BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 🇬🇧 RDPR UK // S1 E5 // Girl Groups
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 31st October 2019, 08:41 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Go go go, what do we think of the top 6's attempt at girl groups with the debut and farewell hyrbid Break Up (Bye Bye)??
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 31st October 2019, 08:53 PM
Post #2
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
User: 32,047

What a fun episode, deffo best of this season so far. Runway was pretty amazing apart from Cheryl and can’t disagree with the winners. Lipsync as always from this season, could have been a lot better.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 31st October 2019, 09:14 PM
Post #3
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

I actually didn't mind Cheryl runway it was my second least fave don't get me wrong (my least fave was baga) but yeah frock destroyers killed that challenge. Right bottom two and right lip-sync winner too tbh.

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 31st October 2019, 09:23 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

The triple win was the right call. They all did amazing in the performance and they all had stunning runways! I really enjoyed the episode, lots of great moments. I loved the "Carnation street" comment for Baga's outfit. laugh.gif

Sad to see Crystal go, but glad The Vivienne stayed. Hopefully she'll be a bit less arrogant now.

+Quote this post
George.keh
post 31st October 2019, 09:29 PM
Post #5
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
User: 32,047

I actually really liked Baga’s look tonight as well!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 31st October 2019, 10:48 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Divina was the best overall on both runway and, but I definitely can't argue with the group as a whole winning because like the judges said they performed as one unit and really embodied being a group, but they still all made sure they shined independently when their solos came. Baga's runway was fab too, it took some of the literal interpretation that Cheryl and Vivienne ran too far with but she camped it up a lot and I just loved the end product, it was so her! The first time since week 1's runway where I've thought she smashed it with a look.

Divina is 10000% my winner now, I love Baga, she pretty much always brings it plus is so much more rounded and human than The Vivienne but Divina is such a sweetheart and it's been great to see her go from strength to strength. I expected her to be a shady "older" queen who thinks her drag is worth so much more because of her experience, but she's such a warm hearted soul and always wants the best for everyone, plus she can turn a look so much more than I expected!

Cheryl's lucky they don't do it like Drag Race Thailand and have the runway be the thing that counts towards the bottom 2 or she'd have been out before now! Every week is just so basic. I'm glad she had a moment to shine in this challenge, she was just as good as the other group but it's a shame her runway wasn't up there.

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 1st November 2019, 01:25 PM
Post #7
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

I'm going to need The Frock Destroyers at Eurovision next year, what a BOP

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 1st November 2019, 04:20 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I'm going out tomorrow night and you best believe drunk Liam will force Frock Destroyers at all my straight friends at pres.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 1st November 2019, 07:01 PM
Post #9
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

ITS SUCH A BOP

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post 2nd November 2019, 03:57 AM
Post #10
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217

Frock Destroyers wub.gif Bop!

I haven't actually listened to Filth Harmony's version yet (other than their performance of course) oop.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 2nd November 2019, 12:50 PM
Post #11
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

That was such an amazing episode and the series has been absolutely incredible so far! These queens are all so likeable (apart from Vivienne lol) and funny without resorting to unnecessary drama like last year with Silky (ugh sorry for mentioning her here).

I think my favourite would be Baga now. She's such a full package - the runways need to be elevated ever so slightly but really she's almost there! She seems really confident but very genuine + likeable which is a hard balance to achieve. And Baga has the skills and talent to back it ALL up! Jinkx teas for sure but with a bit of a Mean Girls alliance avec Vivienne..

Such an obvious Final Top 3 though, not gonna lie. I would be absolutely shocked if either Blu or Cheryl sneaked into the Final at this point!

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 11th November 2019, 03:22 PM
Post #12
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

Was great that 'Break Up Bye Bye' managed to hold onto a UK Top40 spot and enter at #35.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 06:27 PM