BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Drag Race Season 13 - Queens' Ranking Thread, full-season completed on page 12
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J00prstar
post 1st January 2021, 12:47 PM
Post #1
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Hello all!

As we go along, let's rank our queens from most to least fave this season - and every week we'll run down to see which queen is BuzzJack's Fan Fave!

Rank queens based either on how much you enjoyed them or how good you think they were - whatever works best for you!

We'll just stick to the one thread and rank as we go, like we did for S12!

Start your engines!~
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 1st January 2021, 01:22 PM
Post #2
Group icon

Obviously this will start after the episode airs tonight (US)/tomorrow am (Europe)!

Week 1's queens:
Denali
Elliott
Gottmik
Joey Jay
Kandy
Kahmora
LaLa
Olivia
Rose
Symone
Tamisha
Tina
Utica

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 1st January 2021, 02:59 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

I can't believe the 13th season is tonight! Great start to the new year. biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 2nd January 2021, 11:13 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

1 = Olivia Lux
2 = Denali
3 = Gottmik
4 = Rosé
5 = Symone
6 = Utica Queen
7 = Elliott with 2 Ts
8 = Kahmora Hall
9 = Tamisha Iman
10 = Joey Jay
11 = Lala Ri
12 = Tina Burner
13 = Kandy Muse

This post has been edited by ElectroBoy: 2nd January 2021, 11:14 AM

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 2nd January 2021, 11:18 AM
Post #5
Group icon

My E1 Ranking:

Top to bottom:
Tamisha
Denali
Gottmik
Olivia
Tina
Kandy
Kahmora
Rose
Utica
Symone
Joey
LaLa
Elliott

Not at all how I expected to rank them! I was underwhelmed by both Symone and Rose, and Kandy performed worse in the lipsync than I'd hoped (I didn't watch the preview) although her personality is infectious.

On the flip Tamisha gave us a great lipsync (imo) and the best confessionals and one-liners, plus she had a dramatic backstory that she got over. Denali gave us imo the single best lipsync of anyone when you take into account that she was wearing ice skates. The fact she landed a cartwheel! On normal floor! Gottmik's performance wasn't the best but she was very charming and likeable.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 2nd January 2021, 11:27 AM
Post #6
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

1. Denali
2. Joey Jay
3. Gottmik
4. Olivia Lux
5. Rosé
6. Utica Queen
7. Symone
8. Kandy Muse
9. Kahmora Hall
10. Tina Burner
11. Tamisha Iman
12. Elliott With 2 T's
13. LaLa Ri

Obviously there's not much to go on at all, but all I'm sure of is that Denali and Joey Jay must be protected at all costs wub.gif and I wasn't expecting to end up with Kandy Muse as high as 8th, but everyone else had so little time to even make an impression (or they weren't great at all in the lip-sync).

+Quote this post
Chemistry
post 2nd January 2021, 01:21 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 106,588

01. Denali
02. Olivia Lux
03. Gottmik
04. Rose
05. Symone
06. LaLa Ri
07. Tina Burner
08. Tamisha Iman
09. Utica Queen
10. Joey Jay
11. Elliott With 2 T's
12. Kahmora Hall
13. Kandy Muse

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 2nd January 2021, 02:31 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

01 Symone
She has it ALL you can already tell, flawless *.* Her entrance was simple and basic but so effective, her lipsync was IT and she just has such a great personality you can already see that.

02 Rose
She's got such a commanding presence and warm/funny personality without being too overbearing or ridiculously OTT, I wonder if she could be a bit of a villain though, as she seemed a bit unhappy at losing laugh.gif

03 Olivia
To think she's THAT good after being so new to drag?? Whew. That lipsync was amazing, she won't be going anywhere for a while even if she's in the bottom 2 a few times I'd have thought.

04 Denali
So much fun, really warm and lovable instantly and she can definitely lipsync the house down, she was robbed.

05 Tina
I think her personality might grate after a while, but she was great and so funny in her lipsync plus she made an instant impression unlike some laugh.gif They had 10 minutes to make an impression and she made the most of it.

06 Gottmik
Disappointing lipsync, she was my pre-season fave but I'm still gagged by her sense of style and

07 Tamisha
The one who surprised me most, she seemed much warmer than I expected and her lipsync was great - definitely held her own against Symone.

08 Utica
If the judges thought Jan was too much... laugh.gif I'm kinda on the fence, love her ideas but I feel she could get annoying plus sometimes I think less is more but she has a tendency to chuck everything in when that's not always necessarily needed.

