BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Race Across the World, BBC Two | Mexico to Argentina
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 8th May 2020, 05:23 PM
Post #21
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Another incredible series, so good to see lots of new sights in South America - the salt flats and Rainbow Mountain were amazing to see and my favourite particular highlights! A shame behind the reason the Rainbow Mountain looks like what it does through - possibly the only beautiful thing to come from climate change.

I was really rooting for Jo & Sam, they really could have won had Sam bothered about the budget! They possibly had the best experience though in seeing the most sights! Awful to hear from the reunion episode that Jo’s cancer has come back though sad.gif

Dom & Lizzie were possibly my next favourites, loved their journey and increase in confidence and I’m glad they were able to finish. Happy with the winners all the same, and inspiring to hear about them donating the money to the two causes! Also heartening to hear them rebuild a relationship and that it’s brought their families back together! Jen was definitely a character, my heart when they just dumped all their stuff!! I want to know if they were able to get it back?!

Incredible series, not only for the race aspect as well as the amazing armchair exploration but the stories of each of the contestants which really makes the show. At the start, it just feels like 10 random people but you really get to warm to each of them and feel like you KNOW them despite it only being 8 hours worth - its so good following each of their journies. It wouldn’t be the same without those stories - which is why I’m kind of put off my the planned celebrity version.

tbh one of the most gutting things about the virus is that it’ll be a much much longer wait until the next series!! sad.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 02:04 PM