BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Miley Cyrus on Britney: "I just want her to be happy", Interview for Elle Magazine
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 12th September 2016, 11:51 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
Miley Cyrus used her Elle interview to speak about her concern (and happiness) for our Brit!

Miley Cyrus On Her Concern For Britney: I Just Want Her To Be Happy

The singer opened up about her love for Spears in a cover story for "Elle" magazine.

When Miley Cyrus isn’t busy helping homeless and LGBT youth with her Happy Hippie Foundation, she’s busy worrying about the well-being of her favorite pop stars.

The “Wrecking Ball” singer is on the cover of Elle magazine’s October issue to promote her latest gig as a new judge on The Voice, and she took the opportunity to discuss her love — and worry — for Britney Spears in this new Glory era.

“She’s a little distant in her world,” Cyrus said, explaining that she’s been able to stay close to Britney because her manager, Adam Leber, works with her too.

“I just want Britney to be happy,” she continued. “Every time she puts out new music, I’m like, ‘Is that what she wants to be doing? Or does she just want to chill?’”

A question that may be on many fans’ minds, as there’s often speculation as to whether or not Britney is as interested in recording new music as her team seems to be.

Luckily for us all, Spears seems to be loving her latest album as much as we have, and has given us the performances to prove it — something Miley seems to agree with.

“She’s looking so good right now, and looking happy,” Miley said.

And isn’t that really all we can ask for?

http://www.newnownext.com/miley-cyrus-brit...y-elle/09/2016/
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 06:54 AM