BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Apprentice (UK), Series 14 • Weds 03 October • BBC One
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Chez Wombat
post Oct 3 2018, 11:06 PM
Post #21
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232
I find myself questioning Lord Sugar's decisions more and more every series and this is clearly no exception - Jackie was about as obvious a first firing as you can get, clearly a snake in the grass who contributed nothing and even admitted it herself! laugh.gif Sarah was bloody annoying and I won't miss her, but that's still wrong. It'd be a shame if that was solely for entertainment purposes, as she seems genuinely nasty as opposed to most of them seeming like the standard arrogant douches.

Fun episode though, the Octopus negotiation and the 1 cent discount *.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Oct 3 2018, 11:15 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
I can't with Camilla opening with "I'm an extremist!" rotf.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post Oct 4 2018, 12:48 PM
Post #23
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316
Sarah was very annoying for pretty much all of the task, but Jackie does seem like a pretty nasty person. Hopefully she'll be gone within a couple of weeks. I don't particularly like any of the girls so far, but that's pretty standard at the beginning. Alex probably left the best impression after that episode, getting that 1 cent discount *.*

+Quote this post
Botchia
post Oct 17 2018, 09:14 PM
Post #24
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753
I really like Jasmine, she's just been a bit unlucky being in the bottom three twice already. She's made a couple of iffy decisions but she actually makes decisions and takes responsibility for them unlike most of the candidates. So I'm glad to see her survive again!

I feel like Camilla vs. Sabrina is going to come to a messy head very soon *.*

Frank was definitely the right one to go. He's so flappy and emotional about everything. I do think Tom was really awful though and a double should have happened this week.

Meanwhile, Kurran is an absolute waste of space. He's so lucky he's avoided the bottom three so far because he'd be a goner. I don't know how someone who aspires to be an actor is unable to even get through one sentence of a pitch :')

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Oct 17 2018, 09:20 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
User: 23,247
Wasn't Kurran in the bottom 3 last week? He was just VERY lucky and I can't see him lasting much longer.

(Also wanted to let you know that my phone just auto-corrected 'Kurran' to 'My Gran' unsure.gif)

+Quote this post
Calum
post Oct 17 2018, 09:20 PM
Post #26
Group icon
nabad
Yeah, Tom really was awful this week. I hadn't really taken any notice of him until this week, so he'll probably do well by just staying in the background. I'm glad Frank's gone because he just seemed to get more irritating every week, but I wouldn't have been against both of them going. I guess it's still a bit early in the process.

I can't help but love Jackie. That pitch was one of the most awkward things ever, but she's hilarious :')

+Quote this post
Botchia
post Oct 17 2018, 09:24 PM
Post #27
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753
OMG Jackie goes between shades of brilliant to absolute car crash

That pitch was soooo awkward :')

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Oct 17 2018, 09:26 PM
Post #28
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
I really like Jackie ngl. laugh.gif between good and a mess but in the best way laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post Oct 17 2018, 09:41 PM
Post #29
Group icon
I guess no one discussed it last week for some reason, but that comic book task kinda made me SAD at how there is literally never anyone creative hired anymore, like my year 7 student could've thought of a better plot than both of them, being creative is like what they should be looking for right? mellow.gif

It was the right firing though I thought Tom could've easily gone to, I'd love to support my namesake but he was an awful PM. You just know Jasmine and Jackie are gonna completely come to blows soon in a boardroom and it'll be quite the sight!

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Oct 17 2018, 10:02 PM
Post #30
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
I don't think Frank should've been fired at all - I didn't like him but Tom was absolutely useless as a project manager. That's 0/3 correct firings so far then!

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Oct 18 2018, 07:35 AM
Post #31
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Can Tom go next week, please?

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Oct 18 2018, 09:55 AM
Post #32
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
QUOTE(Theo. @ Oct 17 2018, 11:02 PM) *
I don't think Frank should've been fired at all - I didn't like him but Tom was absolutely useless as a project manager. That's 0/3 correct firings so far then!

My thoughts exactly I feel like Lord Sugar is going easy this season. ( I mean last week I was happy with the person left even if I think It should have been the actor guy). Imo this week it should have been Tom, he made no decisions himself and honestly lacks any kind of charisma.

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post Oct 20 2018, 10:18 AM
Post #33
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
I couldn't see Lord Sugar being able to work with Frank tbh.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Oct 20 2018, 10:20 AM
Post #34
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
He seems to be firing people he definitely cannot see himself working with rather than who did well on the task or not

However that still doesn’t explain Mr Extra in between jobs is still in

+Quote this post
Silas
post Oct 20 2018, 10:40 AM
Post #35
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
I’m gonna find it tough to pick my top 3 for my annual bet with my co-worker.

Who the hell was the lass Frank was getting to stand up for him? I swear I’ve never seen her before at all. Jasmine was lucky to escape. She lead pricing chaos and produced a minging product. If they’d have priced consistently and properly they might have won that task. Always know your margin. Plus putting that chilli sauce on the doughnut is such a rank idea not even a stoner in a major munchies sesh would touch that. Tom tho. Make a decision hun.

Kurran is probably the most useless candidate I’ve ever seen. He did not look happy when Lord Sugar was having a bit of banter about his broken arm. I don’t think he has a sense of humour at all. And who can’t move and talk at the same time. Babies can literally do that.

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post Oct 20 2018, 05:22 PM
Post #36
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
If he's firing people he can't see working with, it means they were never going to win anyway.

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post Oct 24 2018, 08:35 PM
Post #37
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
Alex and Rick are useless, Alex not being able to sell fake tan because it’s a ‘female product’ :’) the sauna team will win imo, the others really missed Kayode!

+Quote this post
Calum
post Oct 24 2018, 08:43 PM
Post #38
Group icon
nabad
Hopefully Alex survives this boardroom cry.gif

+Quote this post
Houdini
post Oct 24 2018, 09:42 PM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725
Kurran makes me laugh so much, a part of me wants him to stay long in the process just for the comedy laugh.gif, how he's made it this far is beyond me but if he's going to be a PM next week like he said then it should be an extra entertaining episode.

It was very obvious that Alex was going to be fired tonight as he didn't sell anything at all. Kayode is standing out as a potential winner at the moment and I would be surprised if he doesn't at least make it to the final 5 stage.

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post Oct 24 2018, 09:47 PM
Post #40
Group icon
Ah, there goes my sweepstake :') Can't complain though, has been pretty useless thus far. Kurran is a complete joke, and got insanely lucky yet again, the minute he's on a losing team, he's toast.

+Quote this post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:18 AM