BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 'Avengers: Infinity War' | APR 2018, NO SPOILERS PLEASE #ThanosDemandsYourSilence
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 16th March 2018, 02:23 PM
Post #61
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

IM WATCHING AFTER WORK. AHHHH.

The poster is also out there and it's sublime! 😍
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 16th March 2018, 06:15 PM
Post #62
Group icon

OUTSTANDING.

FUCK SAKE.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 16th March 2018, 11:26 PM
Post #63
Group icon

3rd post - sorry. But there is 5 hours difference since my last one kink.gif

Buttttt

This is already breaking pre-sale records in just 6 hours!!

cheeseblock.png

+Quote this post
Tombo
post 17th March 2018, 12:18 AM
Post #64
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,543

This is awesome but where the hell are Antman and Haykeye?

+Quote this post
Nightcrawler
post 17th March 2018, 08:50 AM
Post #65
Group icon
All I need is the air I breathe and a place to rest my head.
User: 1,109

I've booked my tickets for opening night...and then again for the Saturday night laugh.gif My expectations for this are so ridiculously high - I really hope it lives up to them!

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 17th March 2018, 05:01 PM
Post #66
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

WHERE IS ANT MAN IN THE POSTER?? cry.gif

He’s hardly going to be in the film, isn’t he...

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 17th March 2018, 06:02 PM
Post #67
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

That many characters is going to take a hell of a lot of juggling! Hoping it's structured well....!

+Quote this post
post 17th March 2018, 11:35 PM
Post #68
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

QUOTE(Klaus @ Mar 17 2018, 05:01 PM) *
WHERE IS ANT MAN IN THE POSTER?? cry.gif

He’s hardly going to be in the film, isn’t he...

He’s in Infinity War part 2. Him and the Wasp probably get recruited at the end of Ant Man and The Wasp after the avengers are defeated by Thanos.

+Quote this post
post 19th March 2018, 09:24 AM
Post #69
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I don't read the comics but here are my theories on who will die and who will definitely survive Infinity War. (All theories/trailer analysis so no spoilers)

Who will survive for sure:

Star Lord: He's the centre of the GoTG and there's the third film coming soon so he'll be okay.
Rocket, Groot, Mantis: Unlike Drax and Gamora, I think these three will be safe.
Spiderman: He has sequel coming so won't die
Black Panther: Also has a sequel coming.
Thor: I feel like they'll ride the wave of success from Ragnarok and we'll get a 4th Thor film, especially given Valkyrie and Korg will come back.
Black Widow: I'm less sure on this one but I just have a feeling she's going to be okay, especially given there's still talks of a Widow movie.
Bucky: Stan has said he has 4 more movies in his contract so I think he'll be okay. I could see him being in a future Widow movie.
Doctor Strange: He's only just starting out.

Possible deaths:
Gamora: It seems like Thanos is getting a backstory with Gamora, and it might end up with him sacrificing his 'favourite daughter' for the soul stone or something. It would be quite the shocking and heartbreaking death.
Drax: Drax is out for blood with Thanos, I can see him getting killed, he's probably the most expendable Guardian.
Iron Man: I feel like Tony could bow out in either Infinity War part 1 or 2. I can't think of much more they can do with his character and he's looking pretty beaten in the trailer
Captain America: Similar to to Cap, there is going to be a really big death in this film to keep the threat of Thanos high. I would be so sad if this happened though
Loki: Given Loki is not on the poster and is only shown with the Power Stone presumably at the start of Infinity War, I feel like Loki is the most certain death here. Looks like Thanos is making Thor watch, too. But it could be all very misleading, nothing is certain.
Vision: He has the mind stone. He's in trouble. Also he's kinda boring, but his death could lead to an interesting storyline for Wanda.

I hope Wanda is safe heart.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 20th March 2018, 08:17 PM
Post #70
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

QUOTE(Joe. @ Mar 17 2018, 11:35 PM) *
He’s in Infinity War part 2. Him and the Wasp probably get recruited at the end of Ant Man and The Wasp after the avengers are defeated by Thanos.

I will only accept this if War Machine dies within the first 5 minutes of Infinity War.

+Quote this post
Regina
post 23rd March 2018, 11:11 PM
Post #71
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

Chris Evans has already filmed Avengers 4 but has apparantly stated afte reshoots he is done with the MCU so might die in A4. I think the next Captain America movie is Fallen Son which, in the comics deals with the death iof Cap. So maybe he dies right at the end of 4 and Bucky becomes the new Cap/ Or maybe he dies in 3 and his scenes in 4 are flashbacks?

+Quote this post
Nina West
post 24th March 2018, 11:27 PM
Post #72
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846

Already got my tickets booked for April 26th biggrin.gif + Very, very, very excited, been waiting a long time 2 c this and haven't been to the cinema since 2008 and plus it will be my first Marvel movie (in this cinematic universe) on the big screen, so that will be quite the event for me and judging by the trailers, my expectations are extremely high.

As for my thoughts on who will die or survive, personally I don't think anyone will die for real, as it's supposed to have time travel in it, dunno whether that's been confirmed or not, but if they do borrow story elements from 'The Infinity Gauntlet' comic, then I think that could happen. Several heroes getting killed then someone using the time stone to reverse time or something maybe. But anyway read that comic, it's amazing.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 4th April 2018, 09:12 PM
Post #73
Group icon

I believe these are the official character posters!

wub.gif

+Quote this post
Regina
post 5th April 2018, 10:01 AM
Post #74
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572

BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT
BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT BUCKYBUTT

+Quote this post
Tombo
post 12th April 2018, 01:32 PM
Post #75
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,543

I can't wait for this film, I am so excited! It is so close!!

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 24th April 2018, 01:51 AM
Post #76
Group icon

#INRUSSOBROTHERSWETRUST

+Quote this post
PaulM1983
post 24th April 2018, 08:24 AM
Post #77
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 6,471

So it screened in full last night for the first time. The first reactions are overwhelmingly positive - "epic beyond compare", "masterpiece" and "heart-stopping" just to pick a few.

I don't think I've ever been this excited for a movie in my whole life. Thursday can't come quickly enough.

+Quote this post
post 24th April 2018, 08:28 AM
Post #78
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Sooo jealous Jonjo has seen it. Seeing tonight!!!

+Quote this post
post 24th April 2018, 09:48 PM
Post #79
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I’m shook

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 24th April 2018, 11:20 PM
Post #80
Group icon

I'm still trying to process everything. It's SO MUCH to take in on your first viewing. But as of right now, quite simply put... it's a breath taking, edge of your seat, rompous superhero movie. It packs so much punch and such an emotional rollercoaster.

The balance of comedy and serious drama throughout is incredible. The way they've managed to use and give airtime to every single one of the heroes is quite simply astonishing. The Russo brothers have some ridiculous magic and manage to pull it off so beautifully and make it feel so natural and not so forced/give them airtime just to use them etc.. they all served a purpose and had some sort of importance.

I'm still so struck by it all. Definitely need to view it again, but I am confident it's my favourite MCU movie to date.

+Quote this post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 05:18 AM