09 Joey
A bit basic, just there really, nice enough and hot out of drag tho x

10 Elliott
Not getting much, not expecting a lot but we'll see.

11 Kandy Muse
Girl can lipsync, but I was definitely kinda tired of her by the time her segment was over laugh.gif

12 LaLa Ri
Her entrance look was hideous, not getting much from her personality but her lipsync was ok.

13 Kahmora Hall
Go girl give us nothing, I love her lack of energy xx All I got from her was "I can afford designer clothes", ok?

+Quote this post
blacksquare
post 2nd January 2021, 05:21 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 23,471

01 Tamisha Iman
02 Symone
03 Olivia Lux
04 Utica Queen
05 Tina Burner
06 Denali
07 Gottmik
08 Rosé
09 Kandy Muse
10 Joey Jay
11 LaLa Ri
12 Kahmora Hall
13 Elliott With 2 T's

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post 2nd January 2021, 06:15 PM
Post #10
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421

01. Denali - she's my skater girl! She was definitely the strongest of the 'loser' group and certainly turned it out in skates as a hindrance! Personality is also there.
02. Symone - my fave lip sync! completely stole the show and was great in her talking heads!
03. Gottmik - really loving her personality and wit too. I think she's our winner.
04. Utica Queen - giving off the ultimate homeschooled/raised in the middle of nowhere vibes. I loved her look but wonder if she's really got the killer instinct to compete and be versatile. I feel Michelle will find her really grating eventually unless she calms down a bit. Cause her aesthetics are like no other!
05. Olivia Lux - loved her and upsetting the NY favourite! Seems like a girl Ru will get behind too. one to watch.
06. Tamisha Iman - she gave me so many funny moments I wasn't expecting, plus looks so much better in this outfit compared to her promo where she came across very stiff and proper! I'm not sure she's in it for the long run but certainly up in my estimations!
07. LaLa Ri - loved the lipsync and I actually think she did turn it a bit more in the lip sync as Denali was a bit distracted by her outift and not fully with it. It was FIERCE. and she's so sweet too! Again I don't think she seems quite ready yet but looking forward to her presence!
08. Kandy Muse - she's fine in small doses! I did enjoy her lip sync but nothing is wowing me about her yet.
09. Rose - think she came across a bit pissed in the show (understandably!) but I feel I'm going to warm to her a bit more. Not really sure what she's about just yet.
10. Joey Jay - possibly a first to go? she's fine and polished but I don't get the feeling she knows who 'she is' yet.
11. Elliott With 2 T's - feel like we saw the least of her and got overlooked by the other two.
12. Tina Burner - I get such a bad vibe from her, especially how all the other girls were like 'oh god she's here' seems almost Perez Hilton like? Also very Sherry Pie but I preferred Sherry's looks so far. She's just got a bit of air of arrogance but she certainly deserved the win in the lip sync.
13. Kahmora Hall - boring and basic! Really not a fan of all the shade she's trying to throw when she's just a model at best, it's not really drag if you need to be dressed by someone else and have to mention them at every moment!

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 2nd January 2021, 06:19 PM
Post #11
Group icon

So far we have a clear winner in the Miss Fan Fave for week 1... yes I have done a spreadsheet and all tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Doug
post 2nd January 2021, 06:32 PM
Post #12
Group icon
I can't help that I need it all...
User: 9,410

01: Kandy Muse
02: Rosé
03: Utica Queen
04: Olivia Lux
05: Symone
06: Elliott with 2 Ts
07: Denali
08: Tina Burner
09: Gottmik
10: Tamisha Iman
11: Joey Jay
12: Lala Ri
13: Kahmora Hall

+Quote this post
152chris
post 2nd January 2021, 06:34 PM
Post #13
Group icon
down with jakewild
User: 10,105

01 Symone / gigi goode but... likeable
02 Olivia / cute and gorj
03 Utica / obsessed w the pattern clashing and her strawb
04 Kandy / the personality of the season already
05 Kahmora / shadier than expected but all the better for it
06 Denali / the fact she did that in SKATES..... should have won
07 LaLa / seems super genuine and lovely, and while i feel denali should have won she killed the lipsync also
08 Tamisha / also v warm personality, hope she does well
09 Joey Jay / funny and cute but a MESS
10 Gottmik / guess they were never gonna be a lipsync assassin so did not meet the high expectations i had. sure they will rise up in the coming weeks
11 Rose / seems to be a lot of talk w not much action
12 Tina / idk she kinda creeps me out, and sucked all the air out of the room during lipsync and untucked.
13 Elliott / forgot she was there. the entrance tho. iconic.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 2nd January 2021, 06:41 PM
Post #14
Group icon

...and with those two our leader for the week changes!

