BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Westworld • Season 2, 23rd April
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 8th February 2018, 05:34 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Premieres 23rd April 2018.

That's quite possibly the most stunning trailer I think I've ever seen. Ramin's rendition of 'Runaway' by Kanye is out of this world. wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 8th February 2018, 05:36 PM
Post #2
Group icon

CAN'T. STOP. LISTENING.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 8th February 2018, 09:43 PM
Post #3
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
f***. that last week of april will be quite eventful with two of the most important new shows of these years resuming!

+Quote this post
dangerkid
post 9th February 2018, 04:46 PM
Post #4
Group icon
New Entry
User: 66,301
looks great!

+Quote this post
DalekTurret32
post 10th February 2018, 12:01 AM
Post #5
Group icon
FIVE YEARS OF THE TURRET 15-20
User: 21,666
I saw the first seven episodes of this show, and I loved it.
Shame I haven't seen any episodes since February 2017.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 23rd April 2018, 09:53 PM
Post #6
Group icon
What a great first episode. Everything is movingly so nicely and it always leaves me wanting more! Love that the women are the ones in charge! Excited to see where this season is heading, but HBO can rest easy... They have most certainly found a worthwhile replacement for Game of Thrones.

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 30th April 2018, 10:55 PM
Post #7
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
QUOTE(Jonjo @ Apr 23 2018, 10:53 PM) *
What a great first episode. Everything is movingly so nicely and it always leaves me wanting more! Love that the women are the ones in charge! Excited to see where this season is heading, but HBO can rest easy... They have most certainly found a worthwhile replacement for Game of Thrones.

I found the premiere intense, interested to see where it goes this season. Still a lot of unanswered questions from the finale mind...

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post 3rd May 2018, 09:02 PM
Post #8
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232
Loved the first two episodes of this, still complex and lots of unanswered questions but the stakes are a lot higher and intense and it seems to have more of a clear focus than the last season. Fascinating seeing Delores' history and transformation.

(and renewed for a third season yay, though god knows how long that'll take lmao)

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 3rd May 2018, 09:20 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2
I'm loving the new series, its so intense and so many questions need answering, the thing is, I know where its going if my way of thinking is correct as the new series unfolds, quite intrigued of the whole concept so far..

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post 7th May 2018, 03:44 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2
Apparently Season 3 is scheduled for next year... the 3rd episode of this series, I have just seen, its epic, not to be missed tonight for those that haven't seen it.

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post 27th May 2018, 01:00 PM
Post #11
Group icon
The last two episodes of this have been really amazing - the Shogun World one in particular was so well done, because of well made, portrayed and dramatic it was of course, but also the slight meta commentary on tropes and the lack of original material even down to the same song being used when they find out that it's simply an Eastern version of their own storyline. It's really quite an intelligent point on Hollywood and portrayal of cultures in general and not what I'd expect from a blockbuster series itself. (It might have helped also this didn't have as many confusing storylines to try and keep up with kink.gif)

+Quote this post
post 29th May 2018, 01:14 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
I've not seen the newest episode but I've really enjoyed the first 5...Though I do find Dolores' storyline very boring, same goes with William/Man in Black's. Bernard, Charlotte and Maeve keep it going.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 25th June 2018, 01:31 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Finale tonight for me.

What has everyone thought to this season? I've liked it and it's had a fair few moments, but it's not been as consistent as S1 imo. I feel like they're literally scratching the surface with the absolute potential of this world.

I feel like things are gonna step up a gear next season, or at least they should as the only negative for me right now, is that it feels quite restricted. They could expand more on other worlds.

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post 25th June 2018, 04:30 PM
Post #14
Group icon
I think one of the strengths have been that they brought and introduced some great new worlds with the Shoguns, the British Raj theme park and the tribe lands actually and learning a bit more about the origins of the franchise.

I've not yet seen the last two episodes, but as a whole, it's been excellent. I liked Season 1 but it felt like it slowed in pace in places and was somewhat difficult to follow whereas this has just kept the action coming think and fast and in really quite creative ways as well and the secrets have been big. The Man in Black's been the least appealing for me if just because I'm still not exactly sure where he's going and there's still too much mystery around him, but Maeve and Dolores' counter pathways have been fascinating to watch. I'm not exactly sure what their endgame will be would be the only concern, feel like it's building up so much I wonder if they can end it and how long will that be?

+Quote this post
Rooney
post 25th June 2018, 06:59 PM
Post #15
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
I think both season 1 and season 2 are entirely different (yet to see the finale.. that's for tonight also). Season 1 was quite slow, but had a lot more OMG points. This season seems a lot more character focused across the four main players, I think it had a bit of a rocky start but has been quite solid across the middle.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 12:16 PM