BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Where and when Darius will be preforming next, - latest information
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
SpamFritter
post Mar 25 2010, 01:17 AM
Post #1
Take me as I am....
Group: Members
Member No.: 321

Below are dates and venues where Darius will be performing.

Most recent dates notified are in BLUE.

Further information on each event is in the thread.

Friday, 31st January, 2014 - Kiss of Life charity lunch at the Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow

Now until April 2014: - From Here to Etenity:- Shaftesbury Theatre, London. Mondays to Saturday 19:30, with matinees Wednesday and Saturday- 14:30

Please note: Darius isn't appearing in FHTE between 17/1 and 23/1

26 March 2010 in Belfast’s Europa Hotel - guest only - IM A CELEBRITY GET ME TO THE FATE AWARDS!
Sunday 18th April, 2010. Venue:- "The Dammies", Sir Archibald Road, Thurso KW14 8HN - Thurso Spring Postcode Rollover Party!
29 April, 2010, 19:00 to 22:00 Venue:- Hilton Hotel, Glasgow - Sunday Mail Young Scot Awards
Sunday 23rd May at 2.30pm. Venue:- O2 arena - Darius will undertake the principal role of Escamillo in the Opera Carmen
30th May, 2010. Venue:- Festival Club Ayr Town Hall New Bridge Street Ayr KA7 1JX - Burns An' A' That Festival 2010
4th July, 2010. Venue: - Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge KT13 0SL - Mercedes-Benz World Summer Concerts
Wednesday, 7th July, 2010 19:30hrs . Venue: - Hurlingham Club, Ranelagh Gardens, London, United Kingdom - Grand Prix Ball 2010
Saturday, 31st July, 2010, 12:00 - 17:00. Venue: - Glasgow Green, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Saturday, 31 July 2010, 19:00 - 23:30. Saturday Night iamspamamispamwhoamspam Live Venue:- Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel, College Green, Bristol
Saturday, 28 August, 2010, 12:00 - 17:00. Crewe Carnival. Venue:- King George V Playing Fields, Crewe.
11th September, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - St. Albans, the Arena
19th September, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Lincoln, Theatre Royal
22nd September, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Buxton Opera House
2nd October, 2010, 2010 Engage Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford Manchester
12th October, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Brighton Theatre Royal
14th October, 2010, 12:30pm, -Venue:- Centre Court shopping centre, Wimbledon
16th October, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Wimbledon New Theatre
19th October, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Glasgow Kings
20th October, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Inverness, Eden Court Theatre
21st October, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Darlington Civic
25th October, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Woking, New Victoria Theatre
28 October, 2010, The Beatles Philharmonic Tribute, 50th Anniversary Concert, 8pm Royal Albert Hall, London
29th October, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Manchester, Opera House
1st November, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Bromley, Churchill Theatre
4th November, 2010, History of the Big Bands, Venue: - Eastbourne, Congress Theatre
21st NOVEMBER, 2010, Festival4Stars final - in the Radisson SAS Hotel, Glasgow
Friday 03 December 2010 to Sunday 09 January 2011 - King's Theatre, Glasgow - Prince Charming in Snow White
Friday 31 December, 2010, 9.30pm (gates open 9pm) - Stirling Castle Esplanade
24 March,2011 · 17:30 - 23:00 - Venue:- Vibrato, 2930 Beverly Glen Circle, Bel Air, CA
12 May, 2011 · 17:30 - 23:00 - Venue:- Vibrato, 2930 Beverly Glen Circle, Bel Air, CA
22 June, 2011 Venue:- Kempton Park Racecourse - The British Big Band Night
7th November - 22nd December, 2011, BUT Mondays, Venue: Garrick Theatre, West End, London, - CHICAGO
7th January, 2014, - This morning, ITV

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: Jan 15 2014, 03:43 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Mar 25 2010, 01:23 AM
Post #2
Take me as I am....

26 March 2010 in Belfast’s Europa Hotel

QUOTE(megham @ Mar 9 2010, 11:03 AM) *
We will.

Darius is at this one - only as a guest though.

