BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US // Series 20
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post 21st September 2018, 05:09 PM
Post #361
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

I am so intrigued to see how a Tyler / Kaycee final 2 would go. I think it could be close as there are quite a few jurors that could potentially swing either way.

Bayleigh would certainly be voting for Kaycee to win, and I think Rockstar probably would too. I think Haleigh got on better with Kaycee but respects Tyler's gameplay and could chuck a vote his way to win, same for Scottie (and maybe Fessy if they talk their plans over?). I feel like Brett and Angela would probably be more likely to vote Tyler despite also being in Kaycee's alliance, and Sam and JC were pretty close with him too. However, I don't feel like many of them are guaranteed votes. It's really not clear cut either way which is quite exciting (and both would be worthy winners even if I'm obviously team Tyler).
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 22nd September 2018, 03:45 AM
Post #362
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

QUOTE(JosephAvery @ Sep 21 2018, 10:09 AM) *
Bayleigh would certainly be voting for Kaycee to win, and I think Rockstar probably would too. I think Haleigh got on better with Kaycee but respects Tyler's gameplay and could chuck a vote his way to win, same for Scottie (and maybe Fessy if they talk their plans over?). I feel like Brett and Angela would probably be more likely to vote Tyler despite also being in Kaycee's alliance, and Sam and JC were pretty close with him too. However, I don't feel like many of them are guaranteed votes. It's really not clear cut either way which is quite exciting (and both would be worthy winners even if I'm obviously team Tyler).
It all depends on what happens in the jury roundtable.
  • Sam seems for sure bitter, but we don't know how emotionally she will vote in the jury.
  • Brett seemed a bit bitter as well but he'll end up voting for Tyler bc "bros before hoes"
  • Haleigh knows Tyler did all this for the game, but we don't know how much she really knows about the other side. Brett didn't really give much, but maybe Angela could let something slip that could light her up and sway votes toward Kaycee.
  • Both Bayleigh and Rockstar have said Kaycee was playing the best game but Rockstar respects Tyler a bit and has no bad blood with him.
  • Fessy might vote with Haleigh just because
  • Scottie is the only wild card. He may have had some deal made with Tyler behind the scenes (a.k.a. not caught on feeds) and even said that he realized Tyler never had his back after Brett and Sam revealed their F2 deals.
We'll see how much Racist Angela manages to turn things around. She's not only lasted the longest up to the roundtable, but she's also showmanced with Tyler, so she's got to have some dirt on how these evictions happened. That said, #Haleigh4AFP

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 22nd September 2018, 03:59 AM
Post #363
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I'm reasonably sure Sam will vote Kaycee, they got on well and Sam will I think still be bitter that she pretty much played her game for Tyler and was paid dust, she seems bitter in exit interviews. I think if it was against like Haleigh she'd still just vote Tyler but given she likes Kaycee I think it's easy for her to be bitter.

Realistically I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict:

JC - Kaycee (although it totally depends which of them win HOH and ditch him to 3rd)
Angela - Tyler
Sam - Kaycee
Brett - Tyler
Haleigh - Tyler
Scottie - Kaycee
Fessy - Tyler
Rockstar - Kaycee
Bayleigh - Kaycee

Hard to gauge just because I'm so unsure on Scottie, I also don't know about Haleigh and Fessy. Haleigh said she wouldn't be a bitter juror but if Sam particularly spills that Tyler had used her I think she might go for Kaycee realising that Tyler didn't play so well in the jury phase. I settled on Scottie going for Kaycee because I feel like Tyler did really slip up there acting like he had Scottie's back when he returned then nominating him and voting him out.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 26th September 2018, 08:20 PM
Post #364
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

People are doing their end of season rankings on Twitter so, while I'm probably saying what I've said before.... (based on a mixture of things, not just their game)

01 Haleigh
A classy queen. Sure, she made have made some grave mistakes in the game but she had the balls to at least try things as well as the heart to risk herself for her friends. It's rare that in this game, you can say someone is a truly good person and she really is, without being totally useless with it. It feels so weird looking back on early irrelevant Haleigh because she became our only hope and she made the season for me.

02 Kaycee
I've said countless times, I really admire her game because in this day and age people can forget that social game is key to BB. It wasn't the most exciting (hell, she was furniture until at least jury) or explosive game, but it's been the best game of the season and she didn't f*** anyone over to get to where she is. Like Haleigh, despite being aligned with the wrong person I think she's a fairly decent person which as I say is rare in this game! I'll be really disappointing if she doesn't win tonight now.

03 Bayleigh
It's a real shame that she f***ed up her game in one terrible week, because she started *so* well and even had the best power imo to usurp a HOH. If only she wasn't so stupid and overtook Angela's HOH, the game could be so much different now. She had such a smart head on her shoulders before that week, then it all just fell apart and she became pre-season Bayleigh we all thought be a hot mess.

04 Scottie
Such wasted potential :/ I think he had the right idea in not being *so* rooted in Foutte/Hive and keeping in with Level 6 a bit, that's the one thing I'll give JC credit but Scottie also had some balls and played his own game. It's a shame it worked out badly for him because if he had cemented a side later in the game, he may have had a bit more of a fighting chance. He played his return really badly mind.

05 Rockstar
Awful player, I can't help but think of how things might have turned around had she won the veto and it was Tyler/Kaycee left up... Granted Kaycee would probably have gone and Tangela would be final 2 so it could be worse, but imagine if they'd wised up and got Tyler out how different the season would have been. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love her as a person though, at times it felt like me in the house because she had an accurate read for what I felt a lot of the time, reacted very emotionally and wouldn't stand for it if people annoyed her (ie Brett x). Her rant after Brett tried to drop her in it was ICONIC. DISGUSTING. DIS. GUST. ING. (well it was f***ing one of yas, desgustan)

06 Kaitlyn
A HUGE mess and liability to others' games but easily one of the most entertaining. Every episode I found myself really waiting for the next thing she'd explode over, it could be the smallest thing and she'd make an episode. I understand why she had to go when she did though, she was a huge liability to anyone she was aligned with and could switch at the smallest thing and that could easily put someone in danger and they didn't want to take that risk on her. Lol at them framing it as "good competitor" though when she accidentally won one HOH she clearly didn't even want to and then evicted her own ally :')

Mind, imagine an alternate timeline where Kaitlyn actually won that puzzle (moment of the season for me, all she had to bloody do was put it in place rotf.gif) and came back, was pissed at Tyler and was the one to take him down? laugh.gif

07 Tyler
Ok, HUGE credit to him for his pre-jury game which was miles better than anyone played in BB19 and let's be real probably BB18 too. He didn't put a foot wrong and was so safe he didn't even have to use his app. But post-jury, he has got far too complacent and the steamroll has been so boring. His game might have a fatal flaw in making so many deals too we shall see, but I guess he's guaranteed $50k even if it does (and let's be real probably $25k from AFP rolleyes.gif). If he wasn't a pretty white boy, Twitter BB stans wouldn't be falling over themselves acting like he's Dan Gheesling or Dr Will. I can't totally disparage his game but he hasn't had to work that hard to get where he is and I don't think you can say someone is a great player when they've played as he has in jury stage. He wouldn't be a terrible winner but he would be a disappointingly predictable one, in an unpredictable game like Big Brother the winner being obvious from week 1 is pretty disappointing.

08 Brett
Awful person really at the heart of it, he was vile to Rockstar and multiple others, totally obnoxious and arrogant. But I couldn't bloody help but be charmed by him drama.gif Obviously he's very attractive but he just had a natural charm, I felt like if he flashed a smile at me and ran off his usual spiel, I'd listen and believe him and in that way he played a game I was always intrigued to see more of, the way he could get himself out of most things was astounding.

09 Swaggy C
Annoying and self important really but I wish he had gotten more of a chance, things could have been so much better for Foutte/Hive. He had a smart head on his shoulders, seemed to have comp prowess and I think would have been the glue to keep the Hive together a bit better.

10 Rachel
Pretty inconsequential but can't forgive ghetto gate, she was entertaining in her eviction week though, I was surprised that she got as messy as she did really. Idk I just didn't expect that of her laugh.gif

11 Sam
Terrible and backwards person, even worse player, it may seem odd I have her this high given the hate I piled on her this season but her mess was sometimes entertaining. Entertaining feels the wrong word given that actually her behaviour was quite worrying but "I'll kerb stomp that bitch" and her threatening to smash everything up and leave to the parking lot within 45 seconds *__* Her being fixated on a random production member who apparently helped her in her robot phase *__* At least with her, while her utter contempt for the game was the most f***ing infuriating thing, there was always something bizarre beyond belief going on. Looking back at the season, it wouldn't have been the same without Sam, for better or worse.

