BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> 
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Riser Recaps 2017, DONE!!!!! Countdown on pages 4-5
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Riser
post Dec 11 2017, 01:15 AM
Post #21
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
9000th post cheer.gif Okay let's move on. Thanks for the comments! wub.gif I will return the favor I promise!

QUOTE(JosephCarey @ Dec 9 2017, 06:02 PM) *
Down is my biggest disappointment of the year. Their comeback could and SHOULD have been fantastic after how good 7/27 was. Now all they've done is ensure the limelight's firmly on Camila :')
Right!? I mean 1D did fine without Zayn and that was just two years ago, so no reason why 5H couldn't have carried on without missing a beat.

QUOTE(MerryFlynnmas @ Dec 9 2017, 10:01 PM) *
I Got You has to be one of the should have been huge hits sad.gif

That's What I Like >>

All Night and Redbone are tracks that I appreciate more now laugh.gif

Down is an disappointment of a song lmao
That's What I Like will be getting HIGH praise much later on!!!

QUOTE(Josh! @ Dec 10 2017, 08:12 AM) *
Hi Jordan

Some harsh words for both "Redbone" and "Down" cry.gif I agree with you that 3005 is a pretty banging track but I appreciate Redbone a lot more for just how unique it is, I loved its use in Get Out too earlier in the year when I saw that in cinemas. A bit gutted he's taking a break from music in favour of acting as he's much better at the former in my opinion ohmy.gif drama.gif

I get that Down is a complete rip-off of Work From Home but that was a massive bop so that makes Down a massive bop too for me. It's not quite as good but it's super catchy and it's fun to strut along to on the walk home from work :') It deserved better than it did in the charts, a bit gutted they've really struggled commercially this era because He Like That was really good too ! ohmy.gif
Oh, I didn't realize he was taking a break! Was hoping for a follow-up release just in case I ended up liking it more. Aww sad.gif

And fair enough, of course Down would still be appealing to some fans but I didn't even like Work From Home so Down was never gonna be a fave, oops. He Like That was better though, I should have mentioned that, although probably still not lead single material! I'm gutted for them too because they had such a quick surge in popularity last year and then they lost it twice as fast :\

QUOTE(dancember @ Dec 10 2017, 08:25 AM) *
Not you shading Redbone sad.gif Thought that'd be your thing. That was one of the year's biggest sleeper hits for me.

Fourth Harmony laugh.gif Yeah I'm glad that flopped, what a poor excuse of a song.

I didn't even realise Daya had released another single, glad she seems to be back in obscurity already anyway.

Bodak Yellow is amazing, that climbing to #1 in the US was very pleasing to see.
Gah I wanted to like Redbone, in fact I'm surprised it didn't get another push in the UK after it got big here! Glad you're liking some of the songs here biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Petelehem @ Dec 10 2017, 10:59 AM) *
I've never been a fan of 5H but Down just seemed a really weird choice of lead, especially after a string of Top 40 hits from their last campaign!
At least it had a fitting name to match their career trajectory? kink.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Dec 11 2017, 02:08 AM
Post #22
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
yaaaaas stan He Like That, it's a much better representation of their change in sound.

+Quote this post
Riser
post Dec 12 2017, 09:47 PM
Post #23
Group icon
G-Eazy & Kehlani "Good Life"
G-Eazy feat. A$AP Rocky & Cardi B "No Limit"

"No Limit" only just grabbed my attention in the past couple weeks, the beat is just amazing wub.gif. G-Eazy seems to be the first person to land a Cardi B feature just as "Bodak Yellow" was blowing up, which really worked in his favor, although I'd still listen to this without her. It's not often you get a collab of three rappers and no singer, and it sounds just fine without any singing. Radio and Spotify are both eating this up here and there's a good chance it'll outpeak "Me Myself & I" on the Hot 100! I'll be slightly disappointed as I prefer "Me Myself & I" but I'm impressed that he has a proper urban hit with minimal pop airplay.
Shout out to "Good Life" which was G-Eazy's actual best song this year, mainly thanks to a simple but catchy chorus from Kehlani. From the latest Fast & Furious movie, its sound is a bit stuck in 2012 or 2013 but was infinitely more tolerable than "See You Again" from two years ago, as just about anything would be. G-Eazy's album goes head-to-head with Eminem's this Friday and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he gives Eminem a run for his money. I mean he'll never be half the legend that Eminem is but still ohmy.gif

