BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Fine Line: a year on
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Fine Line questionnaire
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
JosephBoone
post Dec 7 2020, 09:40 PM
Post #1
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
It's almost been a full year since Harry unleashed his blockbuster sophomore album Fine Line onto the world. The album's spent 51 weeks so far in the UK top 40 and is certified platinum, as well as topping the Billboard 200!

To celebrate, answer the questions in the poll and tell us your votes!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Dec 7 2020, 09:42 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Single - Lights Up
Video - Lights Up (the imagery, the outfits, the mood, everything was SPOT ON with this one, but what an incredible selection of music videos!)
Album track - Treat People With Kindness
Better than debut? - YES! Comfortably, and possibly my favourite 1D-related album altogether heart.gif

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post Dec 7 2020, 10:00 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
Interesting that 'Lights Up' is still your favourite! I really enjoyed but have to say all the succeeding singles surpassed it. 'Adore You' became my favourite then 'Watermelon Sugar' pushed ahead of it following its video release.

Will have a re-listen to the album before I vote as I haven't heard it in a long while, but I recall really liking 'She'.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Dec 7 2020, 10:03 PM
Post #4
Group icon
It's been my favourite run of singles in forever but Lights Up just about wins still, the memories of waking up, immediately listening to it, watching the video heart.gif Watermelon Sugar's settled into 2nd now, followed by Adore You, Falling and Golden in that order, but I love all five!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:23 PM