BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
18 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother • Series 19 • Part 2, Last ever series on Channel 5.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post Oct 15 2018, 10:25 PM
Post #1
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161

Last thread hit 50 pages so I hope this is okay ;o

Lewis is tiring on me a bit now, I love how he goes on about not caring about the nomination...but then spends what felt like half the show speculating on who it was laugh.gif and bitches about spin the bottle but puts on that ridiculous display at the end mellow.gif I always liked him up to today, I'm hoping we don't see anymore like today as I don't want to dislike another person in this series x
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 15 2018, 10:34 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Last few responses on the other thread:

QUOTE(Parallel Reality @ Oct 15 2018, 11:00 PM) *
I'm starting to find Lewis unbearable now. I genuinely think he thinks he's better than everyone else in there. He likes to give the impression he is really mature and 'deep' but he is probably one of the most immature housemates!

QUOTE(Liаm @ Oct 15 2018, 11:11 PM) *
Lewis was giving me Lewis G teas at the end, ridiculous that they're all getting punished for it too drama.gif He really needs to go ASAP but even if one of Tomasz or Hussain get saved in the gamechanger, the other will just go anyway. I can't stand his contempt for the whole process and everyone in it, just walk if it's that bad? :/
I did get it, Cian did seem a bit eager to be all over Isabella, but she's the one ruining the friendship further by being SO petty and dragging it out and I find it hard to have much sympathy for her. It's just constant moaning and bitching from her, sometimes it's amusing so I don't hate her (her Sian vendetta is everything as I said *.*) but this whole Cian saga is dragging both of them down. A week or two ago I'd have said they had the only real friendship in that house and it's been squandered over nothing.

QUOTE(Jase 🎃 @ Oct 15 2018, 11:14 PM) *
There goes my chance of winning over a grand with Lewis being up then cry.gif cry.gif

QUOTE(🎃 Cqmerqn 🎃 @ Oct 15 2018, 11:16 PM) *
It’s a double this week isn’t it? I can see Lewis and Tomasz going!

Also, I’d imagine that the punishment is for the Nom talk, Akeem and Cian oversleeping and Lewis in the pool.

QUOTE(troylovesmusic @ Oct 15 2018, 11:19 PM) *
Lewis needs to go he’s so unbearable. I think Hussain should have picked Cameron for sure though as Lewis definitely would have been up anyway !

QUOTE(HannibalLetcher @ Oct 15 2018, 11:19 PM) *
Tomorrow's highlights don't make clear the reason for the punishment.

As well as Lewis and the pool, they've virtually all been discussing nominations I think that will come into it.

QUOTE(Liаm @ Oct 15 2018, 11:31 PM) *
Oh yeah I forgot about them not getting out of bed at the start laugh.gif
Nah it'll be Tomasz if he's still up, I think he'd go over Hussain even because imagine how bad he's going to get when he finds out he was nominated? Not that he has much chance to be saved in a gamechanger if it was physical laugh.gif

I'm wondering what the gamechanger will be if they change it up again out of the types of comp the US normally uses, we've had the physical and mental ones that Kenaley won and last week was sort of a puzzle-y one, idk if they'd do an endurance one which is about the last one left. There's also normally a sort of chance based one with a bit of a skill, I don't know how to describe it and I can't find a video but they normally have some sort of device to hit a ball with and there's different boxes/holes/areas (depending on the theme) they have to hit it in, and each one is different points so you have to hit the ball in the highest one to win.

There's also the token "Otev" which is physical and mental combined, but either way the only way Tomasz has a chance is if it's the quiz one again stepping up and down kink.gif

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post Oct 16 2018, 03:00 PM
Post #3
Group icon
is in hibernation
DS Eviction Poll (345 votes)

Hussain 43.77% (151 votes)
Lewis 33.62% (116 votes)
Tomasz 16.52% (57 votes)
Isabella 6.09% (21 votes)

Obviously doesn't mean a lot at this stage as we have the gamechanger to come but surprised Tomasz is that low! If Hussain wins the game changer, Lewis is in danger then ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post Oct 16 2018, 04:52 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492
QUOTE(Andrew. @ Oct 16 2018, 04:00 PM) *
DS Eviction Poll (345 votes)

Hussain 43.77% (151 votes)
Lewis 33.62% (116 votes)
Tomasz 16.52% (57 votes)
Isabella 6.09% (21 votes)

Obviously doesn't mean a lot at this stage as we have the gamechanger to come but surprised Tomasz is that low! If Hussain wins the game changer, Lewis is in danger then ohmy.gif