Hailee Steinfeld "Most Girls"
Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso feat. Florida Georgia Line & Watt "Let Me Go"

I was expecting Hailee to have released an album by now, but realistically it would probably still bomb even now. At least we got two more singles to follow up on "Starving", although "Most Girls" was easily my least favorite of hers to date. The song has good intentions and and so does the video so I won't discredit that, but all that aside it's incredibly boring, lacking any sort of melody and the vocals barely sound like Hailee. I'm not at all surprised at how much it struggled in the charts.
"Let Me Go" was a step back in the right direction in terms of being listenable, but also a step further toward faceless tropical pop that's wasting her potential as an artist. I really like it though don't get me wrong, her vocals are lovely and I'm never opposed to random appearances from Florida Georgia Line. The main weaknesses are the drop after the chorus and the lack of personality. Literally anyone could have recorded this and it's hard for me to fully enjoy it while knowing she can do SO much better. Maybe she's happy being a singles artist and just keeping her name out there between movies, idk.

Haim "Little Of Your Love"

Lorde and Haim were my two most anticipated releases this year and while Lorde delivered big time with "Green Light", Haim underwhelmed me a bit with "Right Now" and even more with "Want You Back". Things turned around when they performed on Saturday Night Live and debuted "Little Of Your Love", which was more upbeat and more of what I was hoping to hear. Clearly it had a good reaction as they made it the next single, but Radio 1 ruined it by randomly deciding to stop A-listing them :')
I had a feeling they could make a music video to rival "If I Could Change Your Mind", and they didn't disappoint! The dancing and the setting in general suit the song perfectly and the sisters are just effortlessly fun to watch. wub.gif If it wasn't for this song I might not have even bothered buying the album, because the rest does kind of pale in comparison to their debut.

Halsey "Bad At Love"
Halsey "Now Or Never"

Let's start by establishing that I was not a fan of Halsey at all prior to "Closer" last year, mainly due to "New Americana" which will go down as one of the worst songs of the decade for me. Who knew you could fit so many wannabe hipster cliches into one song? Then "Closer" got overplayed and I was dreading how that song would help her solo career and make her own music harder to avoid. Then upon hearing "Now Or Never" it was...actually fine? Maybe it was the subtle similarity to "Needed Me" by Rihanna that gave it a sense of familiarity.
It actually underperformed a lot, with as big as "Closer" was I thought Halsey would have an easy top 10 with whatever she released next. She actually made up for it in America with "Bad At Love", which I think surprised everyone by being a bigger hit. Tbf it's a more polished song with stronger vocals/melody/production/basically everything so I kind of get it. Still not doing anything outside the States though, so I guess we have Halsey all to ourselves, for better or worse laugh.gif

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Dec 14 2017, 07:03 PM
Post #24
Group icon
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
User: 23,247
Little of Your Love is decent but I do prefer Want You Back!

+Quote this post
Riser
post Dec 14 2017, 10:12 PM
Post #25
Group icon
J Balvin & Willy William "Mi Gente"

With "Despacito" followed by "Subeme La Radio", the Latin invasion of 2017 was a pretty dreadful prospect until "Mi Gente" managed to break through. Even this was hard to warm to at first because of the weird noise that keeps repeating (does anyone know what it is?) but once the beat comes in it's an undeniable jam. This was the first, and so far the only, one to be a hit without adding a featured artist singing in English, yet as we all know they ended up doing that anyway.
Yes, 2017 was also the year of random Beyonce features, but the latter is a story for another day. Nevertheless, this is the song where both trends collided. laugh.gif I'm indifferent to the version with Beyonce, would never listen to it out of choice although I wouldn't turn it off either, and I like the music video too. If this so-called invasion does continue I hope they're more like this, crossing over on its own merits and not just because someone jumped on board to make it sell more.

