BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> PRODUCER POLLS ~ #02 RedOne
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
PRODUCER POLLS ~ RedOne
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total votes: 27
Guests cannot vote 
HausofKubrick
post 17th February 2021, 10:31 AM
Post #21
Group icon
User: 13,007

Difficult... because she is the artist and she wants things done her way. If that's the case then I wish more female artists were this difficult to work with. In the days of Framing Britney, Taylor re-recording her albums etc, I'd be thankful that Gaga hasn't had to compromise her art for the men around her.

It isn't even stan glasses - everyone that works with Gaga always compliments her warm presence and she is known in the business as one of the kindest souls. I could provide heaps of evidence that supports this. Sure she may have had creative differences with a few but who doesn't!? I don't hate her for it and I'm not sure why you are taking such fault to it. How has it personally affected you to the point where you can be rude to other members?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Adelita
post 17th February 2021, 11:36 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 82,234

I wasn't rude to anyone here, I just told facts, she broke up with several people in the music industry, her longtime partners, where's the lie here?! Why is it so difficult for you to accept the truth? Don't try to put the part of the blame that she has in these fights on the sexism of the industry because that isn't the case because she fought not only with men but also with women (Laurieann, Tara Savelo etc).

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 17th February 2021, 05:09 PM
Post #23
Group icon

Shocked at LoveGame, Hair and Judas getting votes for worst drama.gif

+Quote this post
Chemistry
post 18th February 2021, 12:56 PM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 106,588

QUOTE(Adelita @ Feb 17 2021, 10:57 AM) *
That would be true if she had broken up with few professionals in the music industry, but she has a legion of them on her blacklist, which leads me to believe that she's an artist who isn't so easy to deal with. Sometimes it's good to take off the stan glasses and think about the other side of the story too.

I definitely don't have stan glasses on, it's just that you are constantly complaining about everything GaGa does or doesn't do and then get very angry with everyone on her who disagrees with you. Frankly, it's just very unpleasant at this point. You obviously don't have to like everything your favourite artists does, but saying the same negative things over and over over it's just not it. Especially when we are talking about a human being no one of us knows anything about. We have never met Stefani, don't know her feelings or why she does certaint things.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 18th February 2021, 02:17 PM
Post #25
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
Pronouns: he/him
User: 8,674

I've gone for "Scheiße" as my favourite with "Alejandro" close behind, and "Money Honey" as least favourite. I'd love them to work together again, most of their songs together are amazing with only a couple of duds, and I was a big fan of RedOne's work around the start of the 2010s

QUOTE(Among Haus @ Feb 17 2021, 05:09 PM) *
Shocked at LoveGame, Hair and Judas getting votes for worst drama.gif

"LoveGame" would've been my second choice

+Quote this post
Adelita
post 18th February 2021, 04:03 PM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

QUOTE(Chemistry @ Feb 18 2021, 09:56 AM) *
I definitely don't have stan glasses on, it's just that you are constantly complaining about everything GaGa does or doesn't do and then get very angry with everyone on her who disagrees with you. Frankly, it's just very unpleasant at this point. You obviously don't have to like everything your favourite artists does, but saying the same negative things over and over over it's just not it. Especially when we are talking about a human being no one of us knows anything about. We have never met Stefani, don't know her feelings or why she does certaint things.

Just as you have the right to pretend that she never made a mistake in her career, I also have the right to point out these mistakes and show how she could have done better in these situations. If you don't like what I write here, you can block me instead of always pissing me off for saying my opinion. I have the right to say what I think, just like everyone else here, and I will not stop doing that.

In the end, you can be sure that I only want the best for her, I want her to be THE BEST, not just one of the best.

+Quote this post
Chemistry
post 18th February 2021, 04:16 PM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 106,588

QUOTE(Adelita @ Feb 18 2021, 05:03 PM) *
Just as you have the right to pretend that she never made a mistake in her career, I also have the right to point out these mistakes and show how she could have done better in these situations. If you don't like what I write here, you can block me instead of always pissing me off for saying my opinion. I have the right to say what I think, just like everyone else here, and I will not stop doing that.

