BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
21 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Brother US // Series 20
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post May 22 2018, 06:56 PM
Post #1
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

Julie has confirmed a 27th June premiere biggrin.gif

Last season was... pretty shite but I'm at least looking forward to enjoying the start before the series goes wrong kink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Riser
post May 24 2018, 03:50 AM
Post #2
The horrors persist, but so do I
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

I'm expecting something big with it being season 20, big doesn't always mean good based on recent history but might as well be optimistic for now. tongue.gif At this point I don't care if there's returning houseguests or all newbies, as long as they actually care about playing the game!

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post May 24 2018, 06:55 PM
Post #3
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

come awn damage control!!! cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 13 2018, 02:19 AM
Post #4
Brown cow, stunning!

The cast is revealed next Monday, rumours are ----------four returrnees---------------

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 15 2018, 02:11 AM
Post #5
Brown cow, stunning!

Apparently the same account who leaked Paul coming back has said that Jessica Hughbanks (BB8), Kevin Campbell (BB11), Keesha Smith (!!!!!!!!) (BB10), and Lane Elenberg (BB12) are the four returnees

I only know Keesha I'll be honest but KEESHA OMG

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jun 15 2018, 12:53 PM
Post #6
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

I don't know either of the girls so can't judge them but Lane wouldn't be a very exciting returnee at all. I did rather like Kevin though, he was one of my favourites during his season.

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Jun 18 2018, 02:27 PM
Post #7
The Lady Said Go Home!
Member No.: 20,835

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photo...ther-season-20/

the bios for this year's houseguests are out!!

(in case you wanna peep them beforehand if not don't click for spoilers x)

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 18 2018, 02:42 PM
Post #8
Brown cow, stunning!

Ffs at what I posted not being true sad.gif

"Swaggy C" :')

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 18 2018, 05:29 PM
Post #9
   No Gallery Pics

A Filipino houseguest!!! heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif (even if only half) REPRESENT!

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Jun 18 2018, 06:59 PM
Post #10
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

In two minds whether to watch this or not, I can’t go through another BB19 or latter half BB18 and Big Brother Canada was suprisingly bad this year for reasons I’m STILL not sure of so I really am struggling with the hype for this. It’s just too looong for what it is and the suggest social media twist does not leave me hyped.

I think it’s just the fact that BBUK is delayed that may make me turn to this to fill my Big Brother hole.

Also shocked at the cast! Thought there would be at least a few special housemates considering its BB20 and that’s the excuse they used for having Celebrity Big Brother! Maybe they’ll still be a couple of extra surprises to come...

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 19 2018, 01:00 AM
Post #11
   No Gallery Pics

Okay from what I gather:

Tyler: lmao Manel Navarro look-a-like i am not interested drama.gif drama.gif looks like we found this year’s token “Joseph’s dream boy”
Bayleigh: Apparently she was Miss Missouri last year so I’m pretty interested in what she has to offer. Just by looking at her, she seems like the type of person Tumblr would eat up. After watching this interview... I see why.
Angela: screams Christmas 2.0 but I hope she plays a hell of a lot better
Faysal: well I just completely fell asleep watching his interview
Haleigh: Seems like a sweet girl, the fans will eat her alive. SCREAMS sorority girl. I actually like her, but I’m scared for her.
Sam: A D O R A B L E. I honestly respect everything about her.
Brett: I guess it’s probably PTSD because the token hot guy every season since the gods graced us with Cody Calafiore has let me down so hard (Clay/Corey/Matt) but I’m just not completely sold on him. He might grow and be a Mark. Right now I’m just not sure. (Although shirtless pics can change this very quickly)
Kaycee: no wait... SHE’S Christmas 2.0. I love her already heart.gif heart.gif
Angie: lmao she has so much energy tongue.gif I think I can like her bc this kind of attitude reminded me of Josh and he grew on me, so we’ll see where this goes
Scottie: ugh why does he scream first boot? He seems too overeager and that might be his downfall.
Steve: A bit of an unknown quantity and it’s so hard to gauge the token old guy after Kevin made top 4 by sitting on his ass.
Winston: oh wait we have two hot guys. He reminds me too much of Bryan Abasolo from The Bachelorette last year lmao
Kaitlyn: I LOVE HER. She seems so outgoing and is such a free spirit and I’m actually pretty excited for her!
Rachel: why does she look like someone I can just see it
JC: omg THIS IS JOSH 2.0
Chris: ugh why does this guy annoy me

In short: Kaycee heart.gif Kaitlyn heart.gif Bayleigh heart.gif Sam heart.gif Haleigh heart.gif the ladies are killing it!

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jun 19 2018, 03:14 AM
Post #12
The horrors persist, but so do I
Member No.: 19,534

Heavily judging the ones who answered Paul or Frankie as their favorite houseguest.

I'm also surprised that supposedly no one's returning, the ones rumored would've been interesting just for not being the same people we see every year or two (like Jessie). Still expecting old players to appear though to mark the occasion in some way.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 20 2018, 01:04 AM
Post #13
   No Gallery Pics

I’ve come to the conclusion that the fandom is going to tear Brett to shreds

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 20 2018, 01:06 AM
Post #14
Brown cow, stunning!

The signs are already not good from the tea currently spilled

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Jun 20 2018, 02:13 AM
Post #15
The Lady Said Go Home!