IM A CELEBRITY GET ME TO THE FATE AWARDS!
This year’s Fate Awards in association with Diet Coke will see the largest turnout of homegrown talent and celebrities from across the UK arrive in Belfast to showcase the very best the Northern Ireland entertainment and hospitality industry has to offer.
Now in its fourth year, this year’s Fate Awards will celebrate the dedication shown by those working in the industry in one of the toughest years and the celebrities will be out in force to recognise their achievements.
The Party of the Decade will be hosted by the King of the Jungle himself, Christopher Biggins and he will be assisted on the biggest ever Fate Awards stage by former Miss Great Britain and Fate Awards Media Personality nominee Gemma Garrett while Northern Ireland voice of the ‘X Factor’, Peter Dickson will be heard announcing the winners throughout the evening.

Roger Taylor Duran Duran
Duran Duran legend drummer Roger Taylor will make his Irish DJing debut at the aftershow party and partying the night away with him will be Eamonn Holmes and his partner Ruth Langsford, who will be joined by her ‘Loose Women’ friends Denise Welsch and Carol McGiffin.
Recent winner of ‘Popstar to Operastar’ Darius Campbell and ‘Apprentice’ runner up Kate Walsh will be there with fellow contestant Philip Taylor and our very own Ben Clarke.
Gavin and Stacey star Margaret ‘Doris’ John, Pamela Ballantine, Nicola T, Paul Rankin, Rory McIlroy and Michael Deane will celebrate the Fate Awards winners with Michelle Heaton and celebrity make up artist Gary Cockerill and DIY expert Phil Turner.
Kim Woodburn and her jungle friend Sam Fox will be partying with Gail Porter who will make her second appearance at the awards. Gerard McCarthy will line up with Pete Snodden, Julian Simmons, Zoe Salmon and Gemma to find out who’s won this year’s Media Personality Award as voted for by Sunday Life readers.
Michael Mervyn-Jones, Publisher of Fate Magazine, said; “I really can’t wait until this year’s Fate Awards. The excitement is building for the sold out event which is really shaping up to be the Party of the Decade. With the Europa Hotel completely transformed, we’ll celebrate those who have worked so hard through one of the most difficult trading years of recent times to contribute to Northern Ireland’s thriving entertainment and hospitality industry.
“With the economy showing green shoots of recovery, the Fate Awards will bring together our largest turnout of celebrities and home grown talent to reward those who have made an outstanding contribution in each of the 17 award categories.”
Last year’s winners included Belfast hot spots Muriels, No 27 Talbot Street and Apartment, alongside regional winners Sallys in Omagh and The Plough in Hillsborough.
Award categories for the Fate Awards 2010 are: Best Classic Bar, Best Style Bar, Best Cocktail Bar, Best Gastro Pub, Best Front of House, Best Chef, Best Restaurant, Best Regional Bar, Best Regional Restaurant, Best Club, Best Regional Club, Best DJ, Best Gay Venue, Jim Aiken Live Venue, Colin Angus Best Media Personality, Best Hotel and Best Newcomer.
The Fate Awards in association with Diet Coke, star-studded Party of the Decade will be held on 26 March 2010 in Belfast’s Europa Hotel and is proudly supported by Peroni, BMI, Bacardi Brown-Forman, Tigi and UTV.

Tags: Ben Clarke, Carol McGiffin, Darius campbell, Denise Welsch, Duran Duran, Eamonn Holmes, events guide northern ireland, Fate Awards NI, Fate Magazine, Kate Walsh, Northern Ireland Events, Philip Taylor, Roger Taylor, Ruth Langsford, things for kids to do northern ireland, things to do northern ireland, what's on guide northern ireland, whats happening northern ireland, whats on northern ireland, www.whatsonni.com

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: Apr 7 2010, 04:34 PM

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Apr 1 2010, 03:01 AM
Post #3
Take me as I am....

30th May, 2010. Venue:- Festival Club Ayr Town Hall New Bridge Street Ayr KA7 1JX

QUOTE(delphi @ Mar 24 2010, 02:53 PM) *
This event lists Darius as appearing on 30th May - Burns An' A' That Festival 2010

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: Apr 7 2010, 04:33 PM

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Apr 7 2010, 08:10 AM
Post #4
Take me as I am....

QUOTE(megham @ Mar 30 2010, 01:34 PM) *

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: Apr 7 2010, 04:28 PM

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Apr 7 2010, 04:24 PM
Post #5
Take me as I am....

