BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RPDR | US | Season 16 | Episode 8
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Calum
post 24th February 2024, 03:44 PM
Post #1
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

It's Snatch Game this week, with the nine remaining queens attempting their best celebrity (or made-up character in one instance x) impressions happy.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post 24th February 2024, 03:49 PM
Post #2
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

That lip-sync had me quite emotional, I wasn't ready to say goodbye to either of Xunami or Morphine sad.gif Xumani's snatch game was really poor so probably deserved and she's had a good run, but sad anyway.

I understand Mhi'ya coming out of her shell more and showing us at least some personality has been a long time coming so the praise for actually getting to that place was fair (even if a lot of other queens aren't afforded that time and luxury), but girl a high placement for shouting random shit and waving her hands in the air every time it came to her? surejan.png

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 24th February 2024, 04:15 PM
Post #3
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

It was a bad Snatch imo. Only two good performances or 3 at a push. Also this was Sapphira's win.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 24th February 2024, 04:38 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Tbh Mhi’ya’s Snatch Game is no different than the myriad of historical characters people do, I hate made up characters but at least she was funny! She did what the judges have been asking for weeks and it’s still not enough for certain people. Q I find actually really nasty “imagine if Mhi’ya won, I’d shit” that just wasn’t needed imo, it’s giving the popular girl at school who’d mockingly go “aw no she’s my bestie!!” To someone quiet and shy. And Q on Twitter this morning is UNHINGED lmfaooo

Plane absolutely won for me, but Sapphira was the only other one who could have challenged, she ate that too. I love when someone does an obscure Snatch Game character like Plane did and you don’t even know the person but they make you feel like you know them after the performance. Sapphira is running away with this season, she hasn’t done even close to badly in anything so far!

Everyone else was varying shades of meh to bad, honestly Nymphia gave… maybe bottom 5 Snatch Games of all time? Like I was getting Utica’s Bob Ross vibes. Idc how good the runway was, that was a bottom worthy Snatch Game laugh.gif Dawn was pretty bad too, Morphine was boring but I think she at least tried a little bit. Plasma really wasted a good SG option imo, she didn’t do enough but I think she seemed to have such a reverence for Patti she wouldn’t go for it fully and make fun of her, it was just a decent safe impression.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 24th February 2024, 05:13 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Wow, they really threw Nymphia the biggest of lifelines, huh? EASILY the worst of the week. I’m glad, cos I love her and find her one of the most interesting, but there is no way Morphine deserved that bottom over her.

Sapphira also deserved the win imo (and evidently the rooms opinion, judging by their reactions) but hey x

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 24th February 2024, 06:12 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Idc I absolutely Stan m'hiya, she's so cute and wholesome, representing for the introverted girlies and yeah she's not the best but she's not thinking that either.

Agreed with Liam, Q's commentary about her was so nasty and uncalled for. Just as bad as Plane if not worse.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 25th February 2024, 03:17 PM
Post #7
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

I love Mh’iya too, I think she’s completely aware she’s not winning this but stringing her run out as long as possible. This week definitely felt like them wrapping up her “we’re so proud of you for coming out of your shell” storyline before they cart her off next week in the third design challenge of the season.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 07:38 PM