In the end, you can be sure that I only want the best for her, I want her to be THE BEST, not just one of the best.

I have never said 'she has never made a mistake'. She has done plenty of stuff I don't like, obviously, and I am always more than happy to say that as well. And ofcourse it's good to voice your opinion, that's what this forum is for, but it would maybe also be nice to sometimes read what other people say and write and not just always reply to that in a very rude 'i know it all' manner. That's all I'm asking for happy.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 18th February 2021, 06:04 PM
Post #28
Group icon

Cool that you want her to be THE best Adelita - she ain't ever going to read your managerial execution of her career from 2011 until now so post it once and be done with it? It's a lot of effort picking out every negative from the past 10 years when you could... enjoy the fact that your fave is on TOP FORM recently smashing award shows left right and centre in every field and absolutely slaying the public perception.

Also you are allowed to post what you want (for now~ if there are more complaints about your conduct you won't be allowed here as per the site's rules and regulations~) but it's a lot more fun posting about the things you love about artists rather than constantly posting about the things you hate. But keep going, it's cute to read and debate when people are doing so with kindness <3

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 18th February 2021, 06:04 PM
Post #29
Group icon

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT WE ARE OFF TOPIC ohmy.gif

I really like a lot of the RedOne material music.gif who else does~

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 18th February 2021, 06:55 PM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

I forgot what a force Gaga x RedOne were! So many amazing songs. wub.gif

I had to go with "Bad Romance" for my favourite. I would love for them to work together again in the future.

Least favourite I'll go with "So Happy I Could Die". I don't know why but it grates on me quite a bit.

+Quote this post
Adelita
post 18th February 2021, 07:13 PM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

QUOTE(Among Haus @ Feb 18 2021, 03:04 PM) *
Cool that you want her to be THE best Adelita - she ain't ever going to read your managerial execution of her career from 2011 until now so post it once and be done with it? It's a lot of effort picking out every negative from the past 10 years when you could... enjoy the fact that your fave is on TOP FORM recently smashing award shows left right and centre in every field and absolutely slaying the public perception.

Also you are allowed to post what you want (for now~ if there are more complaints about your conduct you won't be allowed here as per the site's rules and regulations~) but it's a lot more fun posting about the things you love about artists rather than constantly posting about the things you hate. But keep going, it's cute to read and debate when people are doing so with kindness <3

No, I'm not going to post what I think just once just because you're a moderator and you want to silence me and just because you don't like hearing the truth, you must tell the truth, it hurts whoever hurts. Every time I see a context in which I can express how upset I am about Gaga's commitment to her music, I will do that and I don’t care if she doesn’t see it, I don’t do it so that those words reach her, I do it to open your eyes and it doesn’t break any rules of this forum, I’m not attacking anyone, just saying what I think.

Speaking the truth doesn't make me rude, you just want me to pretend that everything is fine as you do. I don't know how you were raised, but unfortunately, life isn't just about cute and happy things like you think "<3".

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 18th February 2021, 07:15 PM
Post #32
Group icon

QUOTE(Envoirment @ Feb 18 2021, 06:55 PM) *
Least favourite I'll go with "So Happy I Could Die". I don't know why but it grates on me quite a bit.

Omg noooo 'So Happy I Could Die' is the second best song in the list sob.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 18th February 2021, 07:19 PM
Post #33
Group icon

Any posts not related to the topic at hand will be removed magic.gif for anyone posting, stick to the topic at hand. Happy posting x

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 4th March 2021, 06:01 PM
Post #34
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Judas + Money Honey. I'm a fan of their stuff together. I voted yes for them to work together again mainly coz I'm intrigued to hear how a Gaga/RedOne song would sound 13 (!!!) years or so later.

+Quote this post
Sour Candy
post 31st March 2021, 01:08 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 10,275

New single w/ RedOne incoming we love it

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick