BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Global Moderator Changes
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post 20th September 2017, 09:26 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

NB: The changes described in this post haven't gone into effect just yet but they will do very shortly!

Firstly, though he had hoped for otherwise, and I regret that this has to be the case, Johnkm hasn't managed to find the time to become active and so he is resigning as a GM after many (four) years of servitude. It has been a pleasure working with him throughout the years, he has been a brilliant voice of reason and clarity, and I will miss him being active. Though he may still pop in from time to time, he will no longer be part of the active team.

Secondly, I myself am going to be resigning from the GM role. I know Buzzjack will miss me, I'd like to thank myself for all the hard work I've done and I'm sorry I will no longer be in the driver's seat of the site, being able to inflict absolute power and punishments so casually.

That is, I won't be able to do any of that, for three months. Did I scare you?

Basically, because, as many of you know, in just over a week I'm off to the other side of the world, that is, India, for 3 months and I don't fancy my chances with the wi-fi, I want to make sure you guys are left in good hands no matter what.

So on to the promotions!

Replacing John we have Joseph(Gutierrez). A familiar and friendly face to all from the top half of the site, Joseph will bring expertise on charts back into the management team as well as a cool head and diligent work ethic. Replacing me for while I am away, we have Lotti (lotita), gaining her first real taste of power to use and brighten up the team. I'm sure they'll both do excellently.

Please now direct all PM enquiries about board workings at one of those two, or Chez or Rooney, depending on your preference.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 20th September 2017, 09:32 PM
Post #2
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Omg the cat's finally out of the bag *.*

Firstly a HUGE thank you to John for all your hard work, such a recognisable friendly face around the forum and you'll certainly be missed.

I'm so excited to be getting stuck in as a GM, still can't really believe it :') Thanks for the opportunity guys and a huge congrats to Lotti too *.* bringing the #longhairdontcare powah to management (although I'm not convinced BJ will survive three months without Iz xx)

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 20th September 2017, 09:37 PM
Post #3
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

omg i actually was quite concerned that you were resigning for good Iz, considering all the great work you've put in both recently and since you were appointed! Would be a great loss to lose you full time so glad its only for a short period.

No disrespect to the other global mods of course, just I believe Iz has done a fantastic job in the role!

Well done to Joseph & Lotti and a big thanks to Johnkm!

+Quote this post
awardinary
post 20th September 2017, 09:38 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Here to play, here to stay
User: 21,587

QUOTE(JosephGutierrez @ Sep 20 2017, 10:32 PM) *
I'm so excited to be getting stuck in as a GM, still can't really believe it :') Thanks for the opportunity guys and a huge congrats to Lotti too *.* bringing the #longhairdontcare powah to management (although I'm not convinced BJ will survive three months without Iz xx)

I said in my rate this year that there was nobody on here more deserving than you, and I’m glad you’ve been recognised for all you do on Buzzjack, I hope you can continue to host the Buzzjack chart show, and be a regular personal charts mod too! happy.gif

+Quote this post
Andrew.
post 20th September 2017, 09:39 PM
Post #5
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161

Yeah thank god you're not going for good Iz, you're doing an amazing job and especially recently!! Enjoy your trip heart.gif

Congratulations Lotti and Joseph, I honestly don't think there's any two people more deserving of this role than you so well done!

+Quote this post
lotita
post 20th September 2017, 09:41 PM
Post #6
Group icon
feminist icon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,777

Some recognition for my trash can work! cheer.gif

Thank you to John, and also a huge congrats to Joseph too!!!

+Quote this post
Botchia
post 20th September 2017, 09:42 PM
Post #7
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753

Yes Lotti and Joseph *.*

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post 20th September 2017, 09:44 PM
Post #8
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232

For the time being, I'll be going from newest to second oldest GM in just a month mellow.gif

Thanks for your time, John, I'm sorry I couldn't work with you more! And obvs huge congrats to Joseph and Lotti, I pushed for you both and excited to see what you can bring *.

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 20th September 2017, 09:46 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 20,217

Congrats to both!

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 20th September 2017, 09:48 PM
Post #10
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061

Absolutely thrilled for the pair of you! Joseph has put in so much effort to the site over the years and really has earned it!
Looking forward to seeing Lotti fill in for you, Iz, which might hopefully result in another new GM if she excels? ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
lotita
post 20th September 2017, 09:50 PM
Post #11
Group icon
feminist icon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,777

#makeizadmin

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post 20th September 2017, 09:58 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005

Yeah! I know it’s cliche but I can’t think of many others who would play role of globall as those two cheer.gif have fun in India Iz #Izdia in the meantime as well biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 20th September 2017, 10:00 PM
Post #13
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

Yeah, it is about time Iz is made an admin. Maybe when he returns from India to allow time for his purple name to be set up? wink.gif

+Quote this post
danG
post 20th September 2017, 10:01 PM
Post #14
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

congrats both of you, great choices!

+Quote this post
Jade
post 20th September 2017, 10:03 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Congrats you two *.* and thanks John for what you brought to the role during your time as GM!

Fully behind Iz for admin

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post 20th September 2017, 10:03 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

Congrats to both. Nice to see a change in the upper levels of Buzzjack. Both Lotti and Joseph are wise individuals. I will miss his Qweenliness though and his RANDOM WORDS in CAPITALS posts. Of course I will miss fellow history enthusiast Iz too.

This post has been edited by Big Hiss Machine: 20th September 2017, 10:04 PM

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post 20th September 2017, 10:05 PM
Post #17
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005

QUOTE(Big Hiss Machine @ Sep 20 2017, 11:03 PM) *
Congrats to both. Nice to see a change in the upper levels of Buzzjack. Both Lotti and Joseph are wise individuals. I will miss his Qweenliness though and his RANDOM WORDS in CAPITALS posts. Of course I will miss fellow history enthusiast Iz too.
I don’t think Qween is going with Iz to India as well heehee.gif he’s just retiring without the holiday.

+Quote this post
Cameron
post 20th September 2017, 10:06 PM
Post #18
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*

John has done a superb job as a GM. He has always been approachable but firm. What an angel wub.gif

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post 20th September 2017, 10:10 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

Fully behind Iz for admin

I am sure he would make a good admin, although you could argue he hasn't been on the site quite long enough yet to be awarded that special status considering our two admins are 00s veterans.

This post has been edited by Big Hiss Machine: 20th September 2017, 10:10 PM

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 20th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Post #20
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

Shame to see you go John and Iz (temporarily I know) however both of your replacements are both great choices! Congrats Lotti and Joseph!

+Quote this post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 06:32 PM