BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The X Factor ● Series 13 ● Live Show 5, Girlband vs. Boyband
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Martyn
post 6th November 2016, 11:27 PM
Post #201
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

I think they should swap the life line to the Saturday show and have the top person have a free pass to the next week just to mix it up.

I suspect next week will be a double elimination, so no life line anyway. Bottom and out, then the next two sing off. Although when is the final this year?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Qween
post 6th November 2016, 11:46 PM
Post #202
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

The final is December 10th/11th I believe, so there aren't enough contestants for any double eliminations.

+Quote this post
Qween
post 6th November 2016, 11:49 PM
Post #203
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

QUOTE(Ryan. @ Nov 6 2016, 10:10 PM) *
Yet another sensational sing-off performance from Saara. Four of Diamonds were decent enough again, decent enough that they could sort of be justified to be saved if the judges so desired but thankfully everyone saw sense. A surprising show of sense from the crowd too with their Saara chants, amazing! In fact everything the judges said tonight both on X Factor and on Xtra was spot on, I hope they do somehow strip Saara back for next week and work with her bottom two vote bounce although Disco is the worst theme possible to do so.

I feel like they could give her something like No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) and do it 2/3 slow, 1/3 disco. She could handle it vocally, of course, and it would give her a chance to be disco whilst also exploring a more stripped back side in part. Or indeed any of the myriad of disco ballads could easily be stripped back too.

(wishful thinking I know, X Factor only recognises disco as cheesy lowest common denominator)

+Quote this post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 10:40 AM