BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

185 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spice Girls • General Discussion
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Mr.X
post Nov 19 2018, 11:36 AM
Post #561
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 39,587
   No Gallery Pics

The rumour Little Mix and Spice Girls are playing together on X Factor has been debunked - it is all over the press x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post Nov 19 2018, 05:06 PM
Post #562
Buffy/Charmed
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Blond 2.0 @ Nov 18 2018, 10:57 PM) *
Eww no please

This.

Little Shits have no business being anywhere near Spices. The only similarity is they both have a Forever style album.

+Quote Post
Blond 2.0
post Nov 21 2018, 03:15 PM
Post #563
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 39,576
   No Gallery Pics

Ugh that's why Geri needs to shut up LOL

+Quote Post
Blond 2.0
post Dec 2 2018, 10:16 PM
Post #564
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

The new photos with all of them wearing black remind me of a better version of Forever biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Blond 2.0: Dec 2 2018, 10:17 PM

+Quote Post
d22ghj
post Dec 14 2018, 07:43 AM
Post #565
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 5,168
   No Gallery Pics

Madame Tussaud’s Vegas Twitter:
BUT we are turning those lemons into the most ZIG A ZIG AHHHHHHH lemonade you’ve ever seen. #SpringBreak2019

I wonder if this means they will do a Vegas residency?

+Quote Post
Spice Girls Net
post Jan 9 2019, 08:17 PM
Post #566
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 64,815
   No Gallery Pics

Simon Fuller was interviewed by Billboard and during the article he responded to a question about the Spice Girls

Billboard: Moving on to The Spice Girls, who you also manage, did demand for their upcoming UK reunion tour exceed your expectations and what else can we expect from the group in the year ahead?

Simon Fuller: To be honest with you, while it was clearly phenomenal, they are such an awesome phenomenon I expected it. The last tour we did seven or eight years ago the demand was equal, if not maybe even more. It's a global phenomenon. They're more timely now than ever and it's fantastic. I'm so happy for the girls. They deserve it. What's coming next is that we are going to be doing lots of exciting things. We'll be making an animated movie and there's lots of exciting plans to come.

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Jan 9 2019, 09:32 PM
Post #567
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 39,568
   No Gallery Pics

Looks like the animated movie is still going ahead then... I'm really wondering how that is going to play out. Spice Force Five?

+Quote Post
sammy01
post Jan 9 2019, 09:45 PM
Post #568
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 9,988
   No Gallery Pics

Honestly Simon has completely lost it when it comes to managing music artists these days. He bangs on about not caring about streaming but also mentioning how that shit new band he is trying to push had 10m views in 2 weeks in India.

Thank God the girls have Modest on side too. As for the annimated movie I think it is actually a good idea but also dont see it doing well.

+Quote Post
tommie
post Jan 10 2019, 01:00 AM
Post #569
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Banned
Member No.: 8,073

QUOTE(sammy01 @ Jan 9 2019, 10:45 PM) *
Honestly Simon has completely lost it when it comes to managing music artists these days. He bangs on about not caring about streaming but also mentioning how that shit new band he is trying to push had 10m views in 2 weeks in India.

To be fair, I think he might be trying to build up that new whatever-whatever group he has until he releases them to Spotify and iTunes since they're unlikely to get radio support at first. Then again, he could just be an old fart not thinking that streaming is important ayeee pirate.gif

+Quote Post
Voodoo
post Jan 22 2019, 03:38 PM
Post #570
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,829
   No Gallery Pics

Not even a word on the Comic Relief scandal? The #IWannaBeASpiceGirl t-shirt has turned into a major PR disaster for the Girls. It has made the headlines all over the world - for the wrong reasons.

This post has been edited by Voodoo: Jan 22 2019, 03:41 PM

+Quote Post
sammy01
post Jan 22 2019, 04:19 PM
Post #571
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Voodoo @ Jan 22 2019, 03:38 PM) *
Not even a word on the Comic Relief scandal? The #IWannaBeASpiceGirl t-shirt has turned into a major PR disaster for the Girls. It has made the headlines all over the world - for the wrong reasons.