Thanks to truly talented:

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Apr 14 2010, 07:09 AM
Post #6
Take me as I am....

QUOTE(Baytree @ Apr 14 2010, 03:05 AM) *

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Apr 14 2010, 09:42 AM
Post #7
Take me as I am....

From My Space:

Darius Campbell to Take Starring Role in Carmen at The O2
Exclusive performance for one show only

The world’s most popular opera comes to the world’s most popular music venue
Over 200 performers including dancers, acrobats and fire eaters

Darius Campbell has announced he will be performing in The O2's first opera, Raymond Gubbay's spectacular production of Carmen. This will be Darius' first major operatic role since he won ITV’s Popstar to Operastar. Darius will undertake the principal role of Escamillo on Sunday 23rd May at 2.30pm, whose world famous aria Song of the Toreador he sang in Popstar to Operastar, captivating millions of viewers.

Over 200 performers including dancers, acrobats, fire eaters and the wonderful Royal Philharmonic Orchestra will bring to life the dusty atmosphere of the town square, the cool night air of the smugglers’ mountain hideout, and the colourful festivities outside the bullring in Seville. Directed by David Freeman, founder of The Opera Factory and whose previous credits include Madam Butterfly, Tosca and Carmen at the Royal Albert Hall, this production of Bizet’s masterpiece comes to The O2 on a never seen before spectacular scale.

Darius commented: “It’s an absolute privilege to undertake the role of Escamillo in Carmen, one of the most famous operas in history. I thoroughly enjoyed my time on Popstar to Operastar and learning the discipline of opera was tough but hugely rewarding. This opportunity, however, takes it to the next level and I cannot wait to get started. I want to personally thank Raymond and the rest of the production for allowing me to be part of what will no doubt be an incredible experience for all concerned, both cast and audience.”

Raymond Gubbay, impresario and classical music promoter, added: “It is a great pleasure to be welcoming Darius to this exciting project for his debut operatic performance. I watched Darius's progress on Popstar to Operastar with great interest. To move from pop to opera is hugely ambitious but I know Darius' passion and dedication to this project will result in a very fine performance as Escamillo. We will be fully supporting him and I look forward to seeing his career develop.”

Sung in English, Bizet’s unforgettable score contains some of opera’s finest arias and best loved music. The beguiling Seguidilla, the tantalising Habanera and the enchanting Flower Song - sensual music that perfectly captures the very essence of Spain. Conducted by Gareth Hancock, this world class company of singers, musicians and artists, together with a spectacular set and lavish costumes, will provide an unforgettable and epic production of Carmen.

The principle roles will be shared by Cristina Nassif and Louise Poole (as Carmen), John Hudson and Philip O’Brien (as Don Jose) with Kevin Greenlaw and Darius Campbell (as Escamillo).

The production is designed by David Roger whose previous credits include operas for English National Opera, Opera North and the Kirov; lighting by multi Tony Award winning Andrew Bridge (Phantom of the Opera, Fosse, Sunset Boulevard); choreographed by Robert North (former Artistic Director of Ballet Rambert, Teatro Regio (Torino) and Scottish Ballet) with sound design by Bobby Aitken and English translation by the acclaimed Amanda Holden.

This is The O2’s second collaboration with Raymond Gubbay after the hugely popular ‘Christmas Spectacular’ in December.

Performances of Carmen are:-

Friday 21 May @ 7.30pm
Saturday 22 May @ 7.30pm
Sunday 23 May @ 2.30pm (with Darius Campbell as Escamillo)

Tickets are available via www.theo2.co.uk or by calling 0844 856 0202. Tickets are priced between £25 and £60 with a Gold Circle ticket at £95 which includes a complimentary souvenir programme. All tickets are subject to booking fees.

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: Apr 29 2010, 12:23 PM

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Apr 16 2010, 03:36 PM
Post #8
Take me as I am....

Young Scot Awards 2010

In 2006 we launched the very first Sunday Mail Young Scot Awards, and now five years on the event is bigger and better than ever. On Thursday 29th April 2010 over 500 guests will attend the glittering awards ceremony to recognise and celebrate the outstanding achievements of Scotland's Young People in 2009.

