BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Gaming Tournaments
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cowboy Cody
post 10th February 2018, 01:01 AM
Post #1
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

This is in lieu of the Konami Arcade Championship going on right now (I'm watching the DDR A portion, naturally), but I wanted to know: what do you guys think about gaming tournaments? Do you watch any, and do they interest you in some way?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post 10th February 2018, 07:05 AM
Post #2
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835

I think they are a cool idea but I have not watched any as it feels a bit time consuming to have to know all of these gaming tournaments laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 10th February 2018, 10:50 AM
Post #3
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

I'm really interested in them and what they're going to do in the future, I think they're going to be a proper modern alternative to sports tournaments at some point in the future. As I've never played Overwatch or League of Legends or the other mainstream titles that the popular stuff goes for it's a bit less interesting for me but who knows, maybe a Europa Universalis tournament will arise and that'll be my time to shine.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 10th February 2018, 08:18 PM
Post #4
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

yeah so the DDR portion happened last night (which I watched) and a Korean won biggrin.gif

starts at 5:20:18

+Quote this post
Cow P
post 6th August 2023, 05:39 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Cowcow no Frieren
User: 127,479

Bumping this in curiosity of any related thread. laugh.gif

I am only playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (since I don't have either steam or PS4/PS5), so I only follow its major tournaments (MPL, MSC, and M-Series). Really hate their developer's (Moonton) monopolistic rule though, where an E-Sports team couldn't participate in other MOBA games (incl. Arena of Valor, Dota 2 & League of Legends).

Other than that, I sometimes watch KONAMI eFootball tournaments (previously Pro Evolution Soccer), and the official MotoGP eSport Championship. Some tournaments I'd like to watch in the future are Valorant Champions Tour and The International, thanks to some local streamers and vtubers.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 07:34 AM