BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Robyn - TBA, EP & album coming next year :O
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post 13th December 2014, 06:01 PM
Post #1
Group icon
User: 13,007

Robyn has confirmed that she is at work on her next album release.

The Swedish singer - who recently received a Grammy nomination for her joint album with Röyksopp - recently told fans via Tumblr that she has her sights on a follow-up to 2010's 'Body Talk'.

Taking to Tumblr in a Q&A with Kindness (with whom Robyn recently teamed up with for 'Who Do You Love'), the electro-popper said that she's working on a new EP with keyboardist Markus Jagerstedt, stating that "the new material I played on tour this summer is from that record".

Robyn also hinted that her sixth solo album is coming soon, confirming that she's "working on it" currently.

This year, the singer teamed up with Norwegian electronic duo Röyksopp for collaborative album 'Do It Again', proceeding to tour with the pair during the summer. The album was recently nominated for 'Best Electronic Album' at the 2015 Grammy Awards.

Robyn also featured on Kindness' second album 'Otherness', which was released in October. Their collab 'Who Do You Love' can be heard below.

Robyn released two EPs in 2010 - 'Body Talk Pt. 1' and 'Body Talk Pt. 2' - which were later compiled for her 'Body Talk' compilation album.

http://www.nme.com/news/robyn--2/81713#10qJSAPHcK1iXLOt.99

ohmy.gif

So looks like we'll be getting an EP first sometime next year and then a full album biggrin.gif

'Body Talk' still sounds so FRESH and incredible, but i need a follow-up <3 More of the same or completely reinvented.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
jakee
post 13th December 2014, 06:06 PM
Post #2
Group icon
i thought you wore the hairpiece for style
Pronouns: ·
User: 47
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread