BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> American Horror Story: Asylum, Season 2
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post 3rd October 2012, 07:30 PM
Post #21
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

Two weeks. wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
tsachiy
post 17th October 2012, 01:46 AM
Post #22
Group icon
New Entry
User: 17,685

jessica obv made this show perfect!

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 18th October 2012, 05:10 PM
Post #23
Group icon
my anxiety attacks

Evan Peters naked *.*

Adam Levine should probably stick to singing (& judging) though.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 18th October 2012, 05:28 PM
Post #24
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

WHOOPEY. I'm starting to SEE THE FUSS.

Not watched it (yet) though. Are the seasons connected? Because this one is apparently called 'AHS: Asylum'...

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 18th October 2012, 05:38 PM
Post #25
Group icon
my anxiety attacks

No, the storylines/setting/characters are completely different.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 18th October 2012, 05:42 PM
Post #26
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

But that guy was in the first season as well?

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post 18th October 2012, 05:42 PM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

4 of the current cast were in it last series.

Evan got hotter. It's amazing what a haircut can do.

+Quote this post
Joao.
post 19th October 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,497

Loved the season opener. Jessica Lange is wonderful. Bloody Face genuinely made me scream. Seeing gifs of it still makes me terrified.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 21st October 2012, 02:58 AM
Post #29
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Brilliant opening to the season. It's already better than majority of Season 1! Very pleased with how they've managed to keep a few members of the cast from Season 1 and got them to do something a little different for this season. Jessica Lange really knows how to play the ultimate bitch though, doesn't she? ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Joao.
post 25th October 2012, 10:33 PM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,497

I'm finding this season to be truly terrifying. A big improvement on the first season which wasn't that scary at all. Bloody Face is probably my worst nightmare.

+Quote this post
Qween
post 25th October 2012, 10:37 PM
Post #31
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

I'm finding it quite uncomfortable truth be told, but not because it's scary. It's still about as scary as Jimmy Saville. More just from the (admittedly accurate of the time) treatment of the 'patients', particularly Lana. I just want her to get out of there so badly and take that BITCH Jude down. Unlike in S1 where Lange was playing a fabulously cunty old bitch this time she seems to out and out vile, which is not something I can get on board with as easily. The Doctor's seedy little fetishes were quite amusing though and I like him and the other nun having their little moments, he's totally going to RUIN her at some point.

Oh and more Evan Peters naked ass please thanks.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 26th October 2012, 12:44 AM
Post #32
Group icon

But isn't that the point of Jessica's character (Jude? unsure.gif) this time around though? I think she's portraying the role perfectly tbh. I get that it's uncomfortable to watch at times though, but it's what I want from a show like this. I hate it when I route for the bad guy really. So the fact I am routing for the patients is a good thing in my books. Still need to catch episode 2 though, tbf. But my friend seems to be having the same problem as you though, so you're definitely not alone.

the only thing I think that's unnecessary, is the amount of nudity/raunchiness in it. Have nudity/sex/raunchiness in your shows, sure, but don't over do it and in most places it seems randomly put in, just for the sake of causing "controversy" or whatever.

+Quote this post
Qween
post 26th October 2012, 09:00 AM
Post #33
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen

Oh no I get that that's the point and Jessica really is acting it brilliantly, as one would expect, it's just not what I want to see. I love rooting for the bad guy though, I almost always DO because they are much stronger characters and much more interesting (and often get the best lines *.*).

As for the Nu-Di-TY, it's Ryan Murphy, he's all about SHOCK VALUE for NO REASON. Like the speech Chloe Sevigny had in this episode about being a whore, I liked it for a change, but it's done with his usual complete lack of subtlty and I'm sure it irked a lot of people.

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 30th October 2012, 11:06 PM
Post #34
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

Holy f***, just seen the first episode on F/X, I'm hooked. I can't get the image out of my head when the guy's arm was pulled off

+Quote this post
kye
post 30th October 2012, 11:36 PM
Post #35
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169

I was putting off watching this because the first season was so ghost heavy, it kinda creeped me out (I hate ghosts).
But I'm glad I watched the first two today because I'm totally hooked. Gosh, I absolutely adore Jessica Lange!
She takes her characters to places a lot of established actresses would dream of in their whole careers in a 3 minute scene!
And I know it's been mentioned, but Evan Peters' nakedness is just an absolute bonus to top off an already amazing viewing experience!
And we're ghost free, yay!

+Quote this post
Qween
post 16th November 2012, 10:44 AM
Post #36
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen

Very interesting read: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/15/american...hy-bloody-face/

A tad spoilerific though, so if you don't want anything spoiled don't read. The scene with Lily next episode sounds AMAZING.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 16th November 2012, 09:11 PM
Post #37
Group icon

Genuinely shocked at the unveiling of Bloody Face! The whole "monster" story is intriguing me the most now though! The alien storyline is amazing too. I knew he wasn't lying. I thought it was pretty obvious it'd go that way from the word go though. Although the episode before that did well in making me doubt that laugh.gif The creepy old doctor guy is genuinely disturbing though. I like the idea of him, but he's a bit TOO creepy for my liking! I hope he gets what's coming to him asap! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 1st December 2012, 04:37 AM
Post #38
Group icon

Is anyone else feeling like this is just going round and round at the moment? I am getting infuriated with the whole "Kit did it" thing and how that news reporter is being made to think/believe she is mentally ill etc.. Ugh. I just want this all to get moving forward now and not feel like the whole episode has gone to waste or whatever, by having the same/similar results by the end of the episode. The only thing that is moving forward is Sister Jude and her condition at the moment! sad.gif

I am still loving it though, just getting a bit "this is getting repetitive now" and it's annoying laugh.gif

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post 1st December 2012, 09:30 AM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

I have to say... Lily Rabe is sensational!

And it was such a welcome return for Frances Conroy..

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 1st December 2012, 10:46 AM
Post #40
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2

I've missed one episode, and I think it was the one I needed to watch to fill the gap, last week's episode I'm lost now. And I have to agree with Jon, this series seems to be going nowhere at the moment, it just needs a little boot and I'm finding it a bit slow, its probably because I love the action in the Walking Dead which is moving really fast.

It seems to have moved onto a second storyline with the reporter getting abducted by Anthony Quinto, its taken some action away from the creepy house, not sure if its a good move or not.

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 07:11 AM