BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RIP Luciano.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post Apr 15 2016, 02:34 AM
Post #1
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
Group: Members
Member No.: 67

It has come to my attention that a dear friend has passed.

Luciano was a key contributing member to the Britney forum, being one of my first co mods over 9 years ago and ultimately one of my closest friends on this site. He was a part of this community all the way back to coolclarity and was my partner in crime when it came to building this very forum and without him it wouldn't be half of what it is. I am shocked and saddened of his passing and really don't have much to add except for reiterating how important he was to not only this forum but as a friend. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP Luciano.

This post has been edited by ToxicAir: Apr 15 2016, 06:12 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Apr 15 2016, 06:31 AM
Post #2
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

One of the first people to make me feel welcome to the forum. Such a great presence and aura in general. He really was an asset to this site and particularly this and The Killers AF's. Really saddened and upset by this. My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.

R.I.P. Luciano. heart.gif THANK YOU for everything.

+Quote Post
Nick F1
post Apr 15 2016, 10:47 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,392

so sad... can't believe it cry.gif cry.gif

+Quote Post
Nick Jonas
post Apr 15 2016, 04:45 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 9,481
   No Gallery Pics

So sad... RIP.

+Quote Post
star.shine
post Apr 15 2016, 06:12 PM
Post #5
swimming in the stars
Member No.: 11,697
   No Gallery Pics

I'm so sorry to hear this. Rest in peace Luciano, wherever you are.

+Quote Post
Umi
post Apr 15 2016, 07:44 PM
Post #6
All I See br29
Member No.: 14,659
   No Gallery Pics

This forum really won't be the same without him, I'm going to miss his contributions a lot. He was one of those faces that was always nice to see in a topic, and he could always cut right through the bullshit.

Still so sad over it, rest in peace Luciano sad.gif

+Quote Post
Sempachorra
post Apr 15 2016, 10:10 PM
Post #7
Let's Go Brandon
Member No.: 421

I'm in shock right now. I dont know many BJ users, but since I visit the Britney forum a lot, Luciano is a name that I recognize instantly. Always posting updates, being a positive person, very polite. Really shocked by this. RIP online friend.

+Quote Post
Seinfeld
post Apr 16 2016, 01:05 AM
Post #8
Is anyone here a marine biologist?
Member No.: 10,505
   No Gallery Pics

Sad to hear this, only 29 as well. sad.gif

RIP Luciano.

+Quote Post
Simon.
post Apr 16 2016, 12:31 PM
Post #9
Sugar Like Apple Pie
Member No.: 126

ohmy.gif that's awful news, RIP.

+Quote Post
jakee
post Apr 16 2016, 02:23 PM
Post #10
i thought you wore the hairpiece for style
Member No.: 47

i'm in shock. me and luciano never interacted hugely other than this forum but those interactions were always so genuine and good. he broke the mould in terms of the common perception of a 'stan' and he always brought such a gentle energy to this forum. i too remember him back from the coolclarity days some 12 years ago...he was always a consistently nice human being who shared a passion for his favourite music artist in the most decent of manners.

i may have only known him as moderator of this forum but he never ceased, in the past ten years, from doing the best and most diligent of jobs; and on a more personal level, he helped rekindle my love of britney at the most random moments of my life. i wouldn't hold britney so close in my heart without his input. it just highlights how a fleeting and occasional individual on a forum you frequent from time to time can have a wonderful and lasting impact on you as a person.

i don't feel any of what i said does him any justice but if that's the impact he could have as a britney moderator on this most random of forums, i can only imagine the joy and happiness he brought the friends and family in his day-to-day life. life is so short and so so precious.

rip x

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Apr 16 2016, 03:46 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(Jake @ Apr 16 2016, 10:23 AM) *
i'm in shock. me and luciano never interacted hugely other than this forum but those interactions were always so genuine and good. he broke the mould in terms of the common perception of a 'stan' and he always brought such a gentle energy to this forum. i too remember him back from the coolclarity days some 12 years ago...he was always a consistently nice human being who shared a passion for his favourite music artist in the most decent of manners.

i may have only known him as moderator of this forum but he never ceased, in the past ten years, from doing the best and most diligent of jobs; and on a more personal level, he helped rekindle my love of britney at the most random moments of my life. i wouldn't hold britney so close in my heart without his input. it just highlights how a fleeting and occasional individual on a forum you frequent from time to time can have a wonderful and lasting impact on you as a person.

i don't feel any of what i said does him any justice but if that's the impact he could have as a britney moderator on this most random of forums, i can only imagine the joy and happiness he brought the friends and family in his day-to-day life. life is so short and so so precious.

rip x

This was lovely. The last paragraph really sends it home. It's hard to believe what his family is even experiencing. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Tyler: Apr 16 2016, 03:47 PM

+Quote Post
...ready for it
post Apr 17 2016, 10:10 PM
Post #12
I'm not asleep, my mind is alive.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 1,454

I had no idea, I remember seeing him on the forum. Sad news indeed.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Sep 19 2016, 03:05 AM
Post #13

I thought of you tonight. Saw the Killers live and was immediately reminded of you and what a fantastic man you were. Thank you for being my friend.

+Quote Post
awardinary
post May 26 2017, 08:10 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

I just saw on the homepage that it was his birthday today. I can't believe he was just 4 days younger than I am. ohmy.gif

Nonetheless I do remember him fondly and his love and knowledge of Now That's What I Call Music.

RIP.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:41 AM