BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> -
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BBC Sound of... ° 2015, new acts you/the industry are tipping for next year —
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Ethan
post Jan 9 2015, 08:16 PM
Post #101
Group icon
3:23
User: 5,269
Years & Years are the best 'Sound Of' winners yet! wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
SLlewellyn
post Jan 9 2015, 09:47 PM
Post #102
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 13,126
Years & Years stand the most chance of international success from that t15, so I'm glad it was awarded to them. "King" sounds like it'll be huge, I'm hoping they'll put it up for streaming soon/push forward the release date - March 1st is ages away!

How do people think James Bay will fare? Album is looking to sell well with all these pre-orders. "Let It Go" has been added to iTunes again as a pre-order, so that could well be a T10 hit for him - though it makes me think there isn't anything else particularly commercial on the album. Great songwriter though, so hopefully the likes of Ed Sheeran, George Ezra, Sam Smith and Ben Howard will all have quietened down by March/April to let him have a turn dominating the charts.

+Quote this post
Brer
post Jan 9 2015, 09:57 PM
Post #103
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
QUOTE(SLlewellyn @ Jan 9 2015, 09:47 PM) *
"Let It Go" has been added to iTunes again as a pre-order, so that could well be a T10 hit for him

Well that is extremely annoying. But I understand it being re-released, regardless of whether or not he had anything else worthy of being a single. Similar situation to 'Another Love' and 'Budapest' (with both charting via EPs then being deleted and re-added as a pre-order) and I expect its success will fall somewhere between the two.

Heard it for the first time this morning and I like it a lot, though not as much as 'Hold Back The River'.

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:05 AM