BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> X Factor UK // Rank The Seasons
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post Aug 11 2018, 02:18 PM
Post #1
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161
1. Series 7 (the ULTIMATE one for me, so much drama and hype it felt like you were part of something. and Konnie Huq x)
2. Series 5 (the birth of the beast *.* everything clicked into place for the first time I felt with the perfect panel and talent to match)
3. Series 6 (a bit eh at the arena auditions but they worked pretty well and some of the talent was fab this year.)

Holy trinity.

4. Series 13 (easily the best since Series 7, through actually liking most of the acts and a good panel, the live shows weren't as good but definitely a recovery of sorts!)
5. Series 8 (not as bad as it was for most people but it was the beginning of the downfall, I enjoyed it and the talent actually was good but after Series 7 they went overboard with the drama and it all got too much, the ratings began to collapse so they toned it down a bit and got better towards the end at least.)
6. Series 11 (you can tell they were banking on Cheryl's return which made it worse when she wasn't nearly as good as her first stint and the ratings went down even more laugh.gif Fleur robbed, otherwise it was a good enough series I guess.)
7. Series 12 (Louisa was and is a STAR and completely took over the series Ella style.)
8. Series 3 (a bit shit minus Leona laugh.gif)
9. Series 4 (none of the acts were that good but I lowkey lived for Sharon v Dani laugh.gif)
10. Series 2 (not much to say, it's not much like it is now but an entertaining series)
11. Series 1 (like Series 2, very much a different show but it was a start I guess, I still live for Sharon's takedown of Steve Brookstein live on air laugh.gif)
12. Series 9 (apart from Ella every act was either shit or a rehash of others and after a fab first season Tulisa couldn't be arsed laugh.gif can't blame her)_
13. Series 14 (complete non event tbh laugh.gif the eliminations twist was dreadful, the sing off was the most exciting part of the show and in the poorer seasons provided some of the only good moments but they scrapped it for some people trying to win a trip to Pink and Louis Walsh's car? laugh.gif Rat-Su miming their way to 1st place and the judges being afraid to criticize ANYTHING as well :')
14. Series 10 (I'm sorry but dreadful talent apart from one or two (using the term VERY loosely), dull live shows with turgid themes and a panel that tried but never really got going, not helped by the funsponge Barlow as always)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Aug 11 2018, 02:58 PM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
It’s odd that it’s had the same/similar sort of trajectory to Big Brother! Series 5-7 of that are also the holy trinity, with most thinking BB7 is the best!

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post Aug 11 2018, 03:13 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053
Nice idea!

1: Series 7/2010 - definitely the biggest & best year
2: Series 5/2008 - liked a lot of the acts that year
3: Series 8/2011 - not a lot of good acts but a LOT of eye candy that year
4: Series 3/2006 - felt like the year it properly took off
5: Series 6/2009 - crap winner but lots of talking points/other good acts that year
6: Series 4/2007 - again, wasn't crazy on the year but it was still memorable
7: Series 9/2012 - was fizzling out a bit at this stage but still an ok series
8: Series 2/2005 - don't remember a lot from this year but I was more of a fan back then
9: Series 1/2004 - where it all began, some good stuff this series!
10: Series 14/2017 - better than most of the years preceding due to having some actual talent
11: Series 13/2016 - honey g saved the series, end of debate
12: Series 12/2015 - not much interesting happened this year, at least the new host/panel switched it up a bit
13: Series 10/2013 - pretty dire year for talent & performances
14: Series 11/2014 - what on earth even happened this year?
15: Series 15/2018 - calling it now

Despite the newer ones being worse than the older series it was beginning to get on a upward curve... until this year.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:40 PM