BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Apprentice • Series 15, BBC One; October
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
WhoOdyssey
post 13th November 2019, 10:48 PM
Post #81
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771

QUOTE(Houdini @ Nov 13 2019, 10:15 PM) *
Last year has no connection to this year.

Why not?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 13th November 2019, 10:51 PM
Post #82
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

QUOTE(WhoOdyssey @ Nov 13 2019, 10:48 PM) *
Why not?

It's a completely different series with different people.

+Quote this post
Silas
post 13th November 2019, 11:46 PM
Post #83
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

Lowkey raging that Jemelin went. The PM was useless and Thomas was shit as per and Ryan mark...don't even get me started.

Had that advert been paired with a decent billboard it'd've done alright. Jemelin at least understood what they were marketing. The firing reasons were a bit iffy, seemed like he was saying random shite because he'd already decided she was off.

Jemelin in the cab after was so good though.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 14th November 2019, 01:24 AM
Post #84
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

QUOTE(Cqmerqn @ Nov 13 2019, 10:09 PM) *
Dean got incredibly lucky laugh.gif
I genuinely thought Alan was gonna call him back and fire him on the spot. He was truly abysmal!

Ryan-Mark or the PM should've gone this week. Jemelin going was really unfair and absolutely NOT the right choice. R-M is really pissing me off. He's high-key annoying af. I think I'm behind a Scarlett vs Lottie final showdown, now. With Scarlett (hopefully) winning. I really don't care for anyone else this series.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 14th November 2019, 08:18 PM
Post #85
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Really getting quite irritated now that every series the more obnoxious entertaing one gets a free pass to interviews and this year there’s three of them (Tom, Lotti and Ryan-Mark). Ryan-Mark is certainly the worst though and has contributed nothing and has purposively avoided being PM throughout. For anyone else, they’d be fired straight away.

Yet the likes of Iasha got fired for not impressing despite successfully winning as PM the week before!! (and actually contributing to the win unlike Dean’s glory win this week)

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post 14th November 2019, 09:56 PM
Post #86
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232

I mean I don't think Jemelin's that bad a loss, she was dreadful as PM a few weeks back, but the other two were way more culpable for that task, especially Marianne. She's been shocking whenever she's been in that position, yet has always just hung on. I love Ryan-Mark from an entertainment perspective, but the comments were completely correct, always weaselling out of responsibility.

I was really hoping Dean would be fired anyway, he didn't exactly live up to his promise given he was manager in just name alone.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 16th November 2019, 06:23 PM
Post #87
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

Ryan Mark in that bath robe was the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages that Finland advert was atrocious but so funny. He’s hilarious I’m so glad he stayed. He’s clearly not winning but he is TV Gold!!

Lottie is a pretty good candiaite though. She makes valid points she just doesn’t put them across well I judged her too harshly after wine gate in the first task she’s gotten better since then.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 18th November 2019, 12:56 AM
Post #88
Group icon
Jord

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a2...-ellis-tattoos/

Anyone see these tweets over the weekend laugh.gif

OUCH. Bit uncalled for from Lord Sugar I must say!

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 21st November 2019, 12:22 AM
Post #89
Group icon
Jord

Lottie made me scream tonight. Absolutely hilarious.

My favourite two being project managers. Gutted to see Ryan Mark lose and be fired! I thought he had the win in the bag tbh.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 21st November 2019, 08:27 AM
Post #90
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

As much as I dislike Lottie as a person and what she stands for, she was funny in tonight's episode - absolute savage with Carina! laugh.gif

I'm really rooting for a Scarlett win, she seems so genuine and lovely, always full of positivity as well wub.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 21st November 2019, 01:29 PM
Post #91
Group icon
Jord

Lottie was so funny this week. I screamed at her when she sacked Carina and the way she spoke to Dean too about where to put things on the table, then when she waltzed down the train going where the f*ck is Dean laugh.gif laugh.gif before they got on the train too when she offered orange juice when someone asked for a top up.

Carina was so right in what she did as well with the buying alcohol. Lottie is hilarious and great TV though. I wish at 19 I had become a wine expert, a Librarian and was trained in Michelin star service laugh.gif Ryan Mark really was a much better leader though in my opinion it’s a shame the profit margin was so close. Ryan Mark is a loss to the show but I knew he was never going to win and he did well to get as far as he did. He will definitely go down as one of the most memorable contestants the shows had this year laugh.gif

I agree on Scarlett too! I was just thinking last night that of all of them at the moment I’d say she’s the most likely to win. I can’t see a male winning it this year tbh, Lewis is the best Male but he’s been rowing with sugar on Twitter so I think he’s not done it. Carina is also pretty good but he’s invested in food businesses before hasn’t he providing that’s what hers is.