The nominations for the Young Scot Awards 2010 have now closed and the finalists are listed HERE

Thursday, April 29

Sunday Mail Young Scot Awards
Type: Other - Ceremony
Where: Glasgow
When: Thursday, April 29 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post May 29 2010, 12:36 PM
Post #9
Take me as I am....

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/darius-...attle-1.1031075

Darius ready for Charming battle

Darius has been signed up for the King’s Theatre panto
Brian Beacom

28 May 2010

Singing stars Darius Campbell and John Barrowman will battle it out to attract audiences at this year’s Glasgow pantomimes.

It was revealed today that Darius, who recently won the TV show Pop Star To Opera Star, will appear at the King’s Theatre to star as Prince Charming in Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs.

A spokesman for the King’s said: “It is a huge coup for us.”

At the same time John Barrowman will be appearing in the title role of Aladdin at the SECC.

Darius, 30, who dropped his Danesh surname earlier this year, said: “This year has taken me from London to Paris and Cape Town. It will be great to end the year

in Glasgow.”

Since being crowned the winner of ITV1’s Pop Star To Opera Star, Darius has headlined in his debut opera. He is the youngest performer to play the bullfighting Escamillo in Carmen at the O2 in London.

The signing of Darius to the King’s highlights the attempts made this year by panto producers to attract the lion’s share of audiences.

As well as Torchwood star Barrowman appearing at the SECC with The Krankies, the Pavilion has already secured the services of comedian Jim Davidson and interior designers and television presenters Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan for its Robin Hood panto.

Snow White
King's Theatre, Glasgow
Starring Darius Campbell

Friday 03 December 2010 to Sunday 09 January 2011
Running Time: TBC

The 2010/2011 King's panto is now on sale.

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Jun 21 2010, 12:44 PM
Post #10
Take me as I am....

QUOTE(megham @ Jun 18 2010, 06:03 PM) *
http://www.crash.net/f1/news/160763/1/gran...ic_line-up.html
F1 »

Grand Prix Ball attracts star-studded music line-up

The Sugababes, Seb Fontaine, Eddie Jordan and The Robbers, Darius Campbell and Ben Montague will add some pizazz to the 2010 Grand Prix Ball - one of the highlights of the British motor racing summer
The Grand Prix Ball has confirmed its entertainment package at the Hurlingham Club as the country gears up for what is set to be a thrilling 2010 British Grand Prix at Silverstone – with something for everyone in the evening's packed, star-studded line-up, including sets from the Sugababes, Seb Fontaine, Eddie Jordan and The Robbers, Darius Campbell and Ben Montague.

Headlining the evening is Britain's top girl group, the Sugababes, with the trio of Heidi Range, Jade Ewen and Amelle Berrabah set to perform some of the greatest hits from the band's twelve-year repertoire. The Sugababes have been named the most successful female act of the 21st century by the Guinness Book of World Records, as they boast six UK number one singles and 18 top ten hits to their name.

For the more musical of fans, Darius Campbell, the winner of ITV's 'Popstar to Operastar', will be dropping in to perform a variety of swing songs with his sultry Scottish baritone. Darius recently performed in the world-famous opera Carmen at the O2 Arena with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, playing the illustrious role of Escamillo. The last few years have seen him score hit singles and platinum albums, tour the world with Shakira and Alanis Morissette and earn several lead roles in the West End and on TV.

To keep the dance floor kicking until the small hours, there will be a set by internationally-celebrated DJ Seb Fontaine, courtesy of F1 Rocks, which will be making its much-awaited comeback later this year. Seb, who has been at the top of the house and dance music scene for two decades, has enjoyed a huge career, including a famous residency at top UK club Cream and his own show on BBC Radio 1.

F1 Rocks brings together the world's most glamorous sport with the biggest music stars, to create the world's most exciting broadcast-led entertainment platform. An unprecedented fusing of music megastars and F1 lifestyle, F1 Rocks provides a unique and groundbreaking global entertainment and marketing platform.

From the established to the up-and-coming, the Grand Prix Ball will see a performance by celebrated singer/songwriter Ben Montague. Ben's single 'Haunted' recently took the coveted record-of-the-week slot on BBC Radio 2, and he is fresh from a headline performance at the Isle of Wight Festival. Ben will play tracks from his debut album 'Overcome'.

