BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> N-Dubz sign with EMI in two album record deal
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Slayer
post 28th January 2023, 04:25 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 120,499

LAST year they successfully pulled off one of the most unexpected comebacks in music.

And now The Sun can reveal N-Dubz have landed a massive two album deal with EMI Records - part of industry giant Universal Music.

The group are currently working on new music in the same studio where the late Michael Jackson recorded Thriller 25 with WILL.I.AM in the heart of Ireland.

A source said: "The deal is massive for N-Dubz and their fans.

"For years it looked like they were never going to reunite but after the success of their tour they found themselves with multiple offers on the table.

"They are now signed to EMI for two new albums and are recording at Grouse Lodge Residential Recording Studios in Ireland - an hour outside of Dublin.

"In terms of when fans will get to hear the songs everything is still up in the air but hopefully by the time their summer shows kick off at least a couple of tracks will have been released."

The group consisting of Dappy, Tulisa and Fazer are set to play a number of large-scale outdoor shows including Isle of Wight Festival, Scarborough Open Air Theatre and London's Gunnersbury Park.

The news comes off the back of N-Dubz's 22 date sell out UK arena tour which included three nights at London's O2 Arena.

Source: The Sun

Dappy also reposted the story on Instagram.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
denz98
post 28th January 2023, 07:05 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 135,375

Buzzing to hear their lead single off this first album. I wonder if there will be any high profile features on the album too.

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 29th January 2023, 04:46 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I think we could see features with people like Aitch, Arrdee, as they brought Aitch on stage at one of the Manchester shows.

I'm very excited for new N-Dubz music, from what they've been teasing on their instagram it sounds good!

+Quote this post
Slayer
post 29th January 2023, 05:48 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 29th January 2023, 05:56 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585

Wonder what happened with Xploded then? It did feel a little off only putting out Charmer and then nothing else. Xploded was the new incarnation of All Around The World who essentially brought them into the charts.

+Quote this post
Voodoo
post 29th January 2023, 09:23 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 5,829

QUOTE(lewistgreen @ Jan 29 2023, 07:56 PM) *
Wonder what happened with Xploded then? It did feel a little off only putting out Charmer and then nothing else. Xploded was the new incarnation of All Around The World who essentially brought them into the charts.

Maybe it is a joint deal. In their heyday they were releasing through All Around The World and Island.

+Quote this post
denz98
post 30th January 2023, 11:49 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 135,375

QUOTE(Slayer @ Jan 29 2023, 04:46 PM) *
I think we could see features with people like Aitch, Arrdee, as they brought Aitch on stage at one of the Manchester shows.

I'm very excited for new N-Dubz music, from what they've been teasing on their instagram it sounds good!

Aitch would work well with them I think! Same, it does appear they are giving this a good go. I genuinely think the project will sound great.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 11:23 PM