BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Mariah Carey - Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel, Twelfth Album | Underated as f***
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post 29th June 2020, 06:52 PM
Post #1
Group icon
is in hibernation
User: 21,161

1. Betcha Gon Know (The Prologue)
2. Obsessed
3. H.A.T.E.U
4. Candy Bling
5. Ribbon
6. Insperable
7. Standing O
8. It's A Wrap
9. Up Out My Face
10. Up Out My Face (The Reprise)
11. More Than Just Friends
12. The Impossible
13. The Impossible (The Reprise)
14. Angel (The Prelude)
15. Angels Cry
16. Languishing (The Interlude)
17. I Want To Know What Love Is
(+four remixes of Obsessed, the Cahill one slaps *.*)

Mariah's albums Glitter and E=MC2 have had a revival in interest recently but one flop album that still deserves better than the dust it was paid is 2009's Memoirs sad.gif This sold a lot less than E=MC2 in America and even missed the top 20 here despite an X Factor performance, why GP why. It's not the most commercial album but it's Mariah at peak queeness from beginning to end, just chill R&B with so much melodrama cheeseblock.png I can do without The Impossible but the rest is fire, Languishing is an interlude but in my top three anyway with Obsessed and Ribbion, it's so beautiful wub.gif Candy Bling, It's A Wrap, Standing O and I Wanna Know What Love is also serve.

Any other fans on here x
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
inactiveaccount
post 30th June 2020, 08:27 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 1,030

Lyrically this is deffo one of her best albums and i'm so glad people are seeing it's underratedness...

I'll never know why her team had such a lack of faith in her in the UK that they delayed the album around a 'I Want To Know What Love Is' cover... 'H.A.T.E.U.' should have been a hit!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 04:30 AM