BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother 18 UK overall housemate rate
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Parallel Reality
post 29th July 2017, 02:07 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492

THE UNITED KINGDOM OF BIG BROTHER

Now that this fairly explosive series is over, now would be a good time to rate all housemates of this series in an overall rate, and find out who the forum's favourite, and least favourite housemates of Big Brother 18 (2017) are! I'll probably keep the rate open for this week and start doing the results at the weekend, depending how many replies there are. Feel free to also include comments including your favourite/least favourite housemate moments, and any other options too. It's up to you what you base your rate on, whether it is their personality, their entertainment value, or just their time in the house as a whole.

You may award ONE 11 only, THREE 10s only and of course, if there's someone you really despised, you can also give ONE -1 too.

xx Andrew
xx Arthur
xx Chanelle
xx Charlotte
xx Deborah
xx Ellie
xx Hannah
xx Imran
xx Isabelle
xx Joe
xx Kayleigh
xx Kieran
xx Lotan
xx Mandy
xx Raph
xx Rebecca
xx Sam
xx Savannah
xx Simone
xx Sue
xx Sukhvinder
xx Tom

In my opinion, this has been a fairly good series and there have been a lot of interesting (and different) housemates. The United Kingdom of Big Brother!

This post has been edited by Parallel Reality: 29th July 2017, 06:47 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 29th July 2017, 02:11 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

00 Andrew
04 Arthur
11 Chanelle
06 Charlotte
09 Deborah
01 Ellie
03 Hannah
02 Imran
10 Isabelle
01 Joe
01 Kayleigh
03 Kieran
-1 Lotan
01 Mandy
09 Raph
08 Rebecca
02 Sam
03 Savannah
06 Simone
06 Sue
10 Sukhvinder
05 Tom

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 29th July 2017, 02:13 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

00 Andrew
03 Arthur
11 Chanelle
04 Charlotte
10 Deborah
04 Ellie
07 Hannah
04 Imran
10 Isabelle
00 Joe
-01 Kayleigh
05 Kieran
00 Lotan
05 Mandy
07 Raph
03 Rebecca
03 Sam
02 Savannah
06 Simone
05 Sue
07 Sukhvinder
02 Tom

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 29th July 2017, 02:17 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804

02 Andrew
05 Arthur
09 Chanelle
05 Charlotte
10 Deborah
01 Ellie
05 Hannah
06 Imran
11 Isabelle
00 Joe
00 Kayleigh
05 Kieran
-1 Lotan
04 Mandy (would have been higher if she stayed/wasn't being a gossip in that task)
10 Raph
05 Rebecca
03 Sam
01 Savannah
00 Simone
00 Sue
10 Sukhvinder (there was tomes where she was Too much but she's a saint compared to many and I appreciate her as a housemate overall)
07 Tom (bumped up to a 7 following his final week otherwise he'd be a 4)

This post has been edited by Rob S~: 29th July 2017, 02:19 PM

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 29th July 2017, 02:40 PM
Post #5
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

