BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> #FREEBRITNEY, Blasts Lynne on Instagram for her role in the conservatorship
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post Apr 4 2019, 06:14 AM
Post #1
Group icon
User: 13,007

Britney Spears has checked into a psychiatric facility after suffering from emotional distress, a source confirms.

The 37 year-old singer was admitted over a week ago, as first reported by TMZ, and is expected to remain in treatment for a month.

Spears has been troubled over the past year by her father’s health crisis. Jamie Spears recently underwent a second surgery to fix a ruptured colon.

In November, the “…Baby, One More Time” pop star put her Las Vegas residency on hold to look after her dad. She wrote on Instagram: “A couple of months ago, my father was hospitalized and almost died. We’re all so grateful that he came out of it alive, but he still has a long road ahead of him. I had to make the difficult decision to put my full focus and energy on my family at this time.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/20...1203179927/amp/

This post has been edited by -Jay-: Nov 3 2021, 12:26 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Apr 4 2019, 06:15 AM
Post #2
Group icon
User: 13,007
sad.gif hoping she gets the support she needs at such a difficult time for her. Also, although not looking promising, wishing her father a speedy recovery..

+Quote this post
post Apr 8 2019, 11:28 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931
I was worried she might be dealing with mental health issues, but I'm relieved that she's seeking help, which she probably didn't know how to do in the same way 10 years ago.

+Quote this post
Sempachorra
post Apr 18 2019, 01:20 AM
Post #4
Group icon
Let's Go Brandon
User: 421
Have y'all seen this?

+Quote this post
Lukuzz
post Apr 18 2019, 08:08 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
User: 1,209
QUOTE(Euphorique @ Apr 18 2019, 02:20 AM) *
Have y'all seen this?

It's absolutely mental, have been reading about this on twitter today. Needs to be seen by everyone

+Quote this post
Addy!
post Apr 18 2019, 11:54 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666
it's sad to see that her private life is being harassed again.

the freebritney thing, I am taking as a rumor or conspiracy for now because as much as some things adds up, it also seems very made up.

I just wish her well being and I hope she catches a break!!!

+Quote this post
Sempachorra
post Apr 20 2019, 01:15 AM
Post #7
Group icon
Let's Go Brandon

SCARY.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Apr 21 2019, 06:17 PM
Post #8
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
It's all too much. I am absolutely dumbfounded by the comments that her team have stated about the whole #FREEBRITNEY thing. I'm so angry and upset that they won't allow her to be herself and it all goes back to money. She makes too much for them and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it. It's heartbreaking and scary all at the same time. She needs OUT. They're actually making her worse. But I fear she's been in it for far too long now, that even if she managed to come out of it, it'd be like nothing has changed. sad.gif

#FREEBRITNEY & LEAVE HER TF ALONE

+Quote this post
Blond 2.0
post Apr 21 2019, 09:47 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 39,576
I wish her all the best but there's something fishy about the whole thing and I don't believe half of it .

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 23 2019, 12:00 AM
Post #10
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
There's a fan protest for #FreeBritney happening in LA right now and news outlets are starting to pick up on the protest

+Quote this post
Addy!
post Apr 23 2019, 12:44 AM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666
I feel so sad right now sad.gif

Those pictures her leaving hotel broke my heart. She looks lost, out of touch and drugged.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Apr 23 2019, 07:16 AM
Post #12
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
I felt sad.gif about those pictures too. I really hope things improve.

+Quote this post
taragilesbie
post Apr 24 2019, 09:25 AM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 72,112
No idea what the truth is. I guess the #FreeBritney camp is more convincing because of circumstantial evidence, but I don't want it to turn out in the end they were harassing her and her family for nothing.

+Quote this post
Sempachorra
post Apr 25 2019, 02:06 AM
Post #14
Group icon
Let's Go Brandon
She looks sedated once again...

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post May 7 2019, 12:07 PM
Post #15
Group icon
Things just got interesting in the ongoing drama with Britney Spears because her mother has filed a notice making it clear she doesn’t want to be left out of an upcoming hearing regarding Britney’s conservatorship.

