BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Toy Story 4
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post Feb 26 2013, 12:10 PM
Post #21
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,007

Brave was such a let-down, but only when compared to the rest of Pixar's efforts. It just lacked the heart and drive of the likes of Nemo, Toy Story etc. It was still a fun watch though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
p a v
post Feb 26 2013, 01:01 PM
Post #22
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,397

Before watching Toy Story 3 I put myself in the "it's THE END :'( " mood. And now they are bringing it back from the dead. WHY

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Feb 26 2013, 03:14 PM
Post #23
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 66

QUOTE(パーベル @ Feb 26 2013, 01:01 PM) *
Before watching Toy Story 3 I put myself in the "it's THE END :'( " mood. And now they are bringing it back from the dead. WHY

Read the rest of the thread, they aren't bringing it back. Thankfully.

Also why are they doing a Finding Nemo 2? What is the point in this? Is Nemo going to get misplaced again?

+Quote Post
Steve D
post Feb 26 2013, 08:02 PM
Post #24
Is a Moderator :o
Member No.: 7,757

No it's going to be like what Taken 2 is to Taken... LOL

+Quote Post
p a v
post Feb 27 2013, 07:14 AM
Post #25
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
Member No.: 4,397

QUOTE(Martyn @ Feb 26 2013, 07:14 PM) *
Read the rest of the thread, they aren't bringing it back. Thankfully.

Oh, so it's going to be completely unrelated to the first three? But it's STILL "Toy Story".

+Quote Post
Rooney
post May 14 2013, 11:25 PM
Post #26
WINTER IS COMING
Member No.: 88

SO today/yesterday Pixar announced instead of a full length feature they're doing a 30 minute short film to air on ABC in the fall.

The gang are all back.. surely if it's well received it can't be too long before a 4th film is confirmed.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post May 15 2013, 03:02 AM
Post #27
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Is that "halloween special"? I think I read something about it earlier. A 4th film will happen I reckon. Especially if, as you say, this does well!

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Oct 17 2013, 03:15 AM
Post #28
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Did anyone watch 'Toy Story of Terror'? It was great! wub.gif

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Oct 17 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #29
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 15,367

Haven't got round to seeing it yet, my dad thought it was a new one coming out in the cinema.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Nov 6 2014, 11:38 PM
Post #30
WINTER IS COMING

So officially announced today.

June 2017.

Good, bad, amazing? I'm sure this news will divide everyone.

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Nov 6 2014, 11:50 PM
Post #31
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

The first 3 films are all incredible! Toy Story could easily have been kept as an extremely strong trilogy. Not sure whether another movie is entirely necessary after the ending of Toy Story 3, so I have reservations about it. ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Rooney
post Nov 6 2014, 11:54 PM
Post #32
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(-Jay- @ Nov 6 2014, 11:50 PM) *
The first 3 films are all incredible! Toy Story could easily have been kept as an extremely strong trilogy. Not sure whether another movie is entirely necessary after the ending of the third movie, so I have reservations about it. ohmy.gif

While it was an "ending" as such it was never really a closed on ending. It was just 'we grow up and move on, but we don't forget our childhood'. I don't mind a fourth film, as long as all the voice actors are back, and the quality of the film is there. The same thing was said about the 3rd film and they produced an excellent film. Just be one of those let's wait and see moments..

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Nov 7 2014, 12:08 AM
Post #33
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

Definitely a "wait and see" scenario! It's certainly true that there were huge reservations about Toy Story 3, and it turned out to be fantastic. biggrin.gif

A bit crazy to think these movies will be stretched out over 22 years. I was only 7 for the first movie and I'll be fast approaching 30 for the 4th. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post Nov 7 2014, 12:28 AM
Post #34
The owls are not what they seem
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Mixed feelings, very mixed. This is one of the few almost completely flawless trilogies and one that is very close to my heart and associate with my childhood as a whole, I really, really don't wanna see that tarnished and become a cash cow for Pixar, who in turn I wouldn't like to see constantly rehashing past glories (which is not to say they're declining but I don't think Brave and Cars 2 were exactly shining moments, particularly coming after Toy Story 3/WALL-E/Up).

I also have doubts of exactly what they're gonna do this time to make this one stand out - each of the last three tackled a new theme with the last one ending quite aptly at growing up and didn't feel like it needed an ending as they were starting their cycle of 'new owner' again.

Of course, it could be amazing and I'll end up crying like I did when I first saw it at 5 years old and it'll take away any doubts I have, but for now, I'm remaining skeptical.

This post has been edited by Chez Wombat: Nov 7 2014, 12:29 AM

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Nov 7 2014, 01:49 AM
Post #35
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

It'll probably still be an amazing film but it was still a perfect trilogy with the perfect ending which didn't scream for a sequel. It's a shame really.

+Quote Post
Simon.
post Nov 7 2014, 02:33 PM
Post #36
Sugar Like Apple Pie
Member No.: 126

Mixed feelings as for now but who knows? Never thought the third one would be great and it wsa so so good! I've got high hopes, just pray it doesn't tarnish the brand.

+Quote Post
post Nov 7 2014, 04:38 PM
Post #37
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 19,931

Mixed feelings.

After a huge gap between 2 and 3, I was very anxious about Toy Story 3 ruining the other 2. But it turned out to be arguably the strongest of the 3. It is such an exceptional trilogy. I don't think I can think of another franchise to have 3 films THAT strong - they have 100,100 and 99& on Rotten tomatoes (who that 1% is needs to have a look in the mirror because they know nothing). Even with Star Wars, Jedi is seen as a weaker link.

But it COULD be excellent, and if it's as amazing as the rest - which it easily could be with the same talent involved, I'm all for it. I just don't want something that will tarnish the legacy of Toy Story. It's hard to know when you're going to jump the shark.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Nov 7 2014, 04:45 PM
Post #38
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

I'm just going to hold my judgement until we see it tbf. Exactly as eveyrone has said, I thought "eek why is this even happening" when the third one came out but I think it's the best one of all! That could happen again but I think it'd be exceptional luck if it did that tongue.gif If it's of the same high quality as the first three, I'm all for it.

+Quote Post
Mack.
post Nov 7 2014, 06:18 PM
Post #39
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,915
   No Gallery Pics

Could this be one sequel too far possibly?

I hope to be proved wrong with this.

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Mar 6 2015, 04:29 PM
Post #40
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Digital Spy)
"It's not a continuation of the end of the story of Toy Story 3," Morris told Disney Latino. "Temporarily it is, but it will be a love story. It will be a romantic comedy.

"It will not put much focus on the interaction between the characters and children. I think it will be a very good movie."

STOP MAKING THIS FILM NOW.

(although I guess it's good that its not continuing the story as it won't ruin the trilogy.)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:38 AM