BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Walking Dead • Season 10, 6th October 2019
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Steve201
post Mar 8 2020, 09:58 AM
Post #21
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
User: 5,138
QUOTE(Dexton @ Mar 8 2020, 03:06 AM) *
Theres 3 TWD movies on their way following Rick and Anne's story after they left in S9. The movies will be created by Scott M. Gimple (showrunner s4-s8) and Robert Kirkman (creator of the comics).

There is also another spin-off series titled The Walking Dead: World Beyond "focusing on the first generation of children that have grown up during the zombie apocalypse who call themselves "Endlings", and are aware of how to survive if confronted by them, but have otherwise been raised behind walls and have never actually experienced survival." Combined with the continuation of Fear The Walking Dead, now on season 6 this year, AMC looks very keen to expand this post-apocalyptic world.

I low key want to rewatch all of TWD from the very beginning and start FTWD again. I watched the first season but found it too slow a lot of the time but from what I've read the show has come into its own since then. The new spin-off sounds very interesting too

Series 2/3 of Fear are up there with the best of the original series but series 4 is piss poor. Haven't watched the fifth one yet.

These World Beyond films look a bit cheesy to me but I've only seen the trailers so far!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Mar 9 2020, 10:29 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
Episode 11 seemed to Be building to the big battle and what it means so was quite slow but I liked it. Love Judith drawing on Daryls wings for him!!

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Mar 16 2020, 11:53 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
Wow what an episode - like after the prison was destroyed, feel like we are starting a new era. And Negan!!!

Il say no more....

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Mar 26 2020, 11:06 PM
Post #24
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
Every episode is getting better - sad to see such a fundamental character leave but what a great episode to leave - the alternative history was class!

+Quote this post
Mart!n
post Mar 30 2020, 09:11 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
User: 2
That was just an OK episode, I'm guessing it leads to a new city or its going back to where it all started as the Season 11 opener, as a new character got introduced The only non brainer, the finale is later in the year, and it could be October before Season 11 starts, I'm guessing its because of the Coronavirus got in the way. Next week its the penultimate episode.

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Mar 30 2020, 10:17 PM
Post #26
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
Yeh for whatever reason the finale hadn't been finalised before corona started so they have to Finish that, don't know why but maybe it's because of it finish so could be interesting. Can't see series 11 until 2021 now because filming for it only starts in May so it'll be hugely effected and won't finish until later in the autumn or later depending on when things get back to normal. The new series usually get aired in early October.

Yeh wonder what city they were meant to be entering - was it even Atlanta?

Could make for an interesting change of scenery for the first time since series 5/6!

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Mar 31 2020, 12:35 PM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
The finale won't air until later this year so there's only one more episode left sad.gif

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Mar 31 2020, 10:32 PM
Post #28
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
Bit mad they didn't have it completed before March!

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Apr 2 2020, 02:25 PM
Post #29
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045
QUOTE(Steve201 @ Mar 8 2020, 05:58 PM) *
Series 2/3 of Fear are up there with the best of the original series but series 4 is piss poor. Haven't watched the fifth one yet.

These World Beyond films look a bit cheesy to me but I've only seen the trailers so far!

I’m about to start season 2 of Fear and it’s really good, idk why I was so put off it when it was first released

It’s a shame TWD finale has to be delayed, but recently their penultimate episodes have been more action packed than the finales anyway similar to how GoT was showing their seasons. Then the last episode per season is more of a “recovery” from whatever big event happens. Although with it being delayed maybe the season finale will be aired more of a Special, they might add a bit more of future plots hints that we would’ve had to wait until the next season for or something. Maybe we’ll end up getting Christmas Specials too laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Apr 2 2020, 03:41 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
I imagine the storyline has already been done, seems to be issues with added effects etc.

Yeh its true episodes 13/14 were big ones and they seems to be showing the next set-up with Eugene's group meeting 'Princess' in the episode aired on Monday.

Series 2 and 3 of Fear are a lot better than series 1 so lucky you have those 2 series to enjoy now lol. Series 3 is the best series, up there with series 1-4 of the Walking Dead.

This post has been edited by Steve201: Apr 2 2020, 07:55 PM

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Apr 2 2020, 07:45 PM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I gave up on Fear and it's very rare I give up on a show :/

Season 1 = good
Season 2 = crap
Season 3 = INCREDIBLE.
Season 4 = crap
Season 5 = unwatchable

Absolutely zero interest in the sixth season.

This post has been edited by Jαsє: Apr 2 2020, 07:46 PM

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Apr 2 2020, 07:57 PM
Post #32
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
Series 4 was terrible for me too, they got rid of the two most important characters and jumped to Walking Deads timeline making Lennie James the main character. It just spoilt the amazingness they developed in series 3.

I liked series 1 due to seeing the outbreak played out from the start which you don't see in the Walking Dead and series 2 was class as well for me but series 3 peaked as the struggles began.

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Apr 3 2020, 01:46 PM
Post #33
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
I’m enjoying season 2 way more than season 1 so far. There’s a lot of similarities with TWD (lots of mirroring with the whole Hershel’s farm plot too) but it’s still very different. I do like how right now everyone is very spread out and kinda doing their own thing which we didn’t really see in the main show aside from Terminus which was still different because they were all going the same direction anyway. Nicks having the chance to be himself without being under Maddison’s law, Travis & Kris are godknows where (not that I care tbh the two weakest characters so far. I did enjoy how he was on the road to going apeshit and murdering the girls though) and then the rest are currently surrounded by walkers in the hotel.

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Apr 3 2020, 10:44 PM
Post #34
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
Yeh it keeps getting better so keep watching.

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Apr 4 2020, 09:22 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I thought ep 15 woulda been a big one but it was just setting the stage for the finale which we won't see for god knows how long laugh.gif

Good ep though. I already love Princess *.*

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Apr 6 2020, 03:17 PM
Post #36
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
Princess is the best new character we've had in years tbh aside from Alpha, already really excited to see more of her messing everything up! Although cutting to her being an idiot did take away from the suspense of the rest of the episode slightly, but nothing major actually happened other than setup so I'm okay with that

Also I just started Season 3 of FTWD. I've binged through this faster than I thought tbh but i'm really enjoying it! I think this is one of the most brutal deaths I've seen in anything TWD related in a very long time too. The deaths of Abraham & Glenn were bad but we didn't really see them like we do this. If only this was a major character getting killed it'd be insane *.* although Travis jumping out of the helicopter after being biten AND shot in the neck was pretty hectic too

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Apr 6 2020, 05:22 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
Yeh was wild that one, really scary. He was stupid though!

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Apr 7 2020, 12:10 PM
Post #38
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
Just watched the current(and final episode for a while) episode and OMG I love Princess already, she's hilarious!!

Be interesting to see what happens with the Whisperers as well. I imagine the next series will move onto a new scene now that Hilltop etc destroyed. It's a good idea as I feel those places have been used enough now.

What was the situation with the voices Betta was heading?

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Apr 7 2020, 12:51 PM
Post #39
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
I reckon he's just going insane from trying to cope with the pressure of living up to Alpha whilst simultaneously refusing to become the next Alpha. They weren't prepared for her to die and he doesn't have it in him to lead a group. Now he's going kamikaze with hundreds of walkers as revenge. Worth noting that he's not completely lost his mind tho, catching that the cat was from Alexandria and knowing to follow it to the tower was a good one

+Quote this post
Steve201
post Apr 7 2020, 05:26 PM
Post #40
Group icon
Shakin Stevens
Ah I didn't realise that.

I hope Betta isn't finished as a character tho, great star of the show for me!

+Quote this post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:57 AM