BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Apprentice • Series 15, BBC One; October
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Calum
post Wednesday, 10:10 PM
Post #101
i love it when you call me señorita
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 18,316

That was a nice moment when Alan told Dean to keep in touch. Lewis f***ed that whole thing up royally this week, but Dean going was for the best. Definitely can't see Lewis surviving next week anyway.

Carina has got to win this now wub.gif, SURELY it has to be her and Scarlett final 2?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jαsє
post Wednesday, 10:15 PM
Post #102
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,043
   No Gallery Pics

I can't see past a Scarlett win!

Lottie is going to be mawled next week and I'm SO ready *.*

+Quote Post
Chez WreathBow
post Wednesday, 11:38 PM
Post #103
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I'm not sure, Scarlett seems like a classic example of one that breezes through the tasks yet has a shit business plan, the preview seemed to hint at that, it always happens and makes a farce of the whole thing! laugh.gif

Not really fussed who wins honestly, they're all reasonably competent (ESPECIALLY now bloody Dean's gone, literally fluked through every single week) so I'll just wait and see their business plans, I just want to see Lottie get annihilated *.* (this episode had a big Thomas shaped hole in it </3)

+Quote Post
ChristmaSteve201
post Friday, 02:09 AM
Post #104
Shakin Stevens
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,138
   No Gallery Pics

The Irish girl must have a decent business plan for surviving that task!

+Quote Post
Jordan Lee
post Friday, 04:12 AM
Post #105
Jordan Lee
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 27,116
   No Gallery Pics

Based off the tasks overall, their attitudes and everything else tbh Scarlett and Carina as a top two does seem likely.

I was feeling like Scarlett would win but the preview seemed to hint her business plan isn’t good but that could also be a bluff.

Lottie actually making the interviews is perfect though! She’s done pretty well to nearly always be on the winning team and she does sometimes have a good idea and she does often know what she’s on about too it’s legit just her delivery and OTT experience in just about everything from being Michelin Star service trained to 15 years as a musician, picking her friends wedding perfume made me scream though laugh.gif You can never look at tasks and say she does nothing she makes me laugh though! I can imagine working with her laugh.gif but watching her is hilarious.

Lewis done well to not go on that task. I think that firing was one decided on the whole experience and had it been earlier Dean could’ve stayed but at this stage Lewis being the best male overall got him through it.

This post has been edited by Jordan Lee: Friday, 04:14 AM

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 10:16 AM