J. Cole "Deja Vu"

Oddly enough, our version of Ed Sheeran taking over the chart with his whole album, was J. Cole doing so with his album last December. All 10 songs were in the top 40, although "Deja Vu" was the only one in the top 10 so it wasn't quite as ridiculous. J. Cole's a huge album seller here so it's about time he had his first top 10 single. I prefer his mainstream stuff which he's been going in the opposite direction of lately, but "Deja Vu" had me hooked just as much as his older hits which was a pleasant surprise.
The title turned out to be very fitting, as the intro was nearly identical to "Exchange" by Bryson Tiller so it definitely felt like deja vu while listening to it. laugh.gif J. Cole made the better song IMO, and despite the familiarity of the sample it was actually the chorus I couldn't get enough of. Somehow he got no Grammy nominations at all for his album, seemingly eclipsed by Kendrick Lamar and Jay-Z so that's unfortunate! sad.gif

Jason Derulo feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign "Swalla"

So this is my fifth year of writing recaps and I'm pretty sure I've included at least one Jason Derulo song in all five of those years. "Swalla" sounded very promising on first listen and on paper this collab was totally my thing, but I didn't go back to it very much. I'm not sure why unless it was just too much of the same from him. I also liked "If I'm Lucky" and "Tip Toe" to a lesser extent, so he still had a good year in my books.
Not too long ago "Swalla" probably would have been #1 in the UK and Australia and top 5 in the US, so it seems the demand for Jason's music is finally fading. It's a shame he's getting diminishing returns when the songs technically aren't getting worse, but he's been on borrowed time anyway as I've probably mentioned every year. laugh.gif At this point I just hope he can get one more album out before he calls it a day.

Justin Bieber & BloodPop "Friends"

First we get "I'm The One" which had just enough of Justin Bieber to anticipate his next proper era. Then we get "Despacito" which cancels that out and makes him completely oversaturated. Then we get "2U" which I still haven't listened to out of protest. Then Justin finally comes back with his own song, and it's right up there with "Sorry" as one of his best ever singles. And NOW the universe decides he can't have a hit!?
I guess what I'm saying is I'd like to see if "Friends" would've performed any differently if "2U" and his version of "Despacito" never surfaced. It did fine in the UK but watching its progress everywhere else was so frustrating. The one time I actually want Justin to have an A-list spot on Radio 1, and a VMA performance, and a music video, and I get none of the above. Oh well :')

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Dec 15 2017, 09:32 PM
Post #26
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692
Hi Jordan

Yay at another mention of Deja Vu in someone else's EOY, I can't imagine it being a Buzzjack favourite but it is definitely my favourite J. Cole song this era so I'm glad someone else enjoys it too. I totally agree with you that it's stronger than "Exchange" too, I remember all that kerfuffle over potential instrumental stealing laugh.gif

I found Swalla really jarring and annoying at first but I can't help but bop to it now even if it did take MONTHS to grow. I prefer his proper pop songs like "In My Head" and "Ridin Solo" rather than the trashy sound of "Wiggle" and "Get Ugly" etc. but this ended up being a bit of an exception. "Tip Toe" is a bit of a jam too so I hope that can continue to take off in the New Year music.gif

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post Dec 16 2017, 01:21 PM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053
Mi Gente is the jam that keeps on giving!

Swalla was a bit of a tune too, but I think I prefer Tip Toe even more. Imo Jason can stay, not enough people doing carefree R&B songs anymore.

+Quote this post
Sergej
post Dec 16 2017, 01:45 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723
There are many songs on your Year-End list to count that I like!
Great list so far Riser!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Dec 16 2017, 02:10 PM
Post #29
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
I really like Most Girls, it took a while to hit me but it did eventually. It's just a great singalong track I think! Let Me Go is more faceless and I'm not into it quite as much but it is good.

I'm more into Derulo now than I have been ever tbh :') Swalla and Tip Toe are both huge jams and If I'm Lucky is good too. I was actually impressed that Swalla was such a big hit, particularly as Radio 1 didn't (or couldn't due to the lyrical content?) playlist it!

