BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Wonderland - Only One, 1st Single | Stars of CBBC show 'Almost Never'
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
ThePensmith
post 31st October 2019, 05:34 PM
Post #1
Group icon
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
User: 13,208

It came to my attention the other day (via Aston Merrygold announcing on Instagram he'd been cast as the manager in it) that CBBC are once again peddling a (fairly lame) comedy drama vehicle with a pop band at the centre of it. (Kimberly Wyatt off the Pussycat Dolls also plays a super villain manager of a girl group in it. Possibly drawing on her experiences with Robin Antin. I digress)

The band in question on 'Almost Never' (the name of the show) are a three piece boyband mit instruments called The Wonderland. L-R below we have Oakley Orchard (sounds like a Sylvanian Family), Nathaniel Dass and Harry Still.

A soundtrack of songs from the first series came out beginning of this year when it aired, but this is their first proper single and theme tune to the second series which has started this week. It's actually rather good, all hand claps and whistling and a bit of an early 80s feel to it. Shame it's probably destined to go no further than the confines of the show (which is all a bit 'Yes, I have seen 'No Sweat', thank you') because in the hands of someone else - The Vamps for instance - it might be bigger.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 11:47 PM