06.5 Andrew - definitely went downhill towards the end but he was pretty good entertainment
05.0 Arthur - an interesting character, never really knew what to make of him and I guess he walked before we could find out
10.0 Chanelle - comedy gold every single episode. I expected to hate her but her heart of gold shone through and she was an incredible housemate
06.0 Charlotte - occasionally she had good moments but I swear Arthur got more screen time than she did.. laugh.gif
09.5 Deborah - would've been next in line for a 10! Funny, kind and a genuinely nice person
00.0 Ellie - I cringed every time she was on screen. Not funny in the slightest, and her lusting over Lotan / SHOWMANCE SHIT with Sam was tedious
09.5 Hannah - LOVE, PEACE AND HARMONY, THAT'S ALL WE NEED heart.gif Hannah's singing was a highlight of every episode for me, filled with entertainment and great moments, and I loved how much it pissed everyone in the house off :')
07.0 Imran - he and Suki were a great dynamic I think although on his own he didn't offer too much
11.0 Isabelle - the perfect example of why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover! Behind the fake tan and make-up, there's a hugely kind soul who was incredibly loyal to her friends in the house. Standing up to Lotan was exactly what the show needed and it revealed his true colours, and beyond that, she really spread her wings and flew. A really deserving winner!
01.0 Joe - now and then he had a nice moment but generally he was insufferable and very rude
00.0 Kayleigh - vile
05.0 Kieran - boring, always sat on the fence, no sense of fun
-1.0 Lotan - see I thought he was alright at first after that horrible VT, but the facade dropped quickly and he showed just how nasty he really was. His removal was a real punch the air moment
05.0 Mandy - she was fun I guess but I didn't really miss her
10.0 Raph - like with all of my 10s and 11, I expected to hate them based on their VTs, but Raph quickly showed that voting Trump was no indicator of his personality. He's pretty relatable I find - geeky, a bit awkward at times, but totally lovable
08.0 Rebecca - I actually enjoyed her during her time in the house, she brought one of my favourite moments of the series ("I AM SOMEBODY'S DAUGHTER"), although she's been pretty insufferable on Twitter since, plus her return to the house :')
04.0 Sam - didn't offer anything beyond the SHOWMANCE SHIT with Ellie
04.0 Savannah - the most pointless housemate of the series? laugh.gif
03.0 Simone - her exit interview helped me warm to her a bit but I didn't find her particularly entertaining in the house, more annoying and a shit-stirrer
10.0 Sue - pure entertainment! She totally lived up to "Hurricane Sue" and gave us some incredible moments (her screaming as the rat licked her foot was hilarious, plus the SHOWMANCE SHIT rant at Sam), I wish she'd been there from the start as a full housemate!
08.5 Sukhvinder - a loose cannon and all the better for it, so much fun, wish she stayed longer!
06.0 Tom - improved in the final week for sure but he had some rather awful moments over the series

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 29th July 2017, 02:46 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

01 Andrew
05 Arthur
11 Chanelle
03 Charlotte
08 Deborah
02 Ellie
08 Hannah
00 Imran
10 Isabelle
04 Joe
01 Kayleigh
02 Kieran
-1 Lotan
01 Mandy
06 Raph
00 Rebecca
05 Sam
05 Savannah
02 Simone
01 Sue
02 Sukhvinder
09 Tom

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 29th July 2017, 03:07 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

03 Andrew - Didn't really have any great moments but him screaming when being waxed was quite funny.
06 Arthur - Arthur had real potential as a housemate. He didn't follow any social rules, and was refreshing IMO
09 Chanelle - Dominated the series and she was amazing to watch. She went a bit too far early on I think but she was FAB
06 Charlotte - Never shown on TV until her mum gave her advice. I don't think she was boring at all, she just got the boring edit as she didn't physically play up to the cameras all the time... But I have to base it on what I've seen.
09 Deborah - Usually portrayed in fun scenes and she's living proof that you can turn your life around.
02 Ellie - Never understood why she was so popular with viewers. I don't think she was interesting and didn't do much other than start/have showmances with people. This is exactly the type of contestant that we want to avoid on these shows.
10 Hannah - There are times that she's definitely been too much for sure, but she has given us some of the best quotes of the series, and she's also stood her ground when others have tried to put her down etc. She's not necessarily a person I'd like to be around but she was a great housemate
07 Imran - I think he was interesting, but clear not particularly liked by the public. His airtime was dominated by his wife and he got completely overshadowed. Legit love how it took him 4 hours to make a spagbol though. laugh.gif
11 Isabelle - My orange queen! wub.gif I don't want to keep on dwelling about how she's saved the series by acting as a catalyst to Fight Night which ended up getting Lotan removed from the house. She was great entertainment and came across as a great, inspiring person too. She took hits so other housemates could enjoy luxaries, she had some fantastic scenes in the garden and living room and she looks like a queen!
06 Joe - He's just a bit odd. He did become quite fun towards the end and I think he was quite an interesting housemate.
00 Kayleigh - I can't give someone higher than a zero who has basically threatened to stab somebody else. She was pretty awful in the house, I don't think BB was right for her AT ALL.
05 Kieran - He hasn't been involved in anything, apart from the occasional strop. All his positive air time has come off the back of Deborah.
-1 Lotan - I hate people who victimize and isolate others. He was by FAR the biggest attention seeker in the house. Really aggressive. He couldn't even say sorry when he was removed from the house. Dude, you said you'd physically destroy a 21 year old girl and that's really not cool.
05 Mandy - We didn't see much due to her early eviction, but she's probably given as much to the series as Charlotte has.
10 Raph - He was my early favourite with Sukhvinder for the first half of the series, until Isabelle came in. I didn't really enjoy all the pranks but I like how he didn't start loads of arguments and cared a lot about his experience in the house.
07 Rebecca - Let's face it, this woman is a complete mess, but on the few occasions she properly went off on one, it was great to watch. Also, she totally doesn't fancy, Kieran, just incase you didn't know
05 Sam - Nice enough guy, did nothing other than get with Ellie though.
01 Savannah - SUCH a bore and such a disappointment.
08 Simone - One half of an iconic duo. She's a pretty awful person but it was proper car crash TV whenever she was on the screen. Completely unpredictable and got people talking about her and the series. Also, loved when her and Sue would sit on the sofa, trashed and dragging the housemates every night.
08 Sue - Oh god. She's a huge character and has had quite a few funny moments in the house. All the drama with her dog was completely ridiculous, but she came out with some of the best quotes of the series.
10 Sukhvinder - An early favourite, I was gutted when she walked but can completely understand why she did it. She gave us breadbaggate, theworldisflatgate and was also the mayor of the house for a time. She was a highlight of the series for sure.
06 Tom - He behaved like a child and was a bit of a brat on a few occasions but I think he'd really matured towards the end.

