BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Greyson Chance - Afterlife, HOLY F*CK HE'S ALL GROWN UP
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cowboy Cody
post Nov 6 2015, 01:02 AM
Post #1
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

Remember that young kid who got on the Ellen show after a cover of him singing "Paparazzi" surfaced and everyone literally went Gaga over it? Flash forward six years and the 18-year-old is ready to take the spotlight again. He recently debuted his latest single "Afterlife" on Ellen (after all these years!!!) and it's available now apparently.

His voice now sounds so much like Troye Sivan's it's CRAZY.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Nov 6 2015, 11:14 AM
Post #2
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
It's quite good, although everything on his debut album was better and each new thing he puts out just pales in comparison, it's kinda sad sad.gif This is waaaay better than Thrilla In Manila/Meridians which he put out not *too* long ago though.

+Quote this post
Mauve
post Nov 7 2015, 06:31 AM
Post #3
Group icon
New Entry
User: 22,428
I followed Greyson ever since the viral video and for a while, it seemed like he wanted to venture into soul/R&B and I really liked the sound he was developing through his first few original songs but I haven't personally liked the last few things he has put out. I still thinks he sounds alright but I don't feel like it's something new or different. It feels like it blends in with a lot of what I hear.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:29 AM