If you actually read the article you will see they responded saying they were shocked and appalled and would help fund an investigation into the factory.

Obviously people are just reading the headlines, because if you read the actual article Comic Relief and the Spice Girls checked the ethical standards of Reptesent the company making the tshirts and Represent moved work to the factory AFTER they had checked.

Also the Guardian who broke this story are using the girls names for clicks and headlines, Tesco, M&S and others use the same factory but obviously a headline of Tesco's cheap jumper is made by cheap labour is not really going to get clicks.

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Feb 19 2019, 05:42 PM
Post #572
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

From DenDen 2.0 Facebook group:

Thought you’d all appreciate knowing (not a secret anymore) that productions are taking place for a new Spice Girls documentary to be aired this summer. It’s primarily aimed for the US market that the British television network ‘itv’ are currently working on. Keep your eyes peeled. Stay well everyone. ✌🏼

https://www.facebook.com/groups/denden2.0/p...96154190771324/

I just hope this documentary will have them sat together to discuss memories. If this is yet another documentary of them being interviewed individually... yawn!

+Quote Post
Blond 2.0
post Feb 19 2019, 09:23 PM
Post #573
BuzzJack Enthusiast
   No Gallery Pics

Not another documentary we know everything already LOL

+Quote Post
sammy01
post Feb 19 2019, 09:33 PM
Post #574
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Blond 2.0 @ Feb 19 2019, 09:23 PM) *
Not another documentary we know everything already LOL

Even if we do, documentaries bring exposure and sales. They also give us bits like Emma's microphone and Mel B crying at the end of the Viva Forever one.

I'll happily watch another and hey it might have stuff filmed behind the scenes in the build up to this tour.

+Quote Post
Aussie
post Feb 20 2019, 01:23 PM
Post #575
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 72,843
   No Gallery Pics

When is Emma's fourth album likely to be released?

+Quote Post
Aussie
post Feb 20 2019, 01:24 PM
Post #576
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 72,843
   No Gallery Pics

The final countdown

This post has been edited by Aussie: Feb 20 2019, 01:27 PM

+Quote Post
Maz!
post Feb 20 2019, 04:38 PM
Post #577
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,217

Emma (with her pink Spice Girls hair lol) and Melanie C are confirmed to attend the brits tonight.
Wonder if they go together and the other 2 will join.

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Mar 1 2019, 02:50 AM
Post #578

Emma has given a "maybe" to the possibility of a new Spice Girls album, which is a tad more positive than the firm "no" from late last year... ohmy.gif

When quizzed about the possibility of another Spice Girls album coming to fruition, Emma said: 'We definitely haven't started writing, or anything like that, and it would have to be very organic. So, we'll have to see.

'After the tour maybe, or during the tour I think, especially with us girls. We are so fly by the seat, which we love, and gives us that adrenaline.

'We're always like: "What's next?" So, that [a new Spice Girls album]could happen. Who knows?'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...bum-HAPPEN.html

~~~

In other news, here are some new details about the forthcoming documentary... which doesn't seem to me like it's going to be officially affiliated with the Spice Girls themselves?

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Mar 5 2019, 06:42 PM
Post #579

On the Spice Girls' website you can now sign up to be notified about their forthcoming "Spice Store" - https://www.thespicegirls.com/

I really hope they have good merchandise, but my dream would be stuff like new vinyl editions. I won't hold my breath~

+Quote Post
Mr.X
post Mar 9 2019, 05:15 PM
Post #580
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 39,587
   No Gallery Pics

Emma has mentioned on Graham Norton show that The Spice Girls are not going to do any solos on the tour. Graham then said they could do a medley of the solos (like many fans have suggested) and she loved the idea.

Personally, a medley would be fine but no more solos please!!!

+Quote Post

185 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:26 PM