This post has been edited by Parallel Reality: 29th July 2017, 04:34 PM

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 29th July 2017, 03:36 PM
Post #8
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

06 Andrew - I liked him a lot to begin with but he slowly became snakey and a drama queen. But of course he would say HE IS NOT A SNAKE and that HELL'S COMING.
05 Arthur - I don't miss him much to be honest he was a mess.
11 Chanelle - ADORE. She has given me so many highlights and moments. Dwelly Me Cho, Baggy Fanny, No Negetive Vibes and WAHHHHHHH to name a few heart.gif
06 Charlotte - Bit boring and forgetabble but she is nice.
09 Deborah - Not as great as Hannah for me but very genuine and very likeable.
00 Ellie - I hated her every time she chuffin' showed herself on screen. She is so desperate for fame it is unreal.
10 Hannah - A queen again who has provided so many moments too. It was only the last three weeks where she came into her own but adore Hannah *.*
06 Imran - I prefer his wife but he wasnt too bad and was likable.
09 Isabelle - A true surprise I thought she would be bitch or annoying but turns out complete opposite and made for a worthy winner. Such a sweetheart. Only a 9 because I have other favourites but I adore Issy.
05 Joe - He was a mixed character low key homophobic sometimes too.
00 Kayleigh - Vile woman. Enough said.
08 Kieran - I actually really liked Kieran one of the most constant characters imo.
-1 Lotan - What a prat. His ejection was truly needed. Bye.
06 Mandy - I would have preferred if she stayed over her daughter.
10 Raph - Such a qt and I love super fans living their dream. I didn't agree with some comments he made in the house but I adored him for his quirky self.
06 Rebecca - She gets a extra point for I AM SOMEBODY'S DAUGHTER. Apart from that just fame desperate.
04 Sam - Bland and boring.
03 Savannah - look above same applies.
05 Simone - I dislike her and found her to be worrying.
07 Sue - I adored her at the start and then sometimes there was times were I was like errr. Quite a queen tho. and loves dogs heart.gif
08 Sukhvinder - A queen gone too soon. I loved her messiness and her going out with her husband in the end was cute but sad.
07 Tom - I have liked him last couple of weeks. Quite a nice guy when around the right people.

+Quote this post
Chapman
post 29th July 2017, 04:26 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 648