According to court records obtained by The Blast, Lynne Spears filed a request Monday morning, requesting special notice and asking to be informed of all matters pertaining to Britney and her conservatorship. Lynne is also using her own attorney to file the paperwork.

The move is interesting, considering Britney’s mom has never played a role in her conservatorship, and has left all the handling up to Britney’s father, Jamie Spears.

Jamie and Lynne have been separated for years, but have always appeared to be on the same page with Britney’s treatment. However, in the midst of Britney being placed into a mental health treatment facility, the public wondered why Lynne has remained so quiet.

As we reported, the judge in Britney Spears’ case set a date for a status check to discuss the recent events, but it’s unclear if Lynne plans on challenging anything that has been decided by Britney’s team of advisors.

Sources close to Britney’s conservatorship tell The Blast Lynne actually spoke with Jamie before filing her documents, as she has mainly received her information about Britney through Jamie for years, and she wants to take a more proactive approach.

We’re told Lynne now wants all the information as it officially comes in from the court, and Britney’s team has apparently always been supportive of Lynne being involved with the ongoing situation.

At this point, Lynne has not made a move to become an actual conservator, but nothing is out of the question as she begins to get more involved.
Momma Lynn to the rescue???? ohmy.gif wub.gif

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post May 13 2019, 10:04 PM
Post #16
Group icon

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post May 13 2019, 10:58 PM
Post #17
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
D: How awful if true.

+Quote this post
tommie
post May 14 2019, 05:15 AM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,073
1) BreatheHeavy are a bunch of wackjobs.

2) Britney suffers from mental illness. Anyone who's dealt with people who are mentally ill knows that they'll think that going off medication is a great idea (hint: it's not).

3) Lutfi, Lynne, old boyfriends selling demo tapes on EBay... the vultures are circling again.

I very much doubt this whole #FreeBritney movement is helping her at all, if anything it's likely doing the opposite.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post May 22 2019, 10:25 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Jamie is now filing for an extended conservatorship and in 3 new states! (She has homes in 2 of them and frequently visits Hawaii on holiday getaways etc..)

https://www.breatheheavy.com/free-britney-three-states/

Just leave her alone. FFS. See how she goes on her own for a year, with frequent visits etc.. Gah. It feels like she's being held hostage at this point. I understand that her mental health might not be steady long term, but they should review it by freeing her for a bit, seeing how she copes and gets on with her life etc.. before deciding to extend it.

It's literally all money at this point. He's awful. I really hate him.

+Quote this post
Tyler
post May 23 2019, 01:47 PM
Post #20
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67
The most disheartening thing about all of this is that her team weaponized us against her. They forced projects on her and I look back at posts where I complained about her lack of promotion for Femme Fatale and Circus and feel like an absolute jack ass. I mean looking back I was so obsessed with her chart success as if it were the only way to merit the quality of her music. It makes you really think... how many times did the fan base rip people apart for things that they were contracted to do? For instance Myah Marie on Britney Jean... Britney and her have worked together since Blackout... I mean did she post the certificate of her Britney Jean gold status as a way to clue us in on what was really happening? I mean... it just makes you think. Her absence on Glory is thanks to her posting that and being a part of stems being released from bj. Why would she sabotage her own spot that was making her literally hundreds of thousands of dollars per record? Or Will.I.Am. who has liked posts about freebritney and recent tweets about her team being the worst thing to happen to her life or the fact that he was contracted to say bj was the most personal record of her career.

She craves touring because it’s the only time she gets an OUNCE of freedom. I mean they punish her by cancelling domination?

I don’t care if she never makes a song or even public appearance ever again. I just want her to be happy, to choose her own destiny. There is actual footage of her saying “I love you guys, I’m free!” When a paparazzi asked if she had a message for her fans. Funny that after the social media breakdown fans unleashed on her team it’s a video of her with a smart phone (she was only allowed flip phones when not monitored) and her getting in the drivers seat of a car for the first time besides FAKE staged photo ops done by Lou and Larry.

I hope that we can truly free her. It would bring me Peace after realizing I had a hand in keeping her prisoner of her own success.

This post has been edited by Tyler: May 23 2019, 02:00 PM

+Quote this post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:48 PM