12 Fessy
Christ what a f***ing infuriating player. It sucks that he's athletic and was the Hive's big competition chance because he just had nothing going on in his head laugh.gif If Rockstar's veto mishap put the Hive on life support, Fessy's HOH reign poured a jug of water over the power outlet and electrocuted the poor dying Hive to an instant death. There's people above him who didn't play much of a game or played a mess, but to actively kill off your own alliance because Haleigh so much as breathed around Scottie and he was leading with his dick not his brain......

13 Steve
Nice enough guy, nothing much to go off compared to the others. He didn't do so well and covering up being an undercover cop though laugh.gif

14 Winston
Arrogant, self important, quite nasty, without Brett's charm. Flush.

15 Angela
Quite simply, and sorry I won't even hesitate to use this word, a c***. I think I've said enough on why she is one of the most hideously unlikable people to have been on this show in 20 seasons, I'll give her some credit for comp prowess I suppose to be slightly positive x Otherwise I genuinely couldn't think of a single redeeming factor apart from that she didn't sexually harass people unlike JC and actually played the game which the only reason she's last :')

16 JC
Hideous human being. So laughably deluded that at some points Raven seemed sane by comparison. I mean sure I guess he played an ok floater game (bordering on coaster because lbr he's really only there because he was 0 threat), but I cannot believe he really thinks he deserves to win, thinks he is going to be AFP and thinks he was the Maggie Ausburn of the season leading the whole alliance when he was Christine at best and got this far off of not being a threat because he couldn't win a comp to save his life. Tiny bit of respect for being the one to split Tangela I guess.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 26th September 2018, 08:33 PM
Post #365
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Kaitlyn for AFP

I can see it with my third eye

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 27th September 2018, 02:54 AM
Post #366
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

I still think Tyler should have won, but have our (4th?) LGBTQ winner in 20 seasons is *.*

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 27th September 2018, 02:54 AM
Post #367
Group icon

I AM IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th September 2018, 02:55 AM
Post #368
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

SHE DID IT I'M SHAKING!!!!!!

Her jury questions definitely swayed it, Tyler really bombed on Bayleigh's question and admitting he used Sam for her app....

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 27th September 2018, 03:00 AM
Post #369
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

OMFG I AM SHAKING!!!!!

SO PLEASED FOR HER RIGHT NOW!!!

LET'S GO!!!!!!!

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 27th September 2018, 03:02 AM
Post #370
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Sep 27 2018, 03:54 AM) *
I still think Tyler should have won, but have our (4th?) LGBTQ winner in 20 seasons is *.*

Who else is LGBT? I thought it was only Kaycee and Andy?

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 27th September 2018, 03:03 AM
Post #371
Group icon

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WENT TO ANOTHER PAUL SITUATION. THANK YOU BAYLEIGH!!!

No doubt a deserving winner. She coasted through the first few weeks and stayed loyal while keeping up her social game with the other side, then started beasting her way through the competition when it mattered. The most important thing is was she was kind to the other side, and knowing that they were going to control the jury, that was a smart move.

It's one thing to be cutthroat, but it's another to be cutthroat and not compromise your integrity, and that's why she deserves to win.

(also suck it Joseph tongue.gif but I'm pretty sure tyler's gonna get a whole lot of that hilton head xxx)

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 27th September 2018, 03:04 AM
Post #372
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

QUOTE(HarryEzra @ Sep 27 2018, 04:02 AM) *
Who else is LGBT? I thought it was only Kaycee and Andy?

They weren't "out" on the show I guess, but Mike (Boogie) and Drew.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 27th September 2018, 03:13 AM
Post #373
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Sep 27 2018, 04:04 AM) *
They weren't "out" on the show I guess, but Mike (Boogie) and Drew.

Are they not rumours though?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th September 2018, 04:14 AM
Post #374
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Full actual coherent thoughts:

Ok at first I was like shit Kaycee, loyalty is overrated, go on and Neda Tyler at F3, because I felt like the roundtable leaned towards Tyler as they were focused on the obvious big moves he had made that they could all see in black and white. But she'd have been betraying her whole game, and the words that made her win the game, so actually I'm glad she didn't. Taking Tyler showed that she played a loyal game to the end, and the words she pitched to the jury during their questioning rang true in the ears of those she'd forged such good relationships with.

Big Brother is a SOCIAL game and ultimately Kaycee had that side nailed better than Tyler, that's what won her it. She stayed kind and respectful to everyone, even if she was on the other side and had to vote them out, she knew it was game not personal so she could stand in front of that jury and say hand on heart that she didn't use or lie to anyone. Tyler played an absolute blinder pre-jury there's no doubt, but the Tangela phase post-jury was much less impressive. There was too many holes in his game from then, he used or f***ed over too many of the people that were sat there deciding his fate. I still thought he just about had it up until the questioning, Kaycee really made the most of it whereas Tyler really bombed on Bayleigh's question in particular, and he was dwelling a bit too much on a power app he didn't even use. Given it was 4-5 I think that may well have cost him $325k, I feel like it may have swung maybe Scottie and Fessy, both of whom I was unsure about when it came to who they would vote for.