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 3rd January 2021, 02:17 AM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

1. Symone
2. Tamisha Iman
3. Tina Burner
4. Olivia Lux
5. Utica Queen
6. Rosé
7. Denali
8. Gottmik
9. Joey Jay
10. Elliott With 2 T's
11. LaLa Ri
12. Kahmora Hall
13. Kandy Muse

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 3rd January 2021, 02:23 AM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

1. Tamisha Iman
2. Olivia Lux
3. Symone
4. Gottmik
5. Denali
6. Kahmora Hall
7. Lala Ri
8. Utica Queen
9. Rose
10. Kandy Muse
11. Joey Jay
12. Tina Burner
13. Elliott With 2 T's

+Quote this post
Adam
post 3rd January 2021, 05:29 AM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 4,682

Based purely on this episode

01. Symone
02. Olivia Lux
03. LaLaRi
04. Rose
05. Tamisha
06. Gottmik
07. Kandy
08. Utica
09. Tina
10. Elliott
11. Joey
12. Denali
13. Kahmora

+Quote this post
Lukuzz
post 3rd January 2021, 09:58 AM
Post #18
Group icon
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
User: 1,209

Based on ep 1 I'd go -

1. Symone
2. Tina Burner
3. Gottmik
4. Rosé
5. Uticia
6. Olivia Lux
7. Kandy Muse
8. Tamisha
9. LaLaRi
10. Kahmora
11. Denali
12. Joey
13. Elliott with 2 Ts

Tough to say on 1 episode with only really lip syncs to go off and I think some of the lip sync winners were either wrong or incredibly close

This post has been edited by Lukuzz: 3rd January 2021, 09:59 AM

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 3rd January 2021, 10:47 AM
Post #19
Group icon

Ooft those last two are really harsh on Denali!

+Quote this post
diva thin muffin
post 3rd January 2021, 10:48 AM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 12,837

There was no one I hated so my bottom queens were just least impressive.

01. Utica Queen
I may be biased but w/e, she's very quirky and weird and I LOVE that. Her entrance and promo outfits have both been super OTT which I love and she gives me MAJOR Thorgy vibes and Thorgy is one of my all time faves so no surprises there.

02. Symone
While her entrance look wasn't my favourite her personality was a stand out and her lip sync performance one of (if not the) best of the night. I loved her promo look so I was excited to see what she'd bring and she brought it!

03. Kandy Muse
Have been wondering if she'll be more of a Vanjie or a Silky and now I know for me personally she's probably gonna go more the Vanjie route. I enjoyed her OTT presence and there's nothing wrong with being confident!

04. Denali
Idk how she lost that lip sync even if she wasn't great she was definitely better than LaLa lol. I like her and think she has a lot to give and she looked great in those skates!

05. Olivia Lux
I don't know why but I enjoyed Olivia Lux a lot this episode. She was not on my watch list and her outfit wasn't great but I enjoyed her and thought she was good in that lip sync.

06. Rose
Bit arrogant but I still like her. If anyone is bound to be the Jan of the season it's definitely gonna be her though lolol.

07. Gottmik
I was expecting more tbh. They've been hyped a lot and I'm excited to see what they have to bring this season but episode 1 did not leave a great impression. Utica was definitely better in that lip sync but I still think Gottmik was likeable.

08. Tamisha Iman
LOL idk why but I enjoyed her weird presence a lot. She gave me Kamala Harris vibes for miles and I feel that if she makes snatch game she should definitely do her just to do the wave meme.

09. Tina Burner
Seasoned and did well but not a whole lot I remember about her. Very Nina West esque.

10. Joey Jay
Lol idk why I'm putting her even this high other than the fact that she's stunning out of drag oops. Joey didn't give much and seems like a sort of annoying presence but I didn't actively dislike her even though she was unpolished and if I hadn't seen her out of drag already I would not remember a single thing.

11. LaLa Ri
The lip sync was okay but that look was SO unpolished girrl laugh.gif We'll see, she seems likeable enough but not very memorable outside of an entrance look that would have fit better on season 2 lol.

12. Elliott with 2 T's
Eh, there was not a whole lot memorable about Elliott. Feels very much like an early season boot.

13. Kahmora Hall
Didn't really have anything to her and gave me shades of Kyne with her attitude. She'll probably either become far less tolerable or prove to be all talk and no action but we didn't really get a lot from her this episode other than how to pronounce her name lol.

+Quote this post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 11:23 AM