BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US 13, Meet SOME Of The Houseguests - It's Duo Time!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J❄️hq
post 29th July 2011, 03:39 PM
Post #21
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

That prediction has kinda gone down the drain with the last couple of episodes...

The argument was amazing. Kalia FINALLY getting herself noticed. They may be voting out interesting players but with this turn of events it should remain interesting for the viewer.

Also Jordan's impression of Rachel wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Alias
post 29th July 2011, 03:47 PM
Post #22
Group icon
chic c'est la vie
User: 46

QUOTE(Jáhq @ Jul 29 2011, 04:39 PM) *
That prediction has kinda gone down the drain with the last couple of episodes...

The argument was amazing. Kalia FINALLY getting herself noticed. They may be voting out interesting players but with this turn of events it should remain interesting for the viewer.

Also Jordan's impression of Rachel wub.gif

Dani won HOH this week...

Also it looks like America will be voting one of the first 3 evictees back in, and anyone of them will be good for Dani's game, hopefully it's Dominic that comes back though. I am desperate for Dani to win this whole thing and evict the two couples back to back, can't stand any of them.

Also I'm quite tired of Jeff getting an amazing edit every episode.. he's an idiot, a poor game player and he sucks at competitions. Awful house guest, no idea why he's so popular. Same goes for Jordan who is easily the most undeserving winner ever.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 5th August 2011, 10:05 AM
Post #23
Group icon
my anxiety attacks

I agree about Jeff, but I'm loving Jordan, she just seems to innocent and funny (sometimes unintentionally)

I don't see much chance of Brendan returning next week as he doesn't seem as liked this season, it depends if the other three split the vote. I'd kind of like to see Cassi back, but not Dominic. I disliked him even before he got with Dani. Just urgh.

I do like Kalia even if I'm not really on her side, and at least now she's proving she isn't a 'floater', like she seemed to be in the first couple of weeks.

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 5th August 2011, 10:12 AM
Post #24
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790

QUOTE(Jáhq @ Aug 5 2011, 11:05 AM) *
I agree about Jeff, but I'm loving Jordan, she just seems to innocent and funny (sometimes unintentionally)
I don't see much chance of Brendan returning next week as he doesn't seem as liked this season, it depends if the other three split the vote. I'd kind of like to see Cassi back, but not Dominic. I disliked him even before he got with Dani. Just urgh.

I do like Kalia even if I'm not really on her side, and at least now she's proving she isn't a 'floater', like she seemed to be in the first couple of weeks.

I really do hope it's not Brendan that comes back. I really hope it's Dominic so that Dani has someone else on her side cos she's only got Kalia right now though luckily with the HOH she's got atleast another week safe. Now we just need an endurance competiton next week so that Dani can win that.

I really liked Rachel and Brendan last time cos they were the underdogs and had everyone against them but this time round they've been acting like they own the place and that they're untouchable so I've gone off them completely. Plus Brendan needs to just get over being clever. We get it.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 5th August 2011, 10:34 AM
Post #25
Group icon
my anxiety attacks

I can't help carrying my support over from last season, but I totally understand where people are coming from. Like with the latest episode when Porsche seemed to be giving Rachel some good advice, as a friend, and then Brendan ended up shouting at her. I don't know how Brenchel haters cope, they just seem to be getting so much screentime.

I don't mind Dani and wouldn't mind if she got someone else on her side, but I just can't bring myself to like Dominic and I hated what they had together. Dani seems a lot better when she's with Kalia. At least they both seem to be good competitors in all sorts of comps - endurance, thinking (like last night) and ones like the golf.

+Quote this post
Lyle
post 10th August 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 11,686

Brendon better NOT come back! Please God NOOOOOO

I want Dominic back because he was cute and fun and could make it interesting!

Or Cassi because she was so pretty and seemed nice!

+Quote this post
Lyle
post 10th August 2011, 04:26 PM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

I agree with jakeWild for once holy shit!!

I lovvved Brenchel last year because everyone hated them and they were entertaining and fun but this year Im not that into them sad.gif They seem up themselevs but I must say that Rachel is sooo much more fun with Brendouche!

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 11th August 2011, 10:12 AM
Post #28
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)

IS LAWON ON CRACK OR WOT. HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET.
I actually hope he is evicted and doesn't get back in now just for the stupidity of it. I'm half and half with Rachel now cos she's annoying as hell but then her mental breakdown is very entertaining..