04 Andrew- Quite liked him to begin with, then he started to annoy me. Though I have no problem with him taking all of the money, good on him I say
10 Arthur- If he'd stayed, the house would have been so different
10 Chanelle- Controversial opinion I know, but I love her! Hilarious. Yes I get she can be vile and aggressive sometimes but she does make me laugh
08 Charlotte- Always liked Charlotte, just wished they showed more of her
10 Deborah- Gorgeous smile, likeable. Highlight of the series was her running towards Ellie on Fight Night ohmy.gif
05 Ellie- Liked her, then she got involved with Lotan- disliked her. He went, started to like her again, in came Sam- disliked her! Pattern forming here...
06 Hannah- Had a love hate relationship with her. Loved her, hated her, loved her again. Her fake crying at Andrew the other night was a stroke of genius rotf.gif
04 Imran- He was just a bit meh.
11 Isabelle- LOVE LOVE LOVE. Elated she won. I love how she took out Lotan without even raising her voice. Her sexy dance was hilarious. She's selfless and I found her genuine.
01 Joe- Couldnt stand the old man. Aggressive and rude, thought he ruled the roost
01 Kayleigh- Vile girl! Glad she was booted out, couldnt have dealt with her for much longer
07 Kieran- Really liked Kieran as a person, as a housemate he wasnt the most entertaining. He did used to get quite angry though sleep.gif
-1 Lotan- Don't need to comment on that cretin
05 Mandy - Quite liked her, think she would have made an interesting housemate
09 Raph- Really liked this guy, I don't believe he was a game player. Genuine guy who deserved his runner up place!
05 Rebecca- Didnt mind her in the house actually. However she really went down in my estimations the other night when she returned. She looked a mess and acted dreadfully!
03 Sam- Nah. Hate all this laaaaads mentality. Deffo's a showmance and he's thick as mince!
04 Savannah- Boring.
05 Simone- I know the girl so knew what she was like before she went into the house. Do feel a little bit sorry for her actually. I think she tried far too hard to be liked in the house and to fit in
07 Sue- Hurricane Sue! Not necessarily likeable but VERY entertaining. She spoke sense sometimes
08 Sukhvinder- Gutted when she walked. I get that she could be annoying but I believe she'd have become a legendary housemate
06 Tom- Hated him to begin with. Lotan was thrown out and he became much more likeable!

+Quote this post
diva thin muffin
post 29th July 2017, 11:33 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 12,837

03 Andrew | He had his moments but near the end of his BB journey he was 90% a pain to watch. I did initially enjoy him but once he won the money he became an absolute twat. That 33k should have went into Isabelle's pocket.
01 Arthur | I don't recall why I hated him anymore but I just remember I do. He seemed like he should have been on some kind of meds tbh.
10 Chanelle | Absolutely hilarous. If they ever do a All-Star season they'd be stupid not to include Chanelle. She was initially my favorite for pretty much the first 3 or 4 weeks before she was overtaken but she kept steadfast at No. 2 for the rest of her ride. What an absolute legend.
06 Charlotte | Went from boring to annoying to somewhat tolerable. I guess the main reason why I didn't enjoy her after Mandy came to visit was because of her hate towards Chanelle but mostly she was alright tho. I felt bad for her when she got evicted.
10 Deborah | Amazing woman with a pure heart. She was certainly her sister's keeper but man do I wish she had gotten more time to shine on her own. Mama D showed some amazing and pure qualities you'd have to dig for a while to find in her little sister.
01 Ellie | Waaaw. Never at the beginning of the season did I think I'd despise Ellie so much as a housemate. She's a sweet girl but my god does she have some serious issues to deal with. We all know how desperate for male attention she is but my main issue with her lies in how incredibly jealous she was of Isabelle all the time. How she treated Sam - a guy she had known for three weeks or so - was so cringey and resulted in my least favorite showmance since last year's Marco and Laura.
02 Hannah | How Deb's little sister was so awful honestly beats me. Hannah was mostly a 3 or 4 for me all season until that god awful attic came along. How she treated Tom there and how f**king drunk on power she became showed me a side I wish I had never seen of Hannah. She was by far my least favorite member of the Exiles and I really wish she had been voted out way earlier in the season so we could have just enjoyed some solo Deb.
05 Imran | Nice guy but rather boring. Wish his wife had stayed once he got booted.
11 Isabelle | My absolute favorite winner in BBUK history and probably top 10 reality tv winners of all time! So genuine, so amazing and so damn funny. A more deserving winner could not have been found in that cast.
00 Joe | Ugh. Annoying, judgemental prick with a huge superiority complex. AND SO GOD DAMN BORING. Would have made for an excellent first boot.
02 Kayleigh | I think she applied to be on the wrong show. She didn't really have time to get too much on my nerves but she was deservedly put out by Queen Chanelle once she started behaving like the twat she apparently is.
06 Kieran | Yes that is indeed 1 point away from total mediocrity only thanks to his handsome look lol. Kieran was alright but definitely one of the more boring housemates. Sometimes a bit full of himself even but his bromance with Tom was cute.
-01 Lotan | What a disgusting human being. Huge bully who couldn't stand a girl standing up to him.
04 Mandy | I liked her during the short time she was in the house but her return told me she probably would have been the annoying Missy Payne (Survivor) type of mom that thinks their daughter can do no wrong which I hate.
07 Raph | Such a nice and genuine guy. He was a bit too much sometimes regarding how hard change was for him but in a way I saw myself in him.
03 Rebecca | Oh geez. Before she returned she actually would have gotten a score of maybe 6 lol but that return was so not in her favour lmao. Attention seeking is certainly one word I can't help but think of. She actually lost any shred of likability in that wedding episode.
06 Sam | Nice guy who got sucked into a relationship the second he stepped foot into the house. It was so apparent that he only really wanted to have some fun but didn't have the balls to break it off with Elleh while in the house. I have absolutely no trust whatsoever that this supposed relationship will last more than a week. Really wish he had pressed the buzzer in time and evicted Andrew because I genuinely believe he would have been much more enjoyable without that boring showmance subplot.
03 Savannah | So disappointing. When she first appeared I had such high hopes. By the end of her first episode those hopes had been squashed. Shit stirring and cringeworthy. When she performed "Love Yourself" is honestly one of the most cringeworthy moments of the whole series.
00 Simone | Trainwreck. I thought these people had to pass some sort of mental health check before entering? Seems like BB scrapped that a long time ago lol.
05 Sue | Eh, she was alright some of the time. Annoying some of the time. Mostly did nothing for me and Hurricane Sue was more like just a little gust if anything.
09 Sukhvinder | Aghhh I so wish she had not walked when Imran left. She got on my nerves during her time in the house but mostly because I liked her and wished for her to keep her cool all the time but once she left I realised I actually enjoyed her temper tantrums lmao. She spoke the truth and she didn't let people walk over her and even if she let her emotions get the best of herself at times she was still an iconic queen and in an ideal world she made the final.
10 Tom | Honestly this rating shocks me just as well. I never thought I'd enjoy Tom as a housemate as much as I did. I despised him at first during the People's Housemate task. I hated him when he was Lotan's little follower. I started enjoying him when he became more of an independent person and loved him when he became the Hurricane Stopper. During the attic was when I really started to love him though and in his final days I honestly would have wanted him to win if it weren't for Issy. Total 180 for me here.