Friends underperforming was so disappointing. I can understand the overkill as he's been omnipresent since What Do You Mean? came out really but it's a shame, as I totally adore Friends and it's his best this year at least.

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Dec 17 2017, 02:39 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Mi Gente is definitely my favourite Latin track out of the four! I'm glad it'll go down in chart history as not featuring Beyoncé though.

+Quote this post
Riser
post Dec 17 2017, 08:29 PM
Post #31
Group icon
Khalid "Location"

One of the most slow-burning hits of the year, in fact "Location" was first released in May of last year, didn't peak until about this May and had a crazy long shelf life for a song that only reached #16. I was impressed from first listen, a real breath of fresh air for R&B which has been especially lacking in the mainstream lately. Khalid seems crazy young with a voice like that at age 19, and he's no one-trick pony either having already crossed over into pop and dance.
Still, "Location" is the most authentic-sounding of what I've heard so I'm glad it's still his biggest hit in the States, Logic feature aside. Khalid is talented, self-aware and mature for his age, reminiscent of the likes of Lorde and Alessia Cara so it's fitting that he's collabed with both already in just is first year in the industry. That said, if he beats Alessia Cara for Best New Artist at the Grammys imma take back everything nice I just said. sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Dec 17 2017, 10:57 PM
Post #32
Group icon
c:
A lovely write-up on Location there! It did always shock me at just how long "Location" stuck around in the US charts despite not even reaching the top 15 on the weekly chart but I'm so glad Khalid has blown up this year because he's so talented.

In terms of best new artist at the Grammys then I'd have to say SZA > Lil Uzi Vert > Khalid > Alessia Cara > Julia Michaels, oops!! laugh.gif

Loving this so far Jordan cheer.gif

+Quote this post
BridgeCow
post Dec 17 2017, 11:14 PM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,860
Location is so so good wub.gif but just how tf did it not become a hit in the UK??

+Quote this post
Sergej
post Dec 18 2017, 07:19 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723
What a great song "Location" is!
I still don't know why it isn't a big hit in other charts worldwide, except for the USA and Canada.

+Quote this post
Riser
post Dec 19 2017, 11:41 PM
Post #35
Group icon
Lady Gaga "Million Reasons"
Lady Gaga "The Cure"

Lady Gaga has sort of had to prove herself all over again ever since radio and the public stopped supporting her. Luckily she landed the Super Bowl halftime performance, which is one of the most-watched TV events of the year. It had a very positive reaction and made "Million Reasons" a decent sized hit for her. I'll admit I'm not here for acoustic ballad Gaga, but I finally grew somewhat fond of it by April or May. I'm just glad that it reminded people of the talent behind her larger-than-life persona.
"The Cure" was a surprise release in April just as "Million Reasons" had finished running its course, and from what I saw it was the most positive reaction for a Gaga song in years. It strikes the perfect balance of the style of pop she's best known for and the style that's popular in 2017. Perfect timing for it really, had it been the lead single for Joanne it could've done been just as overlooked as "Perfect Illusion". Even despite the mid-week release and not having a video (sad.gif), it was her longest-running hit in ages and very much deserving of that feat!

Lana Del Rey feat. The Weeknd "Lust For Life"

Lana is another artist that found her stride again this year! Gonna save "Love" for later as it was a really big fave, but she followed that up with "Lust For Life", the title track to her album AND her first ever duet as lead artist. I'm surprised that it took so long! The Weeknd was a semi-obvious choice since Lana sang on his last two albums, and IMO this was better than any of her features on his songs.
I think finally this year Lana's music has evolved from her self-proclaimed "sadcore" to...idk, happycore? The album cover alone says it all, and while she hasn't drastically changed her sound, just the brighter lyrics and mood were enough to regain my interest. Lana had been facing diminishing returns with previous releases so I'm glad to not see that happen this time around.

