BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Katy Perry Forum Instagram, ...and other social media bits n pieces
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post May 15 2018, 04:03 PM
Post #1
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Soooo I've been a little bit unsure about posting this unsure.gif but here it goes...

Some of you may remember a few years ago I started posting 'Katy Perry History', but I never really stuck at it, because I had tried to cram all the research and work into a couple of week (it took me over 12 months to research PinkHistory back in 2010). So because of that, I stopped doing it. However I've been working on getting the research back on track for KPH and I've now logged back into the accounts ready to begin posting again.

I'm using the same Instagram and Twitter pages (links below) and have opened a new Facebook page, but because FB pages are so so hard to work, especially now when all FB cares about is money and wants pages to pay for post boosts, I will be setting up a FB group along side it.

I'm also going to use the accounts for photos, videos and news, as well as to promote the Katy Perry forum here on Buzzjack, so they will essentially be linking any news etc back to this forum in the hopes of getting new users to sign up.

Twitter
Instagram
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jade
post May 15 2018, 04:19 PM
Post #2
I feel so seen in the night
Group: Buzzjack's Sweetheart
Member No.: 12,810

Given both accounts a follow!

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post May 15 2018, 04:29 PM
Post #3
is in hibernation
Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,161

You work you do with Pink and social media is incredible so it's great you're doing this for Katy *.*

+Quote Post
troublepink
post May 15 2018, 04:29 PM
Post #4
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Thanks Jade! Followed back wub.gif

Really hope that by connecting the two, history & buzzjack, that we can get some new members here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:43 PM