BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> What are your expectations for R9?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post Apr 28 2020, 02:44 PM
Post #1
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
The amount of speculation about Rihanna's new album is off the scale but regardless of what you want from the album, what do you acc expect? Share your thoughts magic.gif

In all honestly idek :') Rihanna is one of the most unpredictable popstars in terms of sound and what she'll be giving you with a record, when you think about it she's changed it up every album since AGLM, none of them have been that similar. One thing I don't think we'll be getting is a pure pop album, regardless of how good those songs are from her it's obviously not the music she enjoys and I don't even want that from her, I enjoy her less conventional stuff (Rated R, Unapologetic, ANTI) the most. I don't think we'll be getting a full on reggae album either though laugh.gif A part of me feels like we're getting a whole mishmash of styles, break those sonic boundaries legend clap.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Apr 28 2020, 02:51 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
I’m expecting the unexpected!

I’m with you that I can’t see a pure pop album happening.

I don’t really feel it’s going to be like anything we’ve heard before from her and I kinda feel this could be quite a short album in terms of like the tracklisting. I wouldn’t be shocked if the 10 tracks rumour turned out to be true. The reggae style I think will fit through the albums sound / aesthetic though.

I’m expecting a few collaborations on the album although my preference would be a no features kinda album.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:45 AM