BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> Personal Charts

This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> Riser Monthly, NOVEMBER 2018
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Riser
post Nov 30 2018, 05:00 AM
Post #1
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534

1. Halsey – Without Me [17-1]
2. Alessia Cara – Trust My Lonely
3. Little Mix feat. Nicki Minaj – Woman Like Me
4. Ariana Grande – Breathin [38-24-4]
5. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes [8-4-5-5]
6. Rita Ora – Let You Love Me [13-6]
7. Shawn Mendes & Zedd – Lost In Japan [11-7]
8. Kodak Black feat. Travis Scott & Offset – Zeze
9. Charli XCX feat. Troye Sivan – 1999
10. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am [9-5-1-10]

11. Ellie Goulding & Diplo feat. Swae Lee – Close To Me
12. Silk City & Dua Lipa – Electricity [40-3-12]
13. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow [9-13]
14. Tyga feat. Offset – Taste [12-2-14]
15. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
16. Zara Larsson – Ruin My Life
17. Dierks Bentley feat. Brothers Osborne – Burning Man [33-20-17]
18. NF – Lie [37-18]
19. Carrie Underwood – Love Wins [34-6-19]
20. Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next
21. Ella Mai – Trip [39-23-21]
22. Lauren Daigle – You Say [38-22]
23. Lil Peep & XXXTentacion – Falling Down [8-23]
24. Brett Eldredge – Love Someone
25. Mumford & Sons – Guiding Light [34-25]
26. Freya Ridings – Lost Without You [35-31-26]
27. Khalid – Better [32-27]
28. Juice Wrld – Lucid Dreams [14-3-6-1-4-28]
29. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman [20-2-3-7-29]
30. Marshmello & Bastille – Happier
31. Mike Posner – Song About You [16-31]
32. Billie Eilish – When The Party’s Over
33. MK, Jonas Blue & Becky Hill – Back & Forth
34. Drake feat. Michael Jackson – Don’t Matter To Me
35. Maggie Rogers – Light On
36. Avril Lavigne – Head Above Water
37. Kelly Clarkson – Heat
38. Travis Scott – Sicko Mode [18-38]
39. Zedd & Elley Duhe – Happy Now [7-12-39]
40. Benny Blanco feat. Halsey & Khalid – Eastside [20-16-14-40]

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Calum
post Nov 30 2018, 05:35 AM
Post #2
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316
Hey Jordan! hi.gif

That climb for breathin *.* yass! Great to see it's still growing on people / making an impact at this point. heart.gif

Glad to see Lost in Japan, Woman Like Me and Let You Love Me in the top 10 here too! LYLM is 100% one of Rita's best singles to date. Have you had a chance to listen to LM5 and Phoenix?

Great chart! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Dec 1 2018, 04:11 AM
Post #3
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
YAS HALSEY

I surprisingly don’t hate that Dierks song. It’s country but not generic “tear out my hair” bro country that plagues Billboard at times. It will probably be the only song I like from him lmao

How are you finding the new Alessia Cara album?

+Quote this post
Mang๘
post Dec 5 2018, 11:02 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 151
Hey Jordan! How ya diddlin'? biggrin.gif

1. Halsey – Without Me [17-1] Definitely my favourite thing she's done and I'm glad she's got herself a proper hit with it, long overdue smile.gif
2. Alessia Cara – Trust My Lonely I don't think I've heard this yet but I really like 'Not Today' which she released a couple of weeks ago.
3. Little Mix feat. Nicki Minaj – Woman Like Me OK so it's not their best lead single but I don't think it deserves the so many negative comments it's been attracting!
6. Rita Ora – Let You Love Me [13-6] I'm still pretty obsessed with this but also love the next single Only Want You wub.gif hope that smashes too!
11. Ellie Goulding & Diplo feat. Swae Lee – Close To Me Basically exactly the same comment as for 'Woman Like Me' laugh.gif
15. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho She's coming for that Number 1, both here (I hope?) and officially! Well actually I'm not convinced she can overturn Ariana officially but I live in hope. I've been loving this for a couple of months now, so it's kinda surreal to see this finally being so big, especially considering that it's pure pop biggrin.gif
16. Zara Larsson – Ruin My Life I'll be honest, I was hoping for something more convincing than this as her big comeback single... it's done OK I guess but she's capable of much better!
20. Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next I'm really struggling to get into this. It's one of those songs where I just can't understand the record buying public, I find it so weak and nothingy and yet it got to #1 when the far superior 'No Tears' couldn't manage to. I know I'm in the minority but yeah basically thank u Ariana but next single please rolleyes.gif
36. Avril Lavigne – Head Above Water Really wanted this to be a hit, but I guess I have to accept that her chart hit days are over. Hopefully the album will do well!

Great stuff as always!

+Quote this post
Riser
post Dec 11 2018, 06:18 AM
Post #5
Group icon
QUOTE(Calum @ Nov 30 2018, 12:35 AM) *
Hey Jordan! hi.gif

That climb for breathin *.* yass! Great to see it's still growing on people / making an impact at this point. heart.gif

Glad to see Lost in Japan, Woman Like Me and Let You Love Me in the top 10 here too! LYLM is 100% one of Rita's best singles to date. Have you had a chance to listen to LM5 and Phoenix?

Great chart! biggrin.gif
Hi Calum! hi.gif I'm afraid I haven't listened to LM5 or Phoenix and probably won't heehee.gif sad.gif But 'Woman Like Me' is instantly Little Mix's highest charting single ever on my chart, a serious earworm! 'breathin' took its time to grow on me as you can see but now I get why it was such a huge fave for everyone wub.gif
Thanks for commenting biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Cody Cranberry @ Nov 30 2018, 11:11 PM) *
YAS HALSEY

I surprisingly don’t hate that Dierks song. It’s country but not generic “tear out my hair” bro country that plagues Billboard at times. It will probably be the only song I like from him lmao

How are you finding the new Alessia Cara album?
I'm listening to Alessia's album right now!! Finding it a bit of a chore to get through but I'll give it a few more listens and will hopefully still download it. So far the two singles + '7 Days' and 'Not Today' are my faves
The Dierks song is amazing, definitely sounds like the least formulaic he's been in ages!

QUOTE(M4NG0 @ Dec 5 2018, 06:02 AM) *
Hey Jordan! How ya diddlin'? biggrin.gif

1. Halsey – Without Me [17-1] Definitely my favourite thing she's done and I'm glad she's got herself a proper hit with it, long overdue smile.gif
2. Alessia Cara – Trust My Lonely I don't think I've heard this yet but I really like 'Not Today' which she released a couple of weeks ago.
3. Little Mix feat. Nicki Minaj – Woman Like Me OK so it's not their best lead single but I don't think it deserves the so many negative comments it's been attracting!
6. Rita Ora – Let You Love Me [13-6] I'm still pretty obsessed with this but also love the next single Only Want You wub.gif hope that smashes too!
11. Ellie Goulding & Diplo feat. Swae Lee – Close To Me Basically exactly the same comment as for 'Woman Like Me' laugh.gif
15. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho She's coming for that Number 1, both here (I hope?) and officially! Well actually I'm not convinced she can overturn Ariana officially but I live in hope. I've been loving this for a couple of months now, so it's kinda surreal to see this finally being so big, especially considering that it's pure pop biggrin.gif
16. Zara Larsson – Ruin My Life I'll be honest, I was hoping for something more convincing than this as her big comeback single... it's done OK I guess but she's capable of much better!
20. Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next I'm really struggling to get into this. It's one of those songs where I just can't understand the record buying public, I find it so weak and nothingy and yet it got to #1 when the far superior 'No Tears' couldn't manage to. I know I'm in the minority but yeah basically thank u Ariana but next single please rolleyes.gif
36. Avril Lavigne – Head Above Water Really wanted this to be a hit, but I guess I have to accept that her chart hit days are over. Hopefully the album will do well!

Great stuff as always!
Hey there, is that Ned Flanders leaving me a comment? ohmy.gif Doing well thanks!
1. Glad to hear that, it's kind of surreal seeing how well it's done despite how much I love it!
2. Oh yes, I'm actually on my first listen of the album right now and that one stood out! Well I'd recommend 'Trust My Lonely' if you enjoy reggae vibes, and '7 Days' has really excellent production.
3. Nope not at all, although I'd probably rank it second out of their lead singles (behind 'Move') ohmy.gif
6. I hope it does too because I haven't heard it yet!
11. I mean, I never thought Ellie would record something like this but it IS really catchy and seems to be slowly growing on the public ohmy.gif
15. Haha I wouldn't call it one of my contenders yet, but I'll be disappointed if it doesn't get at least one week at #1 officially.
16. She definitely is, this is decent but way too repetitive...the same flaw that 'So Good' had really!
20. Well tbf 'No Tears' faced stiff competition and would've sold enough for #1 on quite a few other weeks this year. I don't quite get the massive 'thank u next' love either but I do think it's another well-crafted song from her.
36. Yeah it was never really gonna happen for her anymore, but at least quality-wise the song was well worth the wait!

Thanks for commenting Mango biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Dec 30 2018, 10:49 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
Hi Jordan! Sorry it's so late, busy ol month for me! Having a mid xmas/new year catch-up!

I like the Alessia and Dierks videos, ta for the links. Dierks is my future husband after Thomas Rhett, I think laugh.gif

That Halsey track is so popular! I like her, and her voice, but it just hasnt clicked with me so far, though I don't dislike it either.

Panic! At The Disco at 5 for 2 months is fab, such a highlight of 2018 for me wub.gif

Nice to see Lost In Japan doing well, still sounds good that one, and the Lil Peep/Xxxtentacion track I expected to dislike but I don't.... ohmy.gif

Freya and Benny Blanco having long runs, which I approve of cheer.gif

good stuff!

cheers
john

+Quote this post
Sergej
post Dec 30 2018, 10:58 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,723
Hello Jordan!
Nice to see "Woman Like Me", "Close To Me", "Sweet But Psycho", "Ruin My Life", "Thank U, Next", "Happier", "When The Party's Over" and "Back & Forth" in your top 40! All of them are great songs!
Also, sorry for commenting late, I was busy with work and currently being sick.