I'm watching the ET Canada videos and I'm excited for a few but not getting my hopes up too much.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 26 2018, 02:52 AM
Post #16
Brown cow, stunning!

Finally getting round to watching the cast interviews (the ET ones with Ika ofc, what an absolute QUEEN and a natural at interviewing)...

Bayleigh: Hmm I'm not sure if she's likeable or annoying? laugh.gif She seems like she will get riled really easily and perhaps play emotionally which lead to too hard too fast and being an easy second or third or so target, but potentially entertaining for the time she gets.
Scottie: Yeah could easily be first boot. SUPER OTT, and when you're like that and there's gonna be nominations within days, it's not going to be great in terms of your chances of staying. Depends how he strategises and sets himself up I guess. I think Cameron last year showed that the awkward/weird nerd stereotype is seen as such a threat laugh.gif
Kaycee: QUEEN already, she comes across as so secure and chilled and knowing who she is. I'm getting Vanessa BB17/Erica BBCAN6 vibes, she is gonna be one to watch.
Sam: Either going to be a huge fan fave or a total disappointment who just gets rolled over and used for someone else's game, seems a total sweetheart but I'd live if she ended up being a ruthless c*** ngl
Kaitlyn: She gives me the token trainwreck mess edit vibes and I'm here for it
Haleigh: Screams floater, idk if she might be a sort of Raven type who doesn't seem to be that prominent in actual episodes and has little effect on the game, but the fans hate her for being awful on feeds or sth. There's something quite annoying about her despite there being much to her which isn't a great first impression.
Angela: She seemingly just slagged off Josh for the whole thing, she feels like generic pre-jury boot forgotten houseguest
Faysal: god DAMN this man is fine but christ how boring can you get?!
Brett: not buying him really, really giving me Matt/Clay/Corey etc. vibes as Cody said a few posts above so anytime we get the generic hot guy I'm not allowing myself to think anything too good tongue.gif I mean I don't find him *that* attractive compared to say Corey who was 11/10 but he fits the bill.
Rachel: a Britney fan, YAS, ok if she is even half of Britney I am here for her bc Britney is easily my BBUS fave.
Angie: Lmaooo she's giving me Professor Trelawney teas looks wise rotf.gif She's definitely a bit crazy and totally different for BB which could either go really well or really badly but fingers crossed, I love her already! I hope she's not that token one who's a bit weird at the start and because there's no other reason she becomes an easy target.
Steve: He seems a bit intense, really boring to watch in his interview and might get under people's skin if he's quite intense and intimidating in the house as I feel he might be?
JC: WHY DOES HE LOWKEY LOOK LIKE MISS VANJIE OUT OF DRAG OMG
Winston: Hot, but pretty boring from the interview. As with Brett, I'm not letting myself think much of any "hot" white guy after we've been burned so many times.
Chris: I refuse to call him bloody Swaggy C, and to be watching since BB8 and say that Paul is your fave..... Gurl no. Get away. My initial least fave, just not feeling him. Swaggy C might be this season's "your boy" and I am not suffering that again
Tyler: I guess he seems alright, the whole "wooahhh dudeeee" surfer voice is annoying tho lmao

Kaycee, Angie and Rachel are my initial faves, Sam is possibly the one I'm most interested in seeing though. I'm not having any expectations for the actual season just based off of this bc I remember in BB19 initially the cast seemed SO good but I think it was around Cody's game blowing up by having to nominate like 5 people in one week it fell apart and practically everyone was awful laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 26 2018, 04:41 AM
Post #17
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jun 25 2018, 07:52 PM) *
Kaycee, Angie and Rachel are my initial faves, Sam is possibly the one I'm most interested in seeing though. I'm not having any expectations for the actual season just based off of this bc I remember in BB19 initially the cast seemed SO good but I think it was around Cody's game blowing up by having to nominate like 5 people in one week it fell apart and practically everyone was awful laugh.gif
The cast started falling from grace the minute Paul got that 3 Week invincibility tbh, that led to Xmas getting nommed and everyone started playing so personally. It stopped becoming Big Brother and ended up becoming Bad Girls Club mixed with a bad season of Total Drama.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 28 2018, 01:44 AM
Post #18
   No Gallery Pics

WHY DID THE FIRST SHOT OF BRETT HAVE TO BE A SHIRTLESS SHOT NOW I CAN’T GET THAT OUT OF MY HEAD

+Quote Post
HarryBorelli
post Jun 28 2018, 02:02 AM
Post #19
The Lady Said Go Home!

Scottie, Angie and Rachel are my three faves on first impression. In terms of least faves, Sam, "Swaggy C" and Brett (hot af but STOP SAYING BRO!!!)

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 28 2018, 02:03 AM
Post #20
Brown cow, stunning!

Winston sets a new record for quickest time for hot guy ruining himself by harping on about the second ammendent when he'd barely finished saying his name rolleyes.gif I'm also kinda over Sam's whole "all I know is life inside my trailer!11!1" schtick as well, it's getting annoying rather than cute laugh.gif Kaycee, Bayleigh and Rockstar stand out to me as faves from the first ep, so I'm glad that two of those are safe! Swaggy C is by far the worst x

Not sure on this twist either, look what happened last year when America got to vote on a twist that early :')

+Quote Post

21 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:13 AM