BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
23 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother UK • Series 18 • Part II
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 9th July 2017, 12:21 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Old thread is at 50 pages so continue here!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 9th July 2017, 09:51 PM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Ooo it feels like its been a while since we needed a second thread! Not that this series deserves it mind laugh.gif

Don't really have anything to say about the last few episodes. There seems to be a lack of interesting/actual storylines, although maybe this Simone one will develop to be interesting.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 9th July 2017, 10:08 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

QUOTE(Klaus @ Jul 9 2017, 10:51 PM) *
Ooo it feels like its been a while since we needed a second thread! Not that this series deserves it mind laugh.gif

Don't really have anything to say about the last few episodes. There seems to be a lack of interesting/actual storylines, although maybe this Simone one will develop to be interesting.

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same. Apart from moaning about how bad it is, there's not much else to say.. laugh.gif

CBB starts at the end of July so bring it on I guess

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 9th July 2017, 10:10 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

CBB straight after again?

Anyway, what a pathetic human being Simone is. Send her back to prison.

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 9th July 2017, 11:52 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

Simone, its hard to know what she really is about.

Really think Deborah is in with a chance of winning, she is coming into her own week by week.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 10th July 2017, 12:39 AM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Yeah I am getting potential winner vibes from Deborah! She is really coming into her own, for the first few weeks I feel that she blended into Hannah's background as the calmer, nice alternative to Hannah who was forever asserting herself and standing up for whatever. Now that both of them are in better social positions in the house so they aren't arguing that much (I feel tht was Hannah's "strength", for want of a better word, arguing too much is never gonna look great to the public in general but I thought she always put her point across so well), Deborah is getting her chance to shine as being really funny, warm and kind, a proper all rounder.

Of course she won't win becasue she's a black female but I think she'll be the forum fan fave who comes like 4th potentially, and even a week or two ago you'd never have thought that!

Also agreed on Simone and the show's general meh-ness laugh.gif Simone is just... odd. All she really does is sit and eat and get drunk but she seems pretty insecure and a bit unstable :/ I don't really know why she's there, I don't feel like she is engaging with people as much as the other second chancers or enjoying it much. She feels like someone they'd chuck into a C5 series late who'd last about 2 weeks because all she does is be a bit annoying and weird. And that's all that's really happening in the show for the past couple of days so it's been a bit of a chore to watch and there's never much to say after it.

+Quote this post
Ptime
post 10th July 2017, 06:51 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 32,419

( feel the fever - you are right - she inspired this from last nights show. hope you enjoy. )

poker or pokerface - simone- you decide poll 10.07.17

could i be impressed
in poetry is my tone
we are truly blessed
could be a proposal for simone.
i like the way you funk
could it be fake
simone was you really that drunk
it was so genuine for god's sake.
you won't be going to highgate
residents will want to throttle
denial did not humiliate
we all see you with the bottle.
deboarah and hannah try ed
but were left gobsmacked
in the diary room i hope you confide
if you are playing then BB you have cracked.

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 10th July 2017, 08:53 AM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492

I actually find Simone pretty interesting. I can't tell if she knows exactly what she's doing or if she is just off her face. One thing she is doing though is getting people to talk about the series. The whole thing with Andrew was so weird though. He completely overreacted and she didn't even look bothered when he was running around screaming and crying.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 10th July 2017, 10:18 AM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Chanelle is turning into a different person, whilst she has some valid points about Simone she is coming across a bit nasty and isn't the same person 2/3 weeks ago when I thought she was in legendary housemate status sad.gif Such a shame.

+Quote this post
pippa
post 10th July 2017, 01:57 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031

Andrew was pathetic in the Simone argument the way he stormed off crying, essentially over nothing. I agree about Chanelle, the way she is reacting to Simone is doing her no favours. The knocking on the window scene about "dont come for me" portrayed a nasty side to her. While some of her points are valid about Simone, the pee in the cup point was taking up completely wrong by Chanelle and Isobel. That said, the hiding the bottles in Ciarans bed and the way Simone is lying about it makes her look bad too.

I agree with Liam and Feel The Fever, i also believe Deborah is showing winner vibes. The last 2-3 weeks she has really come to the forefront in a genuine way. Deborah, appears to be a down to earth genuine person with a good sense of humour and take on Life. Chanelle, Deborah and Raph are the only only three i would like to see win unless things change in the coming weeks. Ciaran is too boring to win, both him and Tom i believe are desperate to win.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 10th July 2017, 09:35 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Andrew is f***ing repugnant.