+Quote this post
Lyle
post 11th August 2011, 11:03 AM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

If Lawon leaves, which he probs will, then DOMMMM better be back. If Brendon comes back, I dont think I could watch another episode!

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 11th August 2011, 11:09 AM
Post #30
Group icon
my anxiety attacks

"Adam actually has more balls than Jeff right now" *Jordan realises the sexual side to what she just said*

AMAZING

The Lawon stuff, I'm like THANK YOU. This is basically suicide, he is saving Rachel. It's so funny, I don't see him managing to beat whoever he is up against (though I would like to be proved wrong as it would be just as good if it did work). Also seeing Jeff/Jordan/Rachel react, since they don't know the plan.

Rachel has been grating on me recently but I do still enjoy her mental breakdowns.

+Quote this post
Alias
post 12th August 2011, 10:52 AM
Post #31
Group icon
chic c'est la vie

Lawon = worst player in BB history, what a spastic

and actual vom at Brendon being voted back in, what is wrong with America?!

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 12th August 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #32
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)

HIS FACE! PRICELESS

and ikr it's gonna be unbearable if one of the 4 in the couples or shelly win's the HOH. I'm all for Danielle, Kalia or Porchia winning this.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 12th August 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #33
Group icon
my anxiety attacks

I'm still sure it was fixed. I've not personally seen big support for Brendan anywhere, everyone seemed to be wanting Dominic or Cassi.

Rachel's shocked face though, when Julie gave them the proper news of the twist. I need a gif asap.

As stupid as Lawon was, he made for some good entertainment.

Julie: "What he doesn't know is that there is no such power" *crowd laugh* "I know"

So obviously made for each other.

This post has been edited by Jáhq: 12th August 2011, 06:16 PM

+Quote this post
Lyle
post 12th August 2011, 12:04 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Edit

This post has been edited by Shelli Louise Po: 12th August 2011, 12:27 PM

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 12th August 2011, 12:09 PM
Post #35
Group icon
my anxiety attacks

I personally don't mind as I'd already read that somewhere else by mistake, but I think you should spoiler that please Shelli biggrin.gif I assume this thread is episode pace, and live feed info should be in spoiler tags.

+Quote this post
Lyle
post 12th August 2011, 12:27 PM
Post #36
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

QUOTE(Jáhq @ Aug 12 2011, 01:09 PM) *
I personally don't mind as I'd already read that somewhere else by mistake, but I think you should spoiler that please Shelli biggrin.gif I assume this thread is episode pace, and live feed info should be in spoiler tags.

Sorry Ill edit it now! I didnt watch the episode as I heard Brendon came back and couldnt stomach it and assumed the HOH comp was at the end of the episode!

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 12th August 2011, 12:51 PM
Post #37
Group icon
my anxiety attacks

They only had time for the battle, we didn't even see Lawon get an interview.

You should watch it though, I thought it was a really good episode. The look on Rachel's face - jaw on the floor for ages. It was great.

+Quote this post
Lyle
post 12th August 2011, 12:52 PM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Im sorry Jacq but I will hate Rachel again now that Brendon is back sad.gif I dont want to see them all happy and giddy.

Plus even Jeff and Jordan are gross this year!

Im actually rooting for Daniele!

+Quote this post
Alias
post 12th August 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #39
Group icon
chic c'est la vie

Daniele is HOH cheer.gif

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 12th August 2011, 01:26 PM
Post #40
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)

QUOTE(Shelli Louise Po @ Aug 12 2011, 01:52 PM) *
Im sorry Jacq but I will hate Rachel again now that Brendon is back sad.gif I dont want to see them all happy and giddy.

Plus even Jeff and Jordan are gross this year!

Im actually rooting for Daniele!

Same. Like I said I only liked Brendon and Rachel last time round cos they were the underdogs but they act like they're the only ones who deserve to win now. I've also gone off Jeff for taking the whole Danielle thing so personally and trying to scare her and Kalia into not putting him up as if he DESERVES to be there too.

Shelly is probably my worst in there atm though. She's like the ultimate go between!

So glad Danielle won HOH at least it means another week for her and Kalia and I hope with her being in power Porchia finally switches sides so they at least have one more vote.

This post has been edited by JakeWild: 12th August 2011, 01:27 PM

+Quote this post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 09:36 PM