As previously confirmed, BBC F1 pundit and former team owner Eddie Jordan will also be taking to the stage with his acclaimed pop/rock covers band, The Robbers

Start Time: Wednesday, 07 July 2010 at 19:30
End Time: Thursday, 08 July 2010 at 00:00
Street: Ranelagh Gardens
Town/City: London, United Kingdom

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Jun 21 2010, 12:49 PM
Post #11
Take me as I am....

Date: Saturday, 31 July 2010
Time: 12:00 - 17:00
Street: Glasgow Green
Town/City: Glasgow, United Kingdom

Tickets

* Family Day £9, (2 adults, 2 children), Adults £4, Concessions £3, Kidz Card/Young Scots £2
* Tickets are available to purchase online
* By Phone on 0141 287 5918
* Available on the day at the entry gates

http://www.glasgow.gov.uk/en/Residents/Par...glasgowshow.htm

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: Jul 2 2010, 09:19 AM

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Jul 2 2010, 09:26 AM
Post #12
Take me as I am....

Darius Campbell will be performing songs from his forthcoming album.

Saturday Night Kitchen Live

Date: Saturday, 31 July 2010
Time: 19:00 - 23:30
Street: College Green
Town/City: Bristol, United Kingdom

http://www.celebritychefdinner.com/

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Jul 2 2010, 09:36 AM
Post #13
Take me as I am....

Darius Campbell To Perform At Crewe Carnival

Singer and Actor Darius CampbellPopstar to Operastar winner, Darius Campbell, will perform at this year’s Crewe Carnival.
The platinum-selling singer and actor, who shot to fame after reaching the finals of Pop Idol in 2001 and toured with Shakira, will perform a number of his hits at the event on Saturday, August 28 at the King George V Playing Fields in Crewe.

Darius is an acclaimed actor; having featured in the West End productions of Chicago, Guys and Dolls and Gone With The Wind as well as a role in this year’s production of Carmen at The O2 Arena in London.

In February of this year, Darius won much public affection with his powerful and emotive performances in the ITV show Popstar to Operastar in which the 29 year old wowed the audience and judges with his renditions of ‘Nessun Dorma’ and ‘The Impossible Dream’.

This year’s Crewe Carnival, organised by Cheshire East Council’s Outdoor Events Team and the Friends of Queens Park will be a free, ticketed event.
Darius will perform as part of a full day’s entertainment which will include performances from local community groups and other acts to be announced.

Tickets will be available from Crewe Lyceum Theatre from Monday, August 2.

Cheshire East Councillor, Andrew Knowles, Cabinet Member with responsibility for Health and Wellbeing, said:

“This is a fantastic coup for all those who are organising this year’s Carnival. Darius is a popular and versatile performer with lots to offer. His success in Popstar to Operastar is testament to his all-round appeal.
This year’s Carnival is something I am very much looking forward to; it is a highlight of Crewe’s social calendar, with a long history in the town.”

Cheshire East Council’s Outdoor Events Manager, Andrew Latham, added:

“Darius fits the bill perfectly; he has great talent and personality and is sure to be great entertainment on the night.
There’s a lot to look forward to at this year’s Crewe Carnival and the day will be filled with lots of local talent too.
It’s not too late for local community groups and businesses to get involved in this year’s Carnival, just contact me on 01270 537 846.”

http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/council_and...l_at_crewe.aspx

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Jul 2 2010, 05:48 PM
Post #14
Take me as I am....

Darius will star in The History of the Big Bands - a 2010 UK tour which takes the audience on a musical journey through the times of the Big Band and Swing Era.

Featuring the songs of Frank Sinatra, this cleverly narrated show about the key musicians of the big band era includes music from Harry James • Benny Goodman • Tommy Dorsey • Duke Ellington • Glenn Miller • Count Basie • Woody Herman & Buddy Rich.

The History of the Big Bands is the World’s Greatest Big Band and Swing Show – performed the way it should be!