This post has been edited by jafetsigfinns: 29th July 2017, 11:34 PM

+Quote this post
No Sleeep
post 29th July 2017, 11:48 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 22,008

00 Andrew
04 Arthur
10 Chanelle
06 Charlotte
10 Deborah
01 Ellie
09 Hannah
09 Imran
11 Isabelle
01 Joe
01 Kayleigh
01 Kieran
-1 Lotan
05 Mandy
07 Raph
00 Rebecca
00 Sam
02 Savannah
02 Simone
08 Sue
10 Sukhvinder
00 Tom

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 30th July 2017, 10:57 AM
Post #12
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

00 Andrew
07 Arthur
10 Chanelle
06 Charlotte
10 Deborah
-1Ellie
09 Hannah
04 Imran
11 Isabelle
00 Joe
00 Kayleigh
04 Kieran
00 Lotan
07 Mandy
09 Raph
00 Rebecca
04 Sam
03 Savannah
03 Simone
06 Sue
10 Sukhvinder
05 Tom

+Quote this post
troylovesmusic
post 30th July 2017, 12:16 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,179

00 Andrew
03 Arthur
10 Chanelle
04 Charlotte
11 Deborah
01 Ellie
10 Hannah
05 Imran
10 Isabelle
01 Joe
00 Kayleigh
05 Kieran
-1 Lotan
03 Mandy
09 Raph
00 Rebecca
04 Sam
02 Savannah
03 Simone
07 Sue
08 Sukvinder
06 Tom

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 30th July 2017, 03:46 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