"i wonder what it's like to be THAT drunk."
simone: "it's hard"
"yeah, it LOOKS it"

He's absolutely vile. So I found it HIGHLY amusing when he stormed off into the diary room in tears because Simone called him out on his bullshit.

Chanelle providing ANOTHER iconic moment with her dancing and then getting all offended that she didn't win rotf.gif rotf.gif

The Ellie/Sam stuff...I just..............it's possibly the most pathetic showmance/storyline in the history of the show.

This post has been edited by jase.: 10th July 2017, 09:35 PM

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 10th July 2017, 09:37 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

And if this was C4, I could see Deborah winning, but with the truly horrendous past C5 winners, I can't see it. I feel like the producers want Ellie to win, and I think the public are dumb enough to feel sympathy for her with the whole Sam crap.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 10th July 2017, 09:59 PM
Post #13
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

I've not liked Ellie but never understood the hatred for her here... until tonight. That segment with Sam was absolutely ridiculous, just her reaching for another storyline. I'm absolutely B O R E D to death by it, genuinely the most boring storyline Big Brother has ever seen. For once, I'm watching the show live so I couldn't skip it but I just muted it instead. It felt like it went on forever.

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 10th July 2017, 10:07 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

Can't call the winner laugh.gif

Watch it be Kieran ffs

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 10th July 2017, 10:22 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

Really starting to go off Sue tbh after initially liking her all she seems to do just discuss and bitch about others and force her opinions on to other people .

+Quote this post
Ptime
post 11th July 2017, 09:23 AM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 32,419

no fragrantica we judge channel 11.07.17

not my specialty
only cross dress dress on the weekend
due to chanelle i question morality
this product no one can defend.
it is very flamboyant
always dressed to flag
the make up and hair dominant
can i label her queen of drag.
so what is the fragrance
will you drop into a coma
it is vicious with vengeance
hitting you is the deadly aroma.
very self centered
its leaving a nasty stain
record of achievements this will be entered
please call channel miss vain.
now the crumble
its clocking up mileage
not expecting a apology that's humble
bitterness is channels only silage.
fragrantica is down graded
channel and BB must not budge
self obsessed is whats invaded
is it hypercritical of me to judge.

if you want to get a good review on what fragrance you are looking for i strongly recommend this website https://www.fragrantica.com/

+Quote this post
pippa
post 11th July 2017, 01:25 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031

I too am completely gone of Sue, she just bitches and asses people and just believes everything she says to be true. I would have preferred normal nominations for this week instead of the task to determine who is up for nomination. Looks like the producers knew Sue and Simone would be clear cut nominees and wanted to shake it up.

I agree with comments about Ellie, i dont like and i have not been a huge fan of her, she always appeared needy and at many times she has shown she has no loyalty to anyone. I strongly feel like Tom and Ciaran she is desperate to win.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 11th July 2017, 01:48 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I don't really get that from Kieran, Ellie feels desperate to win because of her emulating previous winners in a contrived way and Tom does seem to act up for airtime as he knows doing so will get that and maybe column inches. Kieran is just kind of there like any hot guy who coasts to the end off of being dull laugh.gif I don't think really wanting to win is in itself a bad thing, Raph as a superfan will really want to win, it's the way that people go about it, Ellie and Tom's behaviour is of course much worse.

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 11th July 2017, 02:49 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492

Indeed. As a super fan, if Raph does want to win, I hope he's aware that winners often "go through a journey" in the house, and grow whilst they're in there. This does mean exposing your weaknesses to everyone. Nearly every BB winner has done this to some extent. Jason, Chloe, Helen (even though I loathed her), Luke A and Aaron from the C5 series... We got to know a lot about them all on a personal level in the lead up to them winning. I still don't really know much about Raph, and I don't feel like (outside of the BB fanbase) he'll have that much support. I think Chanelle or Deborah would be most likely to win, factoring this in. Ellie might still have time to rebound but I think she's played it so wrong. Had Arthur stayed, he would have been the underdog and would have done very well too.

That said, I do really like Raph, I just don't think he's doing enough to gain support.

+Quote this post
Leonardo
post 11th July 2017, 03:40 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,502

Did we get to know a lot about Chloe though, I may be forgetting her series but I's say she was no more a prominet character in her series than Raph was in this. I still think Kieran will win, although I like the thought of a Deborah win I'm not sure the general public will go for it.

+Quote this post

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 11:41 PM