BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RuPaul's Drag Race // All Stars 4
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
PaulM1983
post 2 hours ago
Post #181
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 6,471
   No Gallery Pics

Correct decisions made all round, apart from the last one. I would have sent Latrice packing.

She represents nothing about modern drag at all. That runway outfit was beyond disgusting and her lip sync wasn't anything to get excited about. To me, Monique won that by a country mile.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post 38 minutes ago
Post #182
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

It felt a bit pointless to be honest, the only lipsync where they both really brought it was Gia and Naomi, which should've been the double shante tbh although Gia ofc would have been straight back out of the door next week (not that Latrice probably won't laugh.gif). I've always found Latrice a bit overrated in a 7/10 fine in her own way sort of way. Very dated, and that's fine at her own show or hosting a night but it really shows but she's up against the likes of Monique, Valentina, Manila and Trinity who in their own ways represent where drag could be going, it really shows. Manila is of the older "generation" of Drag Race alumni (for want of a better word) but still feels like something new and unique. Latrice doesn't bring anything we haven't seen already twice from her and many times from other queens, and it's really her time to go. To have what is essentially a fourth shot.... mellow.gif In my eyes, Monique slaughtered her. Not quite as much as Val/Farrah and Trinity/Jasmine, although you can tell Jush was really not bothered about coming back and Farrah just isn't good enough.

The next challenge looks a bit odd, nice to have something new/different but I'm gonna be so so pissed if Manila goes on another weird new challenge (Queens Behaving Badly in AS1). If she's bottom 2, I feel like most of them will send her home :/ I'd be more than happy with Trinity winning this whole thing if she can't, but I think Manila coming what would essentially be 7th would be on the same level as Shangela missing top 2 because of that horrendous jury twist.

+Quote Post
Cucumberella
post 5 minutes ago
Post #183
little drummer bitch
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,403

latrice was saying ‘i’m in my battle costume’ are you at war with sofa swatches?!?!

+Quote Post
Cucumberella
post 3 minutes ago
Post #184
little drummer bitch
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,403

this has done such a bad return for latrice - i love her but she’s literally brought NOTHING new to the season apart from her teeth

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2019 - 04:15 PM