00 Andrew - I kind of liked him when Joe had a go at him, but since then he was terrible. Whiney, attention seeking, unfunny and just a general pain to watch. He didn't deserve a single penny so annoying to see he got 33k.
00 Arthur - I didn't find him funny at all and found him highly irritating. I feel if he was to stay the series would have been much different, he would've potentially won I think. Thank god he did leave.
11 Chanelle - Iconic housemate from when she walked in. She had a couple of down moments when Sue, Simone & Andrew entered but other than that she was a really well rounded housemate. Absolutely hilarious throughout, stood up for others when she had to and really brought the drama. I would say she is my favourite civilian housemate since Gina an I hope we see more of her soon.
03 Charlotte - She had some OKAY moments but was mainly really really dull and miserable. Ironically, she was probably more fun when her mum was in there!
10 Deborah - I would say, the most genuine person in there. So kindhearted, so compassionate and such a LOVELY person. Was refreshing to see the public take to her in the way that they did. I think she did herself proud and I feel like she should've won over Isabelle (sorry not sorry).
00 Ellie - So hard to decide to give my -1 to. She irritated every fibre of my body. CHUFFIN ELL, using every cliche that Chloe Wilburn and Josie Gibson put out there and trying a showmance at every opportunity. A truly pathetic girl who needs to grow up a lot. I'll be happy to never hear or see of her again.
10 Hannah - Severely underrated and unjustly hated on imo. She brought the drama and was hilarious as well. The moment she fake cried at Andrew, her putting down of Tom, 'LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY', 'I'm gonna SHIT and SING for FOUR DAYS' laugh.gif What a babe.
07 Imran - He was nice? Not much to say. Sukhvinder's shadow really.
10 Isabelle - So hard to decide who to give my 10 to between Issy and Sukhy. Isabelle, like Deborah is such a genuine sweetheart. Who ever thought she would win when she first went in?! Her put downs of Lotan were EVERYTHING and to see how selfless she was throughout was so endearing. My only criticism of her is that I wish she would've been more vocal towards the end.
00 Joe - A homophobic, sexist and disgusting piece of SHIT. He made my blood boil whilst also being hideously dull. I hope we don't get Chelsea Singh pt. III next year.
00 Kayleigh - A violent, horrible girl. Her lashing outs at Sukhvinder and Chanelle were awful, she pretty much bullied Arthur out of the house too. The way she doesn't see that she has done anything wrong at all is worrying, she needs help.
02 Kieran - A boring sheep. Really miserable, he had a few good moments but mostly he was just in other peoples shadows.
-1 Lotan - Much like Kayleigh, it was worrying to see him not apologise or acknowledge that he is in the wrong. I think he is a bit unstable. There were a few handful of horrible housemates this year but he is the worst of the worst. Absolute scum.
01 Mandy - Ganghanded and embarrasing.
07 Raph - I do like him but I found him annoying to watch at times, he would rarely be vocal or help his friends and would just watch things unfold. Saying that, he is probably the best male housemate this year laugh.gif
00 Rebecca - I actually didn't mind her in the house but since leaving she has been horrendous and her re-entrance was just embarrasing. She deserves all the hate she is getting.
02 Sam - Just boring and annoyingly thick. Him and Ellie deserve each other.
02 Savannah - I remember actually wanting her to go in but she was SUCH a disappointment. She automatically took the gang's side and the way she looked down on people was annoying.
08 Simone - Controversial I know but she was SO f***ING FUNNY. She made me HOWL at points, I wouldn't ever be able to live with someone like her but she was just so funny.
06 Sue - I really wanted to like her but she made it so hard, she was commenting all the time and gave her unwanted opinions all the time. I appreciated her putting downs of Tom and Sam but ultimately she was one of the biggest dissapointments we've had imo.
09 Sukhvinder - When she went I thought the series was going to be over, and whilst it wasn't I can't help but think we would've got SO much more drama and entertainment had she stayed. Such a babe, she would've been a 10 but we didn't see enough unfortunately.
03 Tom - Unlike others, I'm not going to forget how terrible he was in the beginning. If he had been how he was in the final week throughout he would've been a lot more bearable.

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 30th July 2017, 09:28 PM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Thanks for all of your rates so far!

This post has been edited by Parallel Reality: 30th July 2017, 09:35 PM

+Quote this post
Mack.
post 31st July 2017, 01:29 PM
Post #16
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915

00 Andrew
01 Arthur
08 Chanelle
02 Charlotte
09 Deborah
00 Ellie
09 Hannah
06 Imran
11 Isabelle
00 Joe
00 Kayleigh
03 Kieran
-1 Lotan
02 Mandy
09 Raph
01 Rebecca
02 Sam
04 Savannah
03 Simone
05 Sue
07 Sukhvinder
01 Tom

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 2nd August 2017, 10:45 AM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Closing entries midday tomorrow guys and gals, just incase there are any last minute votes!

EDIT: Now CLOSED.

This post has been edited by Parallel Reality: 3rd August 2017, 03:46 PM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 05:15 AM