For full details and tour dates please visit www.historyofthebigbands.com

Dates

11th September St. Albans, the Arena www.alban-arena.co.uk
19th September Lincoln, Theatre Royal www.theatreroyallincoln.com
22nd September Buxton Opera House www.buxtonoperahouse.org.uk
12th October Brighton Theatre Royal www.ambassadortickets.com
16th October Wimbledon New Theatre www.ambassadortickets.com
19th October Glasgow Kings www.ambassadortickets.com
20th October Inverness, Eden Court Theatre www.eden-court.co.uk
21st October Darlington Civic www.darlington.gov.uk
25th October Woking, New Victoria Theatre www.ambassadortickets.com
29th October Manchester, Opera House www.manchesteroperahouse.org.uk
1st November Bromley, Churchill Theatre www.ambassadortickets.com
4th November Eastbourne, Congress Theatre http://www.eastbournetheatres.co.uk/

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: Sep 3 2010, 09:11 PM

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Sep 3 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #15
Take me as I am....

QUOTE(prettyinpink @ Sep 3 2010, 07:48 PM) *
Experience The Beatles as never before - with, the sound, the passion and the raw excitement of their timeless music recreated by the one of the most well loved orchestras in the world.

The Beatles Philharmonic Tribute marks the 50th Anniversary of the music of The Beatles. A musical spectacular of inspired classical interpretations from The Beatles' songbook, performed by the world renowned Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, with special, star guest appearances from the legendary Dame Shirley Bassey, Tony Christie, DARIUS CAMPBELL and the UK's Soul Queen - Beverley Knight.

This unique production has got something for everyone, from Beatles' fans to classical lovers alike. A musical marriage that embodies dramatic orchestral arrangements imaginatively fused together with rock and pop elements, but in keeping with the true spirit and style of The Beatles. A magnificent production that will take you back down memory lane all within the magical atmosphere of the Royal Albert Hall

Under the direction of conductor Alan Chircop and complimented by a 100-piece Chorus, The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra will deliver a magnificent performance of unique Musical Arrangements by Wayne Grima, which will also include a spectacular light show

Further highlights will include performances by Candy Rock, Maria Elena Infantino, Lynn Faure Chircop, Elliott Frisby, James Andrew Arthur, Sherry Davis, The Scarletz, William Owen, Analiza Ching, Maria Abela Manconi, Susan Black and Tony Moore. The grand finale will bring the orchestra, chorus and guest soloists together for the climax of a stunning night of music.

Well-known broadcaster and Beatles aficionado Mike Read will be presenting a narrative backdrop to this nostalgic philharmonic tribute, taking the audience on a trip through The Beatles' musical heritage.

The event will be hosted by Fayon Cottrell and is supporting the Noah's Ark Appeal, The Malta Community Chest Fund, Amnesty International, and Nordoff Robbins. Pesented by SIM MALTA & ROCCO BUONVINO.

www.beatlesphilharmonic.com
link to article

QUOTE(megham @ Sep 3 2010, 08:28 PM) *

Tickets and info HERE

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Sep 9 2010, 07:42 PM
Post #16
Take me as I am....

2010 Engage Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford Manchester, on Saturday October 2

The UK chart-topping artist, Diana Vickers, will headline a spectacular pre-match entertainment line-up at the Engage Super League Grand Final on Saturday October 2.

The English singer-songwriter and stage actress will perform a four-song set in the build up to the Grand Final, including her debut UK Number 1 single ‘Once’.

“I am really looking forward to what will be a hugely entertaining and unique evening in Manchester,” said Vickers, who will release her next single “My Wicked Heart” on November 7.

“I have never played at a sporting event before, so performing on the Old Trafford pitch before the Engage Super League Grand Final will be very exciting and an amazing experience.”
Old Trafford will also showcase Welsh operatic singer Rhydian Roberts, who will perform the Grand Final anthem ‘Jerusalem’ before the teams emerge from the tunnel. Rhydian, who rose to fame on X Factor in 2007, will be joined by Popstars and Pop Idol star Darius Campbell who will provide half-time entertainment.

Tina Clare, Head of Brand from Engage Mutual, said: “We’re delighted to be able to confirm a fantastic line-up of entertainment that will showcase this year’s Engage Super League Grand Final.

“The exciting entertainment will no doubt contribute to an electric atmosphere in the stadium and we are sure that fans will enjoy what will be an event to remember.”

Tickets for the 2010 Engage Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford Manchester, on Saturday October 2 cost from just £21 and are available by calling the RFL Ticket Office on 0844 856 11 13 or by visiting www.rugbyleaguetickets.co.uk

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Oct 12 2010, 02:31 PM
Post #17
Take me as I am....

