BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Kimberley to star in Disney Channel drama 'The Lodge', Starts 9th June
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
ThePensmith
post 30th May 2017, 09:57 PM
Post #1
Group icon
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
User: 13,208

From the lady herself on her Hello blog:

I’ve been mentioning trips to Belfast for a while and I can finally reveal the project I’ve been so secretive is about is my role in The Disney Channel’s drama ‘The Lodge.’ I play the role Rebecca in season 2. Rebecca is a music producer who stirs up a bit of drama between two of the girls in the show. It’s been really fun acting again and it was such a lovely show to work on. It was fun becoming a character who is nothing like me, she’s ruthless and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants. I have done some acting in the past before I got in the band so it was nice to revisit it. My sisters, who both are both experienced actors were giving me lots of tips before hand. All of the young actors in the show are so talented, it was lovely to see. I’m sure a lot of them will go on to have their own careers as they get older. As music is a big part of the show they include performances as music videos. Some of the choreographers and directors involved are people that I know as they have worked with Girls Aloud in the past. Max and Dania directed our Long Hot Summer video. The choreographer Royston danced with us in the early days . It was lovely having so many familiar faces. The show will start in June.

The show sounds and looks a bit Britannia High-esque but good for Kimba! Sure she'll do a stellar job in this.

This post has been edited by ThePensmith: 30th May 2017, 09:57 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 10:41 PM