This post has been edited by Jordan Lee: 21st November 2019, 01:34 PM

+Quote this post
Doug
post 21st November 2019, 08:28 PM
Post #92
Group icon
I can't help that I need it all...
User: 9,410

Agreed on the whole situation with Lottie, as a person she’s foul and I hate myself for finding her so entertaining. She’s the epitome of “overheard in Waitrose” plus the whole condescending nature which sounds too fake to be real is hilarious.
Sort of sad to see Ryan Mark go but he really should have, he was pretty terrible overall and despite also being entertaining and coming out with some hilarious quotes and outbursts, he was done.
Rooting for a Pamela and Scarlett final, don’t mind which one wins but both are so lovely and always remain calm, plus neither have had a major slip-up yet. Jemelin was my overall favourite though. sad.gif

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post 21st November 2019, 09:13 PM
Post #93
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492

I am kinda sad Ryan-Mark has gone, he was never going to win but he gave me some laughs. The dressing gown in the paddling pool laugh.gif He was hilarious on 'You're Fired' too.

I am living for Lottie at the moment. I mean, she is coming across as hideous, but she does come up with great ideas. I also really like Scarlett. Not a massive fan of Carina though. Ordering like 7 bottles of wine per person was silly and nearly cost them the task!

Not a fan of Thomas, though he was a little better in the episode just gone. And Dean might as well be invisible.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 21st November 2019, 11:18 PM
Post #94
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Just caught up, and as for the losing team Ryan-Mark going was 100% the correct decision. The way he acted with the likes of Pamela and Marianne throughout the task and in the boardroom was terrible. I'm glad he's gone now because he was starting to get under my skin.

As for Lottie on the other hand, she is completely odious, and the way she treated Carina throughout that task was vile. If you tell someone their glass isn't going to go empty, you are promising bottomless drinks you clueless twat. Carina was completely in the right there. Lottie's not even entertaining in the slightest imo and I hope she's brought down a peg or two soon.

Carina and Lewis to go all the way and be top 2 please <3 (won't happen)

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post 21st November 2019, 11:23 PM
Post #95
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043

QUOTE(Calum @ Nov 21 2019, 11:18 PM) *
As for Lottie on the other hand, she is completely odious, and the way she treated Carina throughout that task was vile. If you tell someone their glass isn't going to go empty, you are promising bottomless drinks you clueless twat. Carina was completely in the right there. Lottie's not even entertaining in the slightest imo and I hope she's brought down a peg or two soon.

!!!!!!!!

+Quote this post
Calum
post 21st November 2019, 11:33 PM
Post #96
Group icon
nabad

QUOTE(Jαsє @ Nov 21 2019, 11:23 PM) *
!!!!!!!!

Do you disagree? kink.gif

+Quote this post
WhoOdyssey
post 28th November 2019, 12:21 AM
Post #97
Group icon
A dead mouse (from my cat)
User: 67,771

A surprise appearance from Bastille tonight!

Shame to see Thomas go

+Quote this post
Calum
post 28th November 2019, 01:18 AM
Post #98
Group icon
nabad

Fantastic result tonight, finally he's making some decent decisions!

I'm genuinely scared for Dean if he isn't fired next week before the interviews... he's gonna get eaten alive ph34r.gif laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 28th November 2019, 01:20 AM
Post #99
Group icon
Jord

Dame Lottie OBE still being iconic.

Now adding 15 years as a musician to her variety of skills along with being a wine expert, Michelin star service trained and librarian. And at only 19 too. An inspirational icon heart.gif

I burst out laughing at her dancing at the show laugh.gif and Mariannes vocal and the remix on that song too had me in hysterics absolutely terrible. I don’t know they kept a straight face. Really good episode tonight.

This post has been edited by Jordan Lee: 28th November 2019, 01:37 AM

+Quote this post
gavindeejay
post 28th November 2019, 10:59 AM
Post #100
Group icon
Why do today, what you can do tomorrow?
User: 7,645

Really sad to see Thomas go. Such a positive guy who enjoyed everything. I wish there were more people in the world like Thomas

+Quote this post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 10:19 PM