It's just two totally different styles of game, I can respect both but think in the context of this season, Kaycee played better and made the most of the social connections you have to make with the jury to win. I can see why this result will be a bit divisive as people have their own favourite types of Houseguest and perhaps find it harder to take to the ones who are more about social connections than manipulation and ruthless blindsides. it's just that the game feels like it's shifting a bit towards a kinder, social style of play being favoured. I get that players like Kaycee might not be as entertaining as those who orchestrate blindsides and run things (hell, I spent a good 5-6 weeks calling her disappointing furniture, because you never know if someone is lying low for game and waiting to emerge when they need to or just being shit) but she thoroughly deserved the win and I am so happy for her. I like that it's causing a bit of debate though, it's much better that this finale is giving people feelings as that's what Big Brother should be. We need and want feelings other than "nobody deserved to win but at least Paul didn't" like in BB19 kink.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th September 2018, 04:21 AM
Post #375
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Omg also SWAGGY'S PROPOSAL THO!!!!!! Like I love them together and ofc it's their lives, you can't say when love is right for someone when it isn't your heart but like... it was 23 days laugh.gif I just can't believe he actually did that on live TV, for a second I almost thought Bayleigh was gonna turn him down and that would have been SO awkward. He got up and I joked to Harry I thought he was gonna propose, and he did... Wild.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 27th September 2018, 06:15 AM
Post #376
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

I can't watch the episode until tomorrow but I've seen the result and although my first choice didn't win, I am more than happy with Kaycee. She played a solid game, although I wish she was more visible in the first half (while Tyler played solidly from start to finish, I think his first half bought him a quieter second half but he still played an active role in the game). It's a shame that the jury was bitter, I feel like this is becoming quite a common occurrence and players who make big moves are now being punished rather than praised by the jury.

Nevertheless, Tyler coming 2nd as well as winning AFP is a fantastic outcome and I am so pleased heart.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 27th September 2018, 02:21 PM
Post #377
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

I really don't think it was a bitter jury, they all more than commended Tyler on his game in the roundtable and gave him credit for it. To me it looked like they were impressed with how Kaycee faced the questions the jury posed, and I think for the ones who maybe were unsure that swayed it. Scottie said he was going to vote Tyler but Kaycee impressed him and earned it on finale night, winning the last HOH and giving the speeches she did. When it's as close as this series was, the jury questioning and pitch really matters and I think that clinched for her over Tyler. A lot of players and fans really underestimate social game and jury management, did they not learn from Paul losing twice? laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Riser
post 28th September 2018, 05:58 AM
Post #378
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534

Well Kaycee and Tyler were my ideal top 2 so I was happy either way, I would've voted for Tyler since he made more moves in the game but it really was a case of strong first half (Tyler) vs. strong second half (Kaycee). Kaycee did so well to finish with essentially no enemies and very little blood considering she won the most comps and had power the most times throughout the game. Tyler took big risks with all his final two deals and somehow still managed to end up one vote away from winning, I loved watching him juggle all his relationships in the house.

Overall it was an infinitely better season than last year with far fewer sheep, more distinct personalities and memorable players. It did start to fall flat halfway through because the more entertaining houseguests were evicted so early (justice for Kaitlyn sad.gif) but I'm certainly more hopeful about future seasons than I was a year ago laugh.gif

Favorite moments of the season anyone??? My top 3 were...
#1- Hide & Go Veto comp where they destroyed the house
#2- Rachel "ZERO STARS" punishment
#3- Britney coming back for the Nicole/Victor engagement *.*

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 28th September 2018, 06:04 AM
Post #379
Group icon

1. ON MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY
2. Kaitlyn failing to put together a six piece puzzle
3. Brett's veto speech (a.k.a. the birth of Brottie)
(4. every single time the cameras were on Haleigh)

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 28th September 2018, 11:45 AM
Post #380
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

1. Swaggy proposing to Bayleigh after only spending three weeks together

The icon we didn’t know we deserved.

(2. The messes that were Kaitlyn & Rockstar in general)
(3. Rachel’s eviction interview)

+Quote this post

21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 29th April 2024, 02:40 PM