BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Capture the Flag
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post 25th January 2016, 09:30 PM
Post #1
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Looks like one of the worst animations in ages, didn't even slightly smirk during any of the trailers but my local is only getting new films I've already seen so I guess I'll spend my weekend watching this instead. Spotlight would have been my preferred choice but that's not an option so sad.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 31st January 2016, 01:59 PM
Post #2
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Just watched this and it sort of left no impressions on me other than Igor being a really cute character. The ginger friend was annoying (can't find his name on Google, oops) so at least he got left behind in the end laugh.gif There were some nice moments but I didn't laugh once which was disappointing because that's what I look forward to most in kids films and the story all just seemed a bit silly/far-fetched like oh we're just gonna send you off anyway into space and we had these special suits made for you when you were the same size as a desk earlier in the film laugh.gif Not bad but a cheap kids film that I'll forget this time next week.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 12:17 AM