+Quote this post
Mang๘
post Jan 7 2019, 03:09 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 151
Hey Jordan, a happy new year to you! Hope you had a good festive season and over-indulged in all the good stuff smile.gif

1. Halsey – Without Me [17-1] I've never been a huge fan of any of her previous stuff but I do like this one so I'm glad of its success.
6. Rita Ora – Let You Love Me [13-6] My favourite single of 2018 wub.gif I want her to quickly move onto 'Only Want You' now though!
10. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am [9-5-1-10] Ooh I must have missed this going to #1 ohmy.gif go Charlie!
11. Ellie Goulding & Diplo feat. Swae Lee – Close To Me Can't believe how much of a universal slating this has been getting! It's by no means the best thing she's done and we probably could have expected better of a lead single but it's still perfectly listenable!
15. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho Great to see you finally charting this biggrin.gif I still find it really surreal that it made #1 all those months after I started liking it, that doesn't happen often! Can't see her being the next Lady Gaga as many have speculated though, nothing else I've heard from her is anywhere near the quality of this, but time will tell I guess.
16. Zara Larsson – Ruin My Life Same sort of comment as for Ellie, it's fine but I was expecting a stronger lead single.
34. Drake feat. Michael Jackson – Don’t Matter To Me Very belated entry for this! I totally forgot about this actually, and it's one of the few Drake songs I don't mind.
36. Avril Lavigne – Head Above Water Excellent comeback from her, just a shame that she's past her chart hit days. I really like the new single too, which sounds promising for the album biggrin.gif

Great stuff as always!

+Quote this post
Riser
post Jan 7 2019, 11:23 PM
Post #9
Group icon
ATTENTION I HAVE A NEW CHART SO CLICK HERE

QUOTE(M4NG0 @ Jan 7 2019, 10:09 AM) *
Hey Jordan, a happy new year to you! Hope you had a good festive season and over-indulged in all the good stuff smile.gif

1. Halsey – Without Me [17-1] I've never been a huge fan of any of her previous stuff but I do like this one so I'm glad of its success.
6. Rita Ora – Let You Love Me [13-6] My favourite single of 2018 wub.gif I want her to quickly move onto 'Only Want You' now though!
10. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am [9-5-1-10] Ooh I must have missed this going to #1 ohmy.gif go Charlie!
11. Ellie Goulding & Diplo feat. Swae Lee – Close To Me Can't believe how much of a universal slating this has been getting! It's by no means the best thing she's done and we probably could have expected better of a lead single but it's still perfectly listenable!
15. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho Great to see you finally charting this biggrin.gif I still find it really surreal that it made #1 all those months after I started liking it, that doesn't happen often! Can't see her being the next Lady Gaga as many have speculated though, nothing else I've heard from her is anywhere near the quality of this, but time will tell I guess.
16. Zara Larsson – Ruin My Life Same sort of comment as for Ellie, it's fine but I was expecting a stronger lead single.
34. Drake feat. Michael Jackson – Don’t Matter To Me Very belated entry for this! I totally forgot about this actually, and it's one of the few Drake songs I don't mind.
36. Avril Lavigne – Head Above Water Excellent comeback from her, just a shame that she's past her chart hit days. I really like the new single too, which sounds promising for the album biggrin.gif

Great stuff as always!
Happy new year Mango!
Glad to see I'm not the only one who accidentally comments on the same chart twice kink.gif I'll just mention that the Drake song wasn't a US single until after 'In My Feelings', so that's why it charted so late for me.

Thanks for commenting (again tongue.gif)

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Dec 30 2018, 05:49 AM) *
Hi Jordan! Sorry it's so late, busy ol month for me! Having a mid xmas/new year catch-up!

I like the Alessia and Dierks videos, ta for the links. Dierks is my future husband after Thomas Rhett, I think laugh.gif

That Halsey track is so popular! I like her, and her voice, but it just hasnt clicked with me so far, though I don't dislike it either.

Panic! At The Disco at 5 for 2 months is fab, such a highlight of 2018 for me wub.gif

Nice to see Lost In Japan doing well, still sounds good that one, and the Lil Peep/Xxxtentacion track I expected to dislike but I don't.... ohmy.gif

Freya and Benny Blanco having long runs, which I approve of cheer.gif
good stuff!

cheers
john
Hi John! I felt the same about Lil Peep/Xxxtentacion, I was actually trying not to like it but the Lil Peep parts at least are great ohmy.gif
Thanks for commenting!

QUOTE(sergejdordij98 @ Dec 30 2018, 05:58 AM) *
Hello Jordan!
Nice to see "Woman Like Me", "Close To Me", "Sweet But Psycho", "Ruin My Life", "Thank U, Next", "Happier", "When The Party's Over" and "Back & Forth" in your top 40! All of them are great songs!
Also, sorry for commenting late, I was busy with work and currently being sick.
Hi Serge! Thank you for commenting biggrin.gif

+Quote this post

This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:41 PM