BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
42 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Celebrity Big Brother Series 19, All Stars vs New Stars
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Jαsє
post 28th December 2016, 07:55 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

FINALLY a really good + relevant name! Which means it won't happen. laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 28th December 2016, 08:15 PM
Post #42
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Someone on Twitter posted him alongside the silhouette and there is no way it isn't him *.*

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 28th December 2016, 10:57 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

Ray J singer and Kim K's ex (the one she had the sex tape with) is now being rumoured that would be a pretty good signing for them if true !

This post has been edited by troylovesmusic: 28th December 2016, 10:58 PM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 29th December 2016, 03:33 PM
Post #44
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Today's teaser seems to be Jasmine Lennard

My guesses for the line-up so far:

Shaun Ryder
Colleen Nolan :/
Bianca Gascoigne
James Jordan
Mark Labbett
Jasmine Lennard

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 30th December 2016, 03:51 AM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

The Apparent line up according to The Sun and Daily Mail

"Gold" Stars

Nicola McLean
Callum Best
James Jordan
Speidi
Austin Armacost
Colleen Nolan
Jedward
Jasmine Waltz

New Stars

Ray J
Mark Labbett
Jamie O Hara
Bianca Gascoigne
Sam Thompson
Malika Haqq
Judy Latham
Sam Callahan

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 30th December 2016, 04:25 AM
Post #46
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

That All Stars line up, apart from Speidi and Nicola, but I feel with so many argumentative villain types they'll be too much as well is just horrendous. "All Stars" my ass, that just screams manufactured drama. I'm also certain we'll have a sort of Jeremy/Steph situation as Bianca and Calum have history. Looking forward to Mark, the only name that jumps out me from the line-up tbh.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 30th December 2016, 07:57 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

You just know they've already scripted a Jasmine/Bianca/Calum love triangle to try and match the messiness which was Jasmine/Lee/Casey. Quote this when it begins to happen! rolleyes.gif

The only names I'm excited about are Nicola, Speidi, Ray J, Mark + Jody

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 30th December 2016, 10:53 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

Hyped for this! My favourite show wub.gif
Although I'm not to keen on the housemates, but whatever. A couple of the HMs have potential I guess...
Would've loved to see Katie Hopkins in there though purely for the entertainment. (Despite hating her!)

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 31st December 2016, 04:25 AM
Post #49
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Hmm I'm not sure that's right now, today's trailer seems unmistakably like someone not onthe list kink.gif But I suppose with an intelligible silhouette and distorted voice it's difficult to tell who one is laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 31st December 2016, 10:31 AM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

The article says "final rumoured line up" so that doesn't mean final line up.

Plus that line up has way too many males to females so I'm really not taking it as anything other than likely rumours again.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 1st January 2017, 03:38 PM
Post #51
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Apparently (from the Daily Star whichis normally very reliable with reality TV stuff so I'd trust it over The Sun or Daily Mail) the show is in "crisis" with the US housemates mostly refusing to fy over until tomorrow, so they'll only be in hiding for 24 hours and this goes against their contracts as they were meant to be in the country today to do the promo stuff like BOTS interviews. I doubt it will come to anything as they could hardly ditch half the hosuemates and replace them with 48 hours to go, especially as by the looks of things the US ones by and large will be providing most of the drama and entertainment.

One thing it does mention thoguh is that Jody Latham has pulled out so I think as Davidson says it's probably them rounding up the rumours. I've seen a couple of articles on reality TV blogs etc. that just round up rumours and say it's official, we should probably get the line-up tomorrow or Tuesday datime as the official press shots normally leak.

A new rumour from said article is Stacy Francis from The X Factor USA, you could not bloody make this up laugh.gif Apparently she has history with Ray J and also had a feud with Whitney Houston over him just before her death.

I hope the above isn't true, nothing against the woman I just don't tend to like housemates with prior connections because it kind of sets up storylines before the show even begins which just adds to it feeling like it's scripted :/ If such connections exist, like say Marnie and Lewis, Jim Davidson and Linda Nolan, you just know that the series will make a thing out of it and it will probably define at least one of the people involved, if not both.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 1st January 2017, 10:25 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Apparently the "music revolution" housemate isn't Bez or Shaun Ryder...it's BRANDON BLOCK rotf.gif rotf.gif

Seriously, is it a case of even minor celebs not wanting to touch this show with a barge pole or something?

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 1st January 2017, 10:59 PM
Post #53
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

QUOTE(jase. @ Jan 1 2017, 10:25 PM) *
Apparently the "music revolution" housemate isn't Bez or Shaun Ryder...it's BRANDON BLOCK rotf.gif rotf.gif

Seriously, is it a case of even minor celebs not wanting to touch this show with a barge pole or something?

Who?

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 1st January 2017, 11:17 PM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Mack @ Jan 1 2017, 10:59 PM) *
Who?

Exactly laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 2nd January 2017, 08:16 AM
Post #55
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I think Channel 5 has just marred the reputation so much that nobody wants to do it laugh.gif I mean I guess a smaller channel also has a smaller budget, but gone are the days of getting Jacksons to appear on the show! I know we have had big soap stars like Julie Goodyear, Gillian Taylforth, Natalie Cassidy and Cheryl Fergison but they're hit and miss (mostly miss :')) in terms of being good value anyway, and that's about the best we get nowadays apart from the odd notorious or big name they splash out on like Katie Hopkins or Price respectively. It doesn't help that scripted reality is so prominent on TV nowadays with the same demographic as BB aims for, so we get saturated with those and I think in the past couple of years especially the show has been heading down that route and the producers cast celebrities with scripted "juicy" relationships and love triangles and all that shit in mind drama.gif I suppose that's Viacom's fault, they love to use CBB as a vehicle to promote Ex On The Beach or Geordie Shore and just because those two are successful it just feels like they're making CBB slowly into one of those just because they're successful.

Having said that, I'm not that bothered about big names because as I said they aren't always good value. When we get the usual washed up 90s/00s TV presenter or soap star they're usually hideously boring, or just nice and fairly likeable at best. The best housemates tend to be the US ones, although they are often reality stars already too! Tiffany for example was of course absolutely brilliant for one. I prefer enterteinment value over name, but I don't get what makes the producers choose absolute nobodies with nothing going for them who haven't done anythign for years. Even though housemates like Tiffany, Renee and Farrah are pretty unknown in the UK, at least the producers have their reality TV ventures to go off of - it seems sensible to want people who are proven to be good TV. With these absolute nobodies with nothing to go off, I can only assume their agents and managers etc ask for them to be on the show and the producers let some of them on because they're cheap and leave more money for the likes of Katie Price or Janice Dickinson to be signed with lucrative 6 figure deals. The same goes for the scripted reality stars I guess, they're probably gold because they fit the producers vision and I doubt most of them want much, they just want to be on TV some more and have a few magazine interviews after.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 2nd January 2017, 07:59 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Annnnnnd here is your leaked line-up according to The Star who are normally kinda reliable when it comes to CBB.

Angie Best
Bianca Gascoigne
Brandon Block
Coleen Nolan
James Cosmo
Jamie O'Hara
Jody Latham
Ray J
Stacy Francis
Austin Armacost
Calum Best
James Jordan
Jasmine Walt
Jedward
Nicola McLean
Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag (aka Speidi)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/574760/...housemates-2017

SO many J's laugh.gif

I read Angie Best as Angie Bowie so I'm obviously GUTTED that that isn't the case. Speidi and Jody are the only ones I give a crap about really. Wtf is a Stacy Francis? James Cosmo ohmy.gif Somebody talented and relevant! He was apparently the teaser who we all thought was The Beast

This post has been edited by jase.: 2nd January 2017, 08:16 PM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 2nd January 2017, 10:19 PM
Post #57
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

You could not make some of these up drama.gif Haven't heard enough of a lot of them to have an opinion, the only two I'm really excited for are Nicola and Speidi. You just know Stacy will be a total hot mess, you can see it in her laugh.gif Like I said though more than usual it feels like I'm going in blind with little opinion on most of the new stars, the old stars look abysmal apart from the two I mentioned but my all consuming hatred for the pointless harridan they've wheeled out for no reason will probably let the rest of them off.

Though I am fed up of them gettig people who are tediously linked to big celebrities, they always say "producers hope she will tell all" and said famous connection gets one passing mention on a Tuesday evening when they're telling funny stories.

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 2nd January 2017, 11:39 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

From @MrCelebUK on twitter who are usually very reliable when it comes to line-ups.

Speidi
Sam Callahan

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 3rd January 2017, 10:09 AM
Post #59
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

THE DIARY ROOM IS AMAZING.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 3rd January 2017, 03:12 PM
Post #60
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

Jamie O'Hara attempting to save his career. Go back to football. Only played for Portsmouth. I thought Jody Latham had pulled out had he?

+Quote this post

42 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 12:02 PM