Lauren Alaina "Road Less Traveled"

Another artist who had to prove herself all over again, Lauren Alaina was runner-up on American Idol in 2011 which turned out to be a blessing and a curse. While it got her foot in the door for sure, by that time "Idol contestant" was turning from a good stigma to a bad one, and females are having a hard enough time in country on top of that. But, sometimes all it takes is the right song, and "Road Less Traveled" very much proved to be THAT song.
Written way back in 2013, with help from Meghan Trainor before she was even a thing, it's crazy how long it took to take off because that chorus is undeniably huge. Back roads and dirt roads are already part of the country stereotype so a song about the "road less traveled" fits in the theme well without being just another back road/dirt road song. Now it's by far Lauren's biggest hit and hopefully gets her career going now for real, since she's still only 23!

Linkin Park feat. Kiiara "Heavy"

This is a tough one because we all know what happened to Linkin Park this year. At the time I couldn't see past the irony that a song called "Heavy", from a heavy-hitting band, didn't sound very heavy at all. It was too easy to look at the song's shortcomings and not really take in the lyrics or put the pieces together until after everything went down. Idk exactly what Chester's struggles were, but even if the criticism, which was probably inevitable to some extent, had nothing to do with it, it couldn't have helped either.
For what it's worth, I didn't mind this song even without the hindsight of knowing how serious the lyrics were, nor would I have admitted it openly even though Linkin Park has been the most important band in my life. Kiiara actually adds a lot to it, if she sounds this good on pop-rock I'd like to hear her on some proper punk or alternative music. With hindsight I can only guess that this is the song Chester needed to release at that time, at least he gave us one last album and hopefully he didn't leave us with anything unsaid. sad.gif

Logic feat. Alessia Cara & Khalid "1-800-273-8255"

A fitting song to put after the last one, and the coincidence of this song and the national suicide hotline number being broadcast on one of the biggest TV events of the year, just a month after Chester Bennington's death, isn't lost on me. Perhaps you've already read the inspiration for "1-800-273-8255": that Logic had so many fans thanking him for saving his life when he wasn't even trying, that he knew his impact would be even greater by making a song with the intent of doing exactly that. That's a challenge not to be taken lightly, as it would be so easy to come across as condescending or not relatable.
Logic does nothing of the sort, and in fact gets it entirely spot on, presumably using his own struggles or those of his fans to make it seem so real. From the first listen I was in awe and knew this song could save so many lives. That's not to say it wasn't tiring to hear after two months on the radio, but I can't think of a better song to be overplayed than this. Better to be sick of hearing the words "I want you to be alive" than to never hear them at all.

Lorde feat. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA "Homemade Dynamite"

I'm of two minds about "Homemade Dynamite", or possibly three or four minds. It's among my least favorites on Melodrama, which is not bad by any means since the album is amazing. There aren't too many single-worthy tracks there, so it's a fair enough choice although I would've picked "Sober". But I wouldn't have picked "Sober" to get remixed by any group of three artists, let alone Khalid, Post Malone, and SZA, so I guess I'm happy with the end result?
Ehh, none of the three really add anything to the song for me. They brought the song a little more attention than it would've received otherwise, and it's not like they've tainted the original version. But giving all three artists their own few lines was bound to be a clumsy-sounding effort; she should've picked just one whereas this screams "look how many cool and relevant names I can put on my song! This won't sound dated at all in 2 or 3 years!" But, chances are, it will.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that Lorde's VMA performance was ICONIC
*_*

Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat. Justin Bieber "Despacito"

This is what 2017 will be remembered for, if not for Ed Sheeran: the ridiculous irony of Justin Bieber being asked to sing on an already-popular song, in turn making it one of the biggest songs of the decade and one of the longest-running #1s of all time, despite him singing in a language he doesn't even know how to speak. Not enough :')s to go around for that one. It was nice to have a foreign-language hit, and a couple more after that, and that's probably the only compliment I have.
Actually, you could even go so far as to say "Despacito" was the catalyst for changing how the entire singles chart is counted, although chances are it was really "One Dance" or "Shape Of You". As for the Billboard chart, the song challenged Mariah Carey and Boyz-II-Men's record-longest 16 weeks at #1. Taylor Swift unknowingly had the final say in this matter by releasing "Look What You Made Me Do" just before Luis Fonsi's 16th week at #1, thus ensuring the record would be matched but not broken. Thank you Taylor heehee.gif

+Quote this post
Josh!
post Dec 20 2017, 01:45 PM
Post #36
Group icon
c:
Hi Jordan!

