BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> I Can See Your Voice, BBC One; 2021
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
WhoOdyssey
post Oct 14 2020, 08:40 PM
Post #1
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771
The latest BBC One singing competition (though more of a gameshow than a "reality" show as it's self-contained episodes) "I Can See Your Voice" based on the Korean format which has been hugely successful there. It also just launched in the USA.

The jist is:

I Can See Your Voice will see two players aiming to win a cash prize by guessing who can and can’t sing from a group of mystery singers standing before them. But there’s a catch… can they predict who has the voice of an angel or who will leave them covering their ears in horror all without ever hearing them sing a note? Alison, Amanda and Jimmy will be helping the players along the way and will be joined each week by a different popstar.

As the singing sensations and musical masqureaders navigate through a round of lip sync challenges, they will be offering entertaining hidden clues to the celebrity panel who will help the players whittle down the group until there’s only one singer left. The chosen one will then perform a duet with the popstar to reveal whether they can or can’t sing. If the players have picked a good singer then they will take the prize… but if a bad singer is revealed, the imposter will pocket the cash.

Hosted by Paddy McGuinness, with a very interesting panel of Jimmy Carr, Amanda Holden and Alison Hammond!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post Feb 6 2021, 05:47 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Radio Times are reporting that this will begin this month! So I'd expect to see a trailer very soon

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Apr 11 2021, 09:07 AM
Post #3
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
Did anyone else check out the first episode last night? The format sounds so ridiculous, I feel like it shouldn't work but I absolutely loved it and will definitely be tuning in for the entire series now laugh.gif It's like The Masked Singer but with multiple reveals each episode, what more can you want really.

Just checked out the Wikipedia page and looks like we've got some great musical guests coming up, Nadine, Fleur and Alexandra *.

+Quote this post
Cameron
post Apr 11 2021, 10:14 AM
Post #4
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061
I really enjoyed it!

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post Apr 15 2021, 06:17 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
Nadine is on this week cheeseblock.png

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post Apr 15 2021, 09:57 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Yeah I enjoyed this a lot more than I expected! Jimmy and Alison were both hilarious, as usual

+Quote this post
Silas
post Apr 15 2021, 10:07 PM
Post #7
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
I inadvertently caught part of this part way through an episode the other week (on local TV) and was extremely confused by what was happening as I hadn’t heard of the format. Need to go back and see it from the start tho as the format sounds interesting

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post Apr 22 2021, 08:50 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030
amanda holden is such an icon

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:12 PM