BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Results: ☁️ Club Bizarre 21 • Chill Out II ☁️, final leaderboard: page 4
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Dobbo
post 28th October 2022, 02:09 PM
Post #101
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

Wow that was quite the ride with how the votes turned out then. As jimwatts alluded to overturning a 37 point deficit with only 5 votes to go seemed quite the stretch indeed, couldn't believe it! Turned out to be a bit of a rematch following the 70s and 80s edition between myself and Chez although Jade was also in the mix for the whole battle this time. Congratulations for winning the EOY too cheer.gif

I was actually planning to send Soar to BJSC 150 for a very rare self-recycle in that specific contest but when this theme appeared I had to jump at the opportunity. Good to hear others have gotten into some of his stuff after I sent Atlas a few years back (albeit that was mostly Alpha 9 sounding of course).

QUOTE(JaDevil Woman @ Oct 27 2022, 09:49 PM) *
Congrats Dobbo!! cheer.gif fun fact, Dobbo won the first edition of Club Bizarre with this exact points total too.

That's a nice nugget of trivia there biggrin.gif I wonder if CB22 will follow CB2 as well? kink.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
k👠th
post 28th October 2022, 02:21 PM
Post #102
Group icon
baddest of them all
User: 6,764

Sorry I missed this! Been having the worst couple of weeks IRL at the moment with my mom's illness 💔

Super hosting Jade, well done! I seem to be alone in thinking this was a meh contest in terms of quality and Christian Loffler flopping was a bit of a surprise. Blind is an all-time electronic fave of mine, immaculately produced and the emotions it evokes gives me goosebumps. Good thing I never sent it to BJSC then 🙉 Ty Dandy for the 10, and Brer and Jerd for the other decent points x

+Quote this post
Jade
post 28th October 2022, 02:25 PM
Post #103
Group icon
The light will cast me aside
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

QUOTE(k👠th @ Oct 28 2022, 03:21 PM) *
Sorry I missed this! Been having the worst couple of weeks IRL at the moment with my mom's illness 💔

Sorry to hear this Kath! 💔 I really hope things will look up for her.

Justice 4 Christian Löffler sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Brer
post 29th October 2022, 12:34 AM
Post #104
Group icon
stick my flag in the dirt, watch it blow
User: 8,300

QUOTE(Rizhi Sunak @ Oct 28 2022, 10:10 AM) *
Actually, seeing that my previous entry to Chill Out was one of my best ever results here, I just looked up similar artists to Kazukii kink.gif (would have never thought about the sample) Definitely a style of chilled dance I really like though, not too dissimilar from the old Schulz remix hits.

Ahh that makes sense then! Kazukii got high points from me too so you're doing good with the chill dance ~

WD Jerd on the EOY #1, me being #9 there and in the all-time list, the consistency. (Oops at still being behind Leww even after him missing a contest though lol x)

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 31st October 2022, 08:27 AM
Post #105
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

Congrats Dobbo…smashing as per usual!!!

7th is amazing for Sven and I thought this was 4th Top 10 hit in a row for me but it’s actually 5th smile.gif

Thanks Jade for the flawless hosting wub.gif

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

2 user(s) reading this thread
+ 2 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 17th June 2024, 06:49 AM