Definitely agree that the Homemade Dynamite remix is a little overcrowded. I think SZA works best on the track so it would have been nice to hear a version with just her in my opinion. "Writer in the Dark" is my favourite on the album but would have made a hopeless single so I don't blame her for going with HD even if it is also one of my least favourites too...

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Dec 20 2017, 04:23 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Agree about 1-800, it's certainly a motivational song and great to see it do so well in the charts!

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Dec 23 2017, 05:43 PM
Post #38
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
1-800 is a beautiful track, I always appreciated the message but as a track, it took a while to grow on me. It hit the spot eventually though wub.gif

The Cure is one of my Gaga favourites, still not bored of it now. Million Reasons is a lovely track and definitely the kinda song she needed at that point, but it's not a huge fave really.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Dec 23 2017, 09:55 PM
Post #39
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
1-800 is such an incredible song, and such an important one! It's great that they managed to make a commercial and accessible song without sacrificing the message and impact. The video especially makes it SO special, I can't say anything bad about it <3

+Quote this post
Riser
post Dec 24 2017, 06:49 AM
Post #40
Group icon
Macklemore featuring Kesha "Good Old Days"
Macklemore featuring Skylar Grey "Glorious"

So far I am not impressed with Macklemore flying solo, which is a surprise and a shame because I loved everything from the Macklemore & Ryan Lewis days. Kesha actually steals the show with her chorus on "Good Old Days", but the verses are so boring I can't help but tune them out, so all I hear is Kesha singing the same chorus over and over. laugh.gif For some reason Macklemore's voice really grates on me when he attempts to sing, and there's a few too many of those attempts on this song.
"Glorious" was more tolerable for me because Macklemore leaves all the singing to Skylar Grey, who's still one of my faves. Overall the song sounds like a weaker retread of his former hits, just too similar to what he's done before so there's not much to get excited about. Is he no good without the production magic of Ryan Lewis? Nevertheless, it was nice to see him continue to randomly have massive success in Australia and New Zealand (#2 and #1 respectively); some things don't change!

Marian Hill "Down"

"Down" was the sleeper hit of 2017, and probably the biggest hit this year to come from an ad if I'm not forgetting anything obvious. The impact from TV ads is usually hard to predict; seems like 95% of the songs that get used have little to no effect, leaving only one or two at a time to get a major boost. Marian Hill have seen both sides of this now, as their song "Got It" was in a Taco Bell commercial three years ago but failed to catch on.
Perhaps "Down" had the advantage of being on an Apple commercial in February, when spots during the Super Bowl and the Grammys would give it more exposure than other times of the year. It made for an unconventional-sounding hit and really stood out on the radio so I'm glad they picked it up. It seems Marian Hill wasn't prepared for their song to take off the way it did, because they haven't followed up with any new music or even pushed an existing song. Hopefully there's more to come in 2018 and it proves to be worth the wait.

Migos featuring Lil Uzi Vert "Bad And Boujee"

Soooo Migos have been around for five or six years, why did people randomly decide to start caring about them now? In that time they had never even come close to the top 40 IIRC, and then "Bad And Boujee" goes to #1 all of a sudden. Apparently there were memes involved, which passed me by at the time, and adding Lil Uzi Vert didn't hurt either, although I've yet to identify which part of the song is his.
I mean, Migos aren't terrible and I appreciate how there's three of them (genuinely thought it was a solo act until this song) and they're unique and they take turns repeating words that the other one said, or something like that. But this song is okay at best. Like I said, whatever made it go viral passed me by at the time, and the main amusement I got from "Bad And Boujee" was that it blocked "Shape Of You" from #1 on Billboard for a couple weeks. To their credit, I actually like "T-Shirt".

+Quote this post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:29 PM