Ahead of my show in Wimbledon on Saturday night, I've been asked to perform down there on THURSDAY LUNCHTIME.

I will be at the Centre Court shopping centre at 12.30 to sing a couple of tracks and say hello to you all. Address is 4 Queens Rd, SW19 8YA.

See you all there....D x

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...g#ixzz129f9bJZb

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Nov 20 2010, 08:50 PM
Post #18
Take me as I am....

Darius to appear on Hogmanay bill

Nov 19 2010 by Donald Morton, Stirling Observer Friday

FORMER ‘Pop Idol’ star and winner of ‘Popstar to Operastar’ Darius Campbell is the latest name to join the line-up for this year’s Hogmanay party on Stirling Castle Esplanade.
He said: “I’m really thrilled to be performing at Stirling Castle. It’s a fantastic setting and it’s going to be a great night.
“It’s really important to me to be in Scotland for Hogmanay and to get to spend time with my family, who will be there on the night.”
In the last few months the former Darius Danesh has performed all over the country with his History of the Big Bands tour.

He also made a guest appearance at the Beatles 50th anniversary concert at the Royal Albert Hall, along with Dame Shirley Bassey, Tony Christie and Beverley Knight.
Artists appearing on Hogmanay along with Darius are Skerryvore, Madnish and the Floorstompers. Additional acts are to be announced in the coming weeks.
The evening will be hosted by Real Radio’s Ewen Cameron and will climax with the countdown to the bells, followed by a spectacular fireworks display to bring in 2011 in true style.
There is still a chance for a local performer to take to the stage. Organisers Zisys Events are running a competition to look for a local singer, singer-songwriter or band to play a support slot at the event.

Visit www.stirlinghogmanay.com for details. The closing date for entries is December 1.

Tickets and Information

Friday 31 December, 9.30pm
(gates open 9pm)
Stirling Castle Esplanade
Standard Tickets
£20.00 16yrs and over
£18.00 (per ticket for 10) Buy 10 and pay for 9
£15.00 child ticket 8-15yrs when purchased with an adult ticket
Phone:
The Tolbooth 01786 27 4000
The Albert Halls 01786 473 544
Macrobert 01786 46 6666
Ticket Soup 0844 395 4000 *subject to booking fee

In Person:
Tolbooth, Jail Wynd, Stirling, FK8 1DE
The Albert Halls, Dumbarton Road, Stirling, FK8 2QL
Macrobert, University of Stirling, Stirling, FK9 4LA
All of Stirling's Libraries
Community Resource Centre, Dumbarton Road, Stirling

Online:
www.ticketsoup.com

Disabled access is available, please let us know when buying tickets if this is required

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Nov 20 2010, 08:56 PM
Post #19
Take me as I am....

QUOTE(megham @ Nov 13 2010, 11:14 AM) *
This was on Darius' facebook

Fest Crew Has the FRIDAY FEELING! just over a week till the Singing Finals with Darius Campbell, Reconnected, Christopher Stone, & Hollyoaks girls plus MEGA talented rising starts from all across the UK! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! http://www.festival4stars.com/ or mail adam@festival4starslive.com

2010 has been a massive year for Festival4Stars and after the mind blowing dance finals in Scarborough, we cant wait to see what the Singing Finals has to offer!

Singing Finals are 21st of November in Glasgow SAS Radisson Hotel

The National Singing Final is split into two parts; the finals competition during the day, and the glamorous awards dinner at night.

Please make sure you purchase the correct tickets for your needs.

Adult Day & Evening with Dinner Pass: £61
Child Day & Evening with Dinner Pass: £41
Adult Awards Evening with Dinner Pass: £55
Child Awards Evening with Dinner Pass: £35
Adult Day Competition Pass: £12
Child Day Competition Pass: £6The National Singing Final is split into two parts; the finals competition during the day, and the glamorous awards dinner at night.

This post has been edited by SpamFritter: Nov 20 2010, 09:02 PM

+Quote Post
SpamFritter
post Jan 6 2011, 05:24 PM
Post #20
Take me as I am....

QUOTE(megham @ Jan 6 2011, 10:07 AM) *

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:07 PM