BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Goldfinch, Ansel Elgort, Sarah Paulson | Q4 2019
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post 1st December 2017, 11:40 PM
Post #1
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

The adaptation of 'The Goldfinch' has been announced as releasing in America in October 2019!

The film is based on the novel by Donna Tartt which is told in the first person by Theodore Decker who, at the age of 13, survives a terrorist bombing at an art museum in which his beloved mother dies. Staggering out through the debris, he takes with him a small, Dutch Golden Age painting, The Goldfinch, which will serve as a singular source of hope as he descends into a world of crime.

The Goldfinch is directed by John Crowley (Brooklyn) and stars Ansel Elgort (Baby Driver) in the lead with support from Aneurin Barnard (Dunkirk) and Sarah Paulson (The People vs. OJ Simpson).

I am SO hyped for this. The story sounds really interesting, it's directed by the director of one of my fave films this decade and I love the cast so far! Also think this could be a big Oscars contender in a couple of years as well.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 11:52 AM