BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Story of a Top 40 Chart – How to get fit for the summer!, W/E 27/04/2017
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
awardinary
post 23rd April 2017, 08:35 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
Pronouns: he/him
User: 21,587

"What's with the Shape Of You?" the Symphony conductor asked the Galway Girl when he saw her amazingly sculpted body.
"It's a Sign Of The Times that Passionfruit is the new superfood to keep you HUMBLE.." she said. She claims that "Something Just Like This, combined with a Solo Dance, will help you to Stay fit. If you have any Issues with your diet, remember It Ain't Me, its you. So speak to your doctor and run to that Castle On The Hill with determination. Remember That's What I Like doing to keep my body in shape." She then said "Ciao Adios" and disappeared.

The conductor then continued with this advice.

"Remember to Swalla your pride. Music helps, but please, No More Sad Songs as that will only leave you wanting to shed your Skin. DNA. experts would advise against this. But don't take my word for it, after all, You Don't Know Me and I could be trying to Slide the truth under the rug. However, just wait for the Green Light before crossing the road. Be a good Human and you will find The Cure that you have been looking for. Take your Mask Off and replace it with a Perfect smile! If you find a good piece of music and become Chained To The Rhythm remember what I taught you true LOYALTY. is and don't be Scared To Be Lonely, visit as many Places as you can. Touch as many lives as you can.

It was On My Mind the other day that once in Paris I found a black ELEMENT. Did You See me on TV? I was the one in the background with a sign up saying "Call On Me if you Still Have Time". Needless to say the calls received were Blem and I just wanted to Be The One who could LOVE. you.

That's who I am, I'm a New Man."

This post has been edited by awardinary: 23rd April 2017, 08:36 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
777666jason
post 23rd April 2017, 10:49 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 22,687

That was quite clever do you plan on doing this weekly or just a 1 off

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 23rd April 2017, 12:25 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
Pronouns: he/him
User: 21,587

QUOTE(777666jason @ Apr 23 2017, 11:49 AM) *
That was quite clever do you plan on doing this weekly or just a 1 off

Thanks!

I did do one last summer, so it's really just a spontaneous thing when I do it. laugh.gif

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191731

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 23rd April 2017, 12:44 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

I've done the same sort of thing myself on occasions so I know it's not easy!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 01:32 PM