Tomasz is kinda just there for me. I don’t find him annoying or offensive and wouldn’t vote to evict him over the likes of Lewis, Hussain and Cameron, for example.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Oct 16 2018, 09:40 PM
Post #5
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Why would you wax your bits on national TV?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 16 2018, 09:41 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Screaming at Tomasz acting like he's at a funeral after being nominated rotf.gif

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Oct 16 2018, 09:46 PM
Post #7
Group icon
The public poll that you weren't supposed to talk about, Isabella.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Oct 16 2018, 09:59 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Last night's show was 576k incl +1 (4.6%)

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post Oct 16 2018, 10:01 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
I love how the housemates are acting like they've been starved to death, it hasn't even been a day since they've been on basic rations!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 16 2018, 10:05 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(Parallel Reality @ Oct 16 2018, 11:01 PM) *
I love how the housemates are acting like they've been starved to death, it hasn't even been a day since they've been on basic rations!

Ikr laugh.gif They wouldn't starve them, that porridge will have enough to live on. Obviously it's not great but if they didn't all break the rules... Cameron especially is ridiculous given he's one of the ones who was breaking the rules as he wouldn't get out of the pool just because precious Lewis was doing it too drama.gif

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post Oct 16 2018, 10:19 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155
We can now vote on the app if we want to keep it as Vote To Evict or change it to Vote To Safe.

I am DONE with this show, quite clearly manipulating it to keep Lewis in.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 16 2018, 10:20 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Oh for f***s sake REST OF THE SERIES?!

Blatantly done to keep Lewis etc. in, Isabella will 100% go. If it's vote to save they better do away with the viewers nomination or it's gonna make every eviction blatantly obvious laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Oct 16 2018, 10:24 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Please keep it as Vote To Evict.

Hoping for a Hussain and Lewis double eviction on Friday.

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post Oct 16 2018, 10:37 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155
QUOTE(HannibalLetcher @ Oct 16 2018, 11:24 PM) *
Please keep it as Vote To Evict.

Hoping for a Hussain and Lewis double eviction on Friday.

Hussain and Lewis would be the perfect result for me, but now it’ll be Isabella and Tomasz. sad.gif

+Quote this post
Nickcx
post Oct 16 2018, 10:44 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 22,618
This vote thing completely screws the game up - this is why the ratings have dropped so much over the years - gone is the social experiment aspect, instead we have Big Brother completely manipulating the viewers. They must think we are all fools. This will guarantee Lewis stays..And wins. A way of protecting their golden boy. Pathetic.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Oct 16 2018, 10:57 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
I normally hate to be the one to call fix, and I know it's easy to say when it's protecting the one you really want out but I'd be saying it either way, it's as close to a fix as possible without actually tampering the votes. 100% agree, it messes up what Big Brother is about by being a bit of an overbaked twist/"gamechanger". They've done so much this series to keep close to the original things that made BB so good such as no outside contact, always having normal nominations, having normal people who haven't been on TV but this feels like a shit twist they'd do on C5 in the years where it lost its way. The things they've already done to make it a bit different like the gamechanger and viewers' nomination aren't *so* bad as it just adds to the format but I feel like this is actively taking away from it and feels like a step back.

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post Oct 16 2018, 11:12 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179
Normally I’m all for Vote for Save and I actually prefer it but the blatant manipulation has made me vote for Vote for Evict it’s so obvious what there trying to do and fix it for Lewis to stay as they know he’s in danger it’s not right !

This post has been edited by troylovesmusic: Oct 16 2018, 11:13 PM

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post Oct 16 2018, 11:30 PM
Post #18
Group icon
is in hibernation
Even as a (kind-of) fan of Lewis this is so f***ing blatant laugh.gif Voted for evict, this has got a big backlash and even DS which is Lewis-friendly has 58% for Evict on their poll so let's hope it stays the same!

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Oct 17 2018, 05:55 AM
Post #19
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Vote to Evict has always been problematic for me - yes, I’m thankful for it when it guarentees characters like Lewis G goes BUT it means anyone with the biggest personality goes.

I’m not sure this series can take the hit from two of Lewis/Hussain/Tomasz going- which it most likely would as whoever stays will just be put up again for the second evition on Friday.

I voted for Vote to Save as I feel it creates a more even playing field in this house, everyone left but isabella has a strong claim to being saved. Vote to Evict just creates obvious evictions.

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post Oct 17 2018, 07:59 AM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Indeed, it does scream fix at worst or at the very least tampering/heavy manipulation. I can see why they want Lewis saved but there are still many big personalities left in the house. I hope it stays as VTE as with a VTS, we know anyone who comes last in the viewers’ favourite poll will just get evicted.

And we still won’t get rid of Sian.

+Quote this post

18 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:24 AM