BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Hendinia National Thread, NOW That's What I Call: Hendinia // OUT NOW
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Juranamo
post 20th December 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #21
Group icon
"Everything seems different the second time around."
User: 5,830

You will know my opinion on it if will you look in my thread now laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 20th December 2008, 01:23 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

I like that song quite a bit actually...very good, 9/10

unless the rest of the songs yet to be confirmed are truly stunning, I'd imagine you'd get some points from FSR Rontvia, if Elin gets through to the final of course!

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 22nd December 2008, 03:55 PM
Post #23
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

QUOTE(gooddelta @ Dec 20 2008, 01:24 PM) *
I like that song quite a bit actually...very good, 9/10

unless the rest of the songs yet to be confirmed are truly stunning, I'd imagine you'd get some points from FSR Rontvia, if Elin gets through to the final of course!

Or if I'm in your semi-final smile.gif Sorry for the late thanks smile.gif I'm glad you like it.

+Quote this post
k👠th
post 26th December 2008, 08:19 PM
Post #24
Group icon
baddest of them all
User: 6,764

This could do very well, seeing how Kylie obsessed BJ are and for me it's very Kylie-like in a good way. Still on the fence bout it though, seems a bit disorientated? The chorus a bit overboard to be catchy. The video and the rest makes up for it otherwise.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 27th December 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #25
Group icon

QUOTE(Kathriella @ Dec 26 2008, 08:20 PM) *
This could do very well, seeing how Kylie obsessed BJ are and for me it's very Kylie-like in a good way. Still on the fence bout it though, seems a bit disorientated? The chorus a bit overboard to be catchy. The video and the rest makes up for it otherwise.

I must admit, I was a bit unsure about it myself when i first heard it, but I kept listening to it and now I'm loving it. You cant love everything, and your opinion is welcome smile.gif And, the video is wub.gif tongue.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 3rd January 2009, 04:30 PM
Post #26
Group icon

Latest News:

Elin Lanto, representative for Hendinia in Buzzjack Song Contest XIII, gave a stunning performance on The Band Factor tonight, leaving judges with a standing ovation. Mean Judge Bernard Christian said "She is fantastic, our contestants should look up to her." When Elin was asked about her expectations at Buzzjack Song Contest, she said "If I can get Hendinia through to the final, I will be absolutely delighted, but its a tough competition, I'm good friends with Agnes and I've met The Sound Of Arrows before, and I know they have big talent, but to get to the final would be superb."

Here is the stunning performance:

+Quote this post
thisispop
post 12th January 2009, 09:42 PM
Post #27
Group icon
I've got an iPod classic and I'm gonna use it!
User: 72

...If only Kylie's last album X had more tracks this strong on it. I like it and will be very surprised if Hendinia fail to reach the Final. thumbup.gif

Nonsuch's BJSC XIII entry arives in the country to perform her forthcoming release (cowritten with Linda Perry) taken from her future 2009 third album:

Nerina Pallot - When Did I Become Such A b**ch?

She also performs this track taken from her debut album Dear Frustrated Superstar:

Nerina Pallot - Watch Out Billie

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 13th January 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #28
Group icon

Thanks very much TIP, the crowd went mad when Nerina took to the stage!! thumbup.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 18th January 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #29
Group icon

Latest News:

Hendinian entrant Elin Lanto has qualified for the final of Buzzjack Song Contest XIII. Elin and the ambassador were kept in suspense as they were announced through late in the results ceremony. Elin will be performing the superb entry, Discotheque, 21st, following hot favourite Agnes. The show BJSC - The Semi Results, shown on HTV1, drew in 5.6million viewers, over a quarter of the population tuning in to view the amazing results. When Elin was interviewed she said "I jumped out of my chair when we were announced through, I am over the moon, and cant wait to perform in Kopecka for the final, this is just the most amazing day, ever!"

+Quote this post
tombliboo
post 20th January 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,110

just a quick note to say congratulations on getting through and on enterring what i believe is the best debut entry since Quotosibb won with Beverley Knight - Good luck on Sunday and I hope following the Herze won't affect your chances smile.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 21st January 2009, 04:35 PM
Post #31
Group icon

QUOTE(tombliboo @ Jan 20 2009, 10:34 PM) *
just a quick note to say congratulations on getting through and on enterring what i believe is the best debut entry since Quotosibb won with Beverley Knight - Good luck on Sunday and I hope following the Herze won't affect your chances smile.gif

Thanks ever so much for that. Thats really nice of you, and crikey, thats a very nice compliment!! Good luck to Lights.

Oh, and, its only Agnes [/falseconfidence]

This post has been edited by RobotKing: 21st January 2009, 04:36 PM

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 22nd January 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #32
Group icon

Well, Elin is getting quite a bit of praise, surprisingly, and she has made the final. I have been thinking about what to enter for BJSC XV, and this is one of the likely entrants:

Martin Solveig - One 2.3 Four

Opinions?

This post has been edited by RobotKing: 22nd January 2009, 07:50 PM

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 25th January 2009, 06:10 PM
Post #33
Group icon

Latest News:

The BJSC Final has just finished in Kopecka, and debutants Hendinia have brought homr 4th place. Representative, Elin Lanto, was leading the way in the first quarter of the draw, but fell behind, losing out to Herzebania's Agnes who went away with the win. Elin received four tens in the final, the joint most with Agnes, from Nonsuch, Sangria, Fervorosia and Land Of Jack. Elin was ecstatic in her interview following the fantastic results, commenting "I cant believe how well Hendinia have done, I'm so happy that my song has done so well, and I hope that people recognise Hendinia now"

Well done Elin!

+Quote this post
tombliboo
post 25th January 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

really well done mate -you're certainly a country I'll be taking notice of in future happy.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 28th January 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #35
Group icon

3 Songs In Contention For Hendinia:

Martin Solveig - One 2.3 Four

Anna Abreu - Vinegar

Kim Leoni - Medicine

Video soon.

OPINIONS ANYONE?! smile.gif

This post has been edited by TheRobotKing: 26th February 2009, 08:52 PM

+Quote this post
Angelic Shine
post 28th January 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #36
Group icon
The secret is still my own
User: 3,151

That Martin Solveg song is quite good, not really a fan of his but that is a good song.
Vinegar's been sent before but there are loads of other great songs on her latest album if you're interested in entering her.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 28th January 2009, 07:57 PM
Post #37
Group icon

QUOTE(Angelic Shine @ Jan 28 2009, 07:46 PM) *
That Martin Solveg song is quite good, not really a fan of his but that is a good song.
Vinegar's been sent before but there are loads of other great songs on her latest album if you're interested in entering her.

Glad to see you like Martin, I wouldnt consider entering any of his other tracks because I dont think they're good enough, but this song really caught my attention.
And, yes, Vinegar has been entered, damn, I knew I shouldve looked. I'll take a look at her album now, thanks smile.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 30th January 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #38
Group icon

Zarif - Box Of Secrets

Opinions anyone?

+Quote this post
tombliboo
post 1st February 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Let Me Back is better in my opinion but tbh I'm not everly keen on the old stylee vocals she uses but I'm sure others will happy.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 1st February 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #40
Group icon

I like Let Me Back, I just find Box Of Secrets more instant, which is important in this competition. I've been speaking to Zarif on MySpace, she's aware of this competition tongue.gif

+Quote this post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 05:59 AM