BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Ed Sheeran & Ariana Grande - No Love For The Lonely, Scrapped from 'No.6 Collaborations Project'
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JulianNial
post 20th August 2020, 08:13 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Julian Nial
User: 18,454

Supposedly the track was scrapped as it got leaked after it was sent to Australian Radio, so do you think that suggests it was due to be a single supporting Ed's 'No.6 Collaborations Project'. With two names as big as their's, it's hard to imagine it wouldn't have done well on charts around the world.

Personally I think it's stronger/as strong as most of the other tracks on Ed's album.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jade
post 20th August 2020, 08:40 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Thanks for creating this thread as I've never heard this collab before despite knowing of its existence ohmy.gif looks like that upload was only from a month ago and people in the comments are saying that it's the only one that doesn't have a pitch shift or something on there, that's my excuse. kink.gif I'm quite liking it, not a million miles away from 'Put It All On Me' with Ella Mai from the same record and that was one of my favourites from it. Ed Sheeran and Ariana Grande make perfect sense together commercially, especially this time last year when she'd had an enormous hit with '7 rings' just a few months prior. I wouldn't be surprised if it had been pencilled in as a potential single as a result - especially as Ed is open about doing well in the charts. A shame that this got leaked! In an ideal world last summer would've been soundtracked by this instead of 'I Don't Care' kink.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 06:10 PM