BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)
If you have forgotten your password and a recovery email has not arrived, please click here to send us an email.

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RPDR | UK | Season 5 | Episode 4
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
J00prstar
post 19th October 2023, 07:29 PM
Post #1
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

The (still) 9 remaining face what looks to be an improv challenge. Surely this episode we will finally have a second elimination?! Any bets?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post 19th October 2023, 09:22 PM
Post #2
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Gosh that was painful to watch. Cara and Vicki did not come across well at all in that untucked conversation, or on the runway. Both have gone down in my estimations since the first episode anyway, but tonight really was like wtf? I get becoming defensive and trying to save your own skin when you know your team didn't perform well, but personally I felt Banksie was the strongest of the whole team in the performance so all of that was absolutely coming from a place of insecurity in both of them trying to throw her under the bus? ALSO Cara and Vicki were acting all happy families with Banksie in the workroom before the challenge, loving life being on a team of all badge winners and ready to slay, so their excuses were questionable.

Anyway, Kate Butch absolutely killed it in this episode. She's such a star! But there was no faulting Team Party, that was flawless from start to finish clap.gif

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 19th October 2023, 09:38 PM
Post #3
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Did not expect Cara Melle to be the villain of the season but man is she hard to watch especially among this bunch of generally chill, relaxed and personable queens. I'm surprised she hasn't taken Dede as her little shadow yet as she's the only one similar at all in personality.

I'm glad Ru seems to see something in Banksie as she looked to be in a bit of danger this episode but for me she was comfortably the best in her group. And then in the other groups, I might put Kate above Ginger and Tomara! Michael Marouli was untouchable this ep though and a well deserved win.

Season 5 is definitely continuing the strength to strength of the earlier episodes so far!

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 19th October 2023, 09:41 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

Yeah, this definitely wasn’t the highs of last episode. I never love challenges like this where they have to somehow make serious topics funny. I hate that “mix of vulnerability and make me laugh” challenges. Give me a straight up stand up challenge over this any day.

Banksie is fast becoming one of my faves. What a star. This episode really put me off both Cara and Vicki.

Also Tomara’s star just KEEPS on rising!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 19th October 2023, 10:16 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I think Naomi in the bottom was kind of bullshit, it seems like they just thought oh she’s injured so she might as well go laugh.gif She definitely wasn’t good in that challenge, but the love team I feel were all worse. I think it was Vicki’s time to go to be honest, she isn’t really bringing a lot out of the girls who are left.

Tomara is becoming my fave tbh but Michael is untouchable in terms of the actual drag, comedy, personality, whole package for me, definite Danny/Vivienne vibes.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 20th October 2023, 07:39 AM
Post #6
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Vicki and Cara came across horribly, expecting Banksie to apologise!!! When she eat them up in the challenge tbh.

Not sure what y'all are seeing in Cara. She's like Kween Kong to me, supposedly a legend but just seems bang average. She's not funny, her runways are decent and she can move well but she's not serving anything that I can't see in my local bar. People are putting her on some goddess pedestal?!

Michael Marouli for the win. About time we had a Geordie winner in the same vein as the Scousers got with Danny Beard and Viv!

+Quote this post
Calum
post 20th October 2023, 09:51 AM
Post #7
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Yeah at the moment I can’t see past a Michael Marouli win. But that’s me just praying too that it isn’t Tomara kink.gif

+Quote this post
uhsting
post 20th October 2023, 07:18 PM
Post #8
Group icon
very demure, very cutesy, very mindful
Pronouns: he/they
User: 77,363

Ginger Johnson, Michael Marouli and Tomara Thomas really smashed it, so no question about them winning tbh. Miss Naomi Carter is surely the weak link but Kate Butch is amazing in the comedy challenge albeit a bit too safe on the runway with the lewk. DeDeLicious was a tad invisible in the comedy challenge and I didn't like her runway lewk. Oh gawd the other team was a dumpster fire. The teamwork was non-existent. Vicki Vivacious was the best of the bunch. Banksie was all over the place and Cara Melle wasn't delivering. On the runway, Vicki Vivacious looked the worst out of Banksie and Cara Melle, but Cara Melle's attitude was not it this episode. The lip sync was mediocre. Miss Naomi Carter's edit was quite shady but I thought she did okay. Cara Melle had some questionable moves and you could tell she was nervous, but if not for her potential, I'd have sent her home 100%.

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 20th October 2023, 09:51 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

I really enjoyed the episode. Team Party absolutely smashed it, and Michael in particular slayed the episode! Loved their runway with the giant postcard.

Kate did really well too. Dede did good and I thought Naomi was fine.

Team Love bombed. My fear about Cara in a comedy challenge kind of came true. I actually felt so sorry for Naomi this episode because I felt like Ru just put her in the bottom 2 for the sake of it/because she was injured.

Even though Banksy did well (and runway gorgeous as usual) I really thought it would be her vs Cara in the bottom 2. I was low key hoping Banksie would somehow send Cara home. laugh.gif In saying the actual bottoms should've been Vicky vs Cara.

I'm still not sure who is going to win. It's a fairly even playing field currently. Based on the edit I have a feeling it'll be Tomara, Kate, Michael & Banksie in the top 4, with either Kate or Michael winning. Although as we've seen with Cara, things can change pretty fast!

This post has been edited by Envoirment: 21st October 2023, 12:38 PM

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 21st October 2023, 05:24 AM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

You all talking about Cara and Vicky’s attitude but at the same time agreeing/excusing Banksie’s?!!

I personally thought Banksie took it too far, cursing them out like that, telling them to F*ck Off and walking away, it just made her look childish and weak!!!

The winners were hilarious and happy to see all three of them getting badges. Out of them I can see Tomara and Michael in the finals. I like Ginger but I give her another episode or two before she goes home. Other ones going to finale I’m thinking it will be Cara Melle and Kate or Banksie!!!

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 11th November 2023, 03:26 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

QUOTE(Addy! @ Oct 21 2023, 05:24 AM) *
You all talking about Cara and Vicky’s attitude but at the same time agreeing/excusing Banksie’s?!!

I personally thought Banksie took it too far, cursing them out like that, telling them to F*ck Off and walking away, it just made her look childish and weak!!!

The winners were hilarious and happy to see all three of them getting badges. Out of them I can see Tomara and Michael in the finals. I like Ginger but I give her another episode or two before she goes home. Other ones going to finale I’m thinking it will be Cara Melle and Kate or Banksie!!!

I agree she shouldn’t have done that, but I’d be pissed off if I were her too as they both latched onto an opportunity to try and throw her under the bus, when neither of them brought up any complaints in the build up to it. It was like watching the apprentice and then trying to focus all the blame on one person to save their own